Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 05:51 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,228,226 times

Advertisements

I believe he is a good man at heart. An idealist who wanted to improve everyones lives, but he took a turn for the worse once he got a taste of power. He signs biased laws all the time and picks and chooses who he thinks the law should apply too. He is an ideologue. How did he go from naive idealist to corrupt ideologue?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2016, 05:52 PM

8,793 posts, read 8,174,863 times
Republicans and the far right wing made him so... It is their greatest work of fiction.

Old 08-12-2016, 06:05 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,638,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blktoptrvl View Post
Republicans and the far right wing made him so... It is their greatest work of fiction.
Given how corrupt the DNC and Hillary Clinton are compared to anything we've heard about Republicans, your post is laughable.

And I once thought Obama was a good man with good intentions. I don't know if he changed or fooled some of us, and I don't care. I just want him out of office.

Old 08-12-2016, 06:10 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,975,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
Given how corrupt the DNC and Hillary Clinton are compared to anything we've heard about Republicans, your post is laughable.

And I once thought Obama was a good man with good intentions. I don't know if he changed or fooled some of us, and I don't care. I just want him out of office.
Is this a joke? Look at OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting and look at the donors of the leading GOP power brokers. Its an endless list of big wigs from Wall Street, big oil, big pharma and the military industrial complex.

Old 08-12-2016, 06:13 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,638,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
Is this a joke? Look at OpenSecrets.org: Money in Politics -- See Who's Giving & Who's Getting and look at the donors of the leading GOP power brokers. Its an endless list of big wigs from Wall Street, big oil, big pharma and the military industrial complex.
Please. I'm the first one to say both sides are corrupt, but NOBODY beats Hillary in that department. NOBODY.

Old 08-12-2016, 06:16 PM

14,690 posts, read 14,672,707 times
Nice generalist post with no evidence to back it up. You could get your own show on Fox News.

Old 08-12-2016, 07:25 PM

45,248 posts, read 26,488,601 times
Quote:
Did the republicans make him bomb all those countries and kill women and children?

Old 08-12-2016, 07:28 PM

30,083 posts, read 18,694,395 times
Quote:
Libs cannot, and will not, ever accept responsibility for any policy failures of dems/libs.

To a lib, the only "reason" that lib policy fails is:

1.obstruction by evil republicans. The presumption is that ALL liberal policy is perfect and flawless, therefore failures occur only through outside interference. A perfect, liberal, totalitarian state, with no dissention, is what they prefer.

2. policy did not go far enough. If high taxes and regulation does not bring prosperity, then we just need more taxes and more regulation. The liberal will never accept that lack of results in implementation of liberal policy was ever due to the concept itself, it was just the implementation. Again- liberal policy is 100% correct, therefore failure cannot be due to the concept itself.

3. people were too stupid to understand the policy. EVERY LIBERAL, despite education level, IQ, peer evaluation, or advancement in one's chosen career, feels they are superior to everyone else. Given that they are superior beings and completely understand truth, only idiots disagree with them. Therefore, failure of EVERYONE to embrace liberal policy is not due to a different perspective, but simply because only idiots would disagree with liberal views.

Liberalism= Fascism

When has larger government, more taxes and more regulations ever increased individual liberty? EVERY LIBERAL then retorts with the "reducto ad absurdum" response, "well.......... Somalia doesn't have a strong central government". This is why libs are so priceless and amusing- they never fail to regurgitate ridiculous, inane sound bytes.

Old 08-12-2016, 07:34 PM

416 posts, read 260,628 times
Nice thread and oh so timely. Let's see, Obama's popularity rating is about 54% which puts him on par with Reagan in his heyday. Never fails to amaze me how posters think because they dislike someone, everyone else does as well.

Not the case here gang, no matter how many times you post it. Worse yet, the more O's ratings climb, the harder t is for the dumpster to crawl back into relevance. Too fun.

Old 08-12-2016, 07:53 PM

7,736 posts, read 4,996,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gordon View Post
Nice thread and oh so timely. Let's see, Obama's popularity rating is about 54% which puts him on par with Reagan in his heyday. Never fails to amaze me how posters think because they dislike someone, everyone else does as well.

Not the case here gang, no matter how many times you post it. Worse yet, the more O's ratings climb, the harder t is for the dumpster to crawl back into relevance. Too fun.
Only reason Obama has an approval rating of that extent is because he panders to all the minorities and illegals . His presidential economy is a failure . He doubled the national debt . Ruined our relationship with many countries . GDP is at a mere .2%. Obamacare is a failure . The Middle East and Europe are destroyed form his policies in the Middle East. He has one of the worst recoveries from a recession in presidential history . The list goes on. When Obama was first running for office. I was almost fooled by him . In so glad I never voted in the last two elections because I would be mad if I did . I almost did give him the benefit of the doubt ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies