Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2016, 10:35 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJJG2012 View Post
The way I see it is Dem's & Rep's are bought by special interest groups. If that bothers voters, what seems to make sense is voting Libertarian Party, since they are 3rd largest & fastest growing party. They care for the 100% equally (which seems very fair, kind, & honest) & they are not for sale! They don't keep secrets about where they stand on any issue. Seems mainstream media publicity on Libertarian Party is way up.

People should not let the polls determine who they vote for. If I see Gary Johnson polling at 1% I will know it is a lie. Jill Stein voters may be understated as well. Polls can get different results with just a slight change in wording. Some polls may not reflect the feelings of all voters equally.

All I know for sure is Johnson/Weld will be on the ballot in all 50 states.
Gary would merge Mexico and Canada to the Treaty State, to excel Bill Clinton to Gary's highest peak.

Gary will accept all votes as treats from his treaties.

Who can possibly compete without treats?

Wheaties transgender; Treaties transcontinent!

Hell, the United States has been incontinent since the killings of the Kennedys.

Canada got Canolas; Mexico got Pot.

This is Gary's first economic plan.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2016, 12:35 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
They are both bad candidates, and you're still supporting a bad candidate that most likely does things you would be condemning if it wasn't for the letter D behind her name.

"I'm against bombing ME countries, but I can overlook that."

"I don't want the POTUS lying to the American people, but I think she may stop doing that."

"I hate Wall Street and big donors influencing candidates, but what choice does she have."

"I'm tired of the professional politicians that have spent most of their lives raising money for elections, but she is married to Bill."

"I was so mad at Bush for invading Iraq, but her vote giving him authorization was necessary."

And on and on.

All some people need is that D or R and they'd vote for anybody.
There are different degrees of "bad". Trump would fall in line to being probably the worst president of all time. I'm not ready to take that risk... And you shouldn't be either...

Old 08-14-2016, 02:13 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Trump or Gary Johnson for me, still undecided.

Old 08-14-2016, 02:19 PM

28,897 posts, read 30,274,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wartrace View Post
A lot of people will say "you are throwing away your vote" by voting third party. They seem to think voting for the lesser of two evils will somehow help our country. We're in this mess BECAUSE we have kept the status quo for many decades. Why not shake things up and get rid of the established ruling class? They are putting their thirst for power above what is best for our country.
your right, they are throwing away a vote, b/c we haven't had a strong candidate run Independent....
People liked what Trump had to say...
they don't want illegals coming here, they want a strict judicial system
they want a wall
they want organization of our systems...
they want Washington to stop spending and giving our money away....

and the list goes on....

Old 08-14-2016, 02:22 PM

4,697 posts, read 6,449,100 times
Lets all vote independent?

Let's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
How about everyone vote the way they want to without input not asked for?
Exactly.

Old 08-14-2016, 02:26 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
There are different degrees of "bad". Trump would fall in line to being probably the worst president of all time. I'm not ready to take that risk... And you shouldn't be either...
Yeah, there are different degrees, and as this point Hillary has POVEN to be a much higher degree of bad than Trump.

She has PROVEN to be a war hawk lying criminal who caters to Wall Street while being in government.

For Trump, we are working mostly on assumptions.

Old 08-14-2016, 02:35 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,847,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
so you are not ready to take the risk that trump might be a bad rpesident, but you are more than willing to put someone into office that is guaranteed to be an extremely bad president, aka hillary?

Old 08-14-2016, 02:42 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,126,936 times
I don't see why I would do that since one candidate is addressing the issues that are important to me.

Old 08-14-2016, 02:50 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Yeah, there are different degrees, and as this point Hillary has POVEN to be a much higher degree of bad than Trump.

She has PROVEN to be a war hawk lying criminal who caters to Wall Street while being in government.

For Trump, we are working mostly on assumptions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
so you are not ready to take the risk that trump might be a bad rpesident, but you are more than willing to put someone into office that is guaranteed to be an extremely bad president, aka hillary?
rbohm both you and PedroMartinez are mistaken. Hillary doesn't have anything on trump. Wait for the beat to drop...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkZ5e94QnWk

Old 08-14-2016, 07:14 PM

7,081 posts, read 8,947,145 times
I'm voting for Gary Johnson, clintrump has no business being president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies