Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 06:46 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
What provocation? The Ukrainians seeking to be independent of Putin? Don't make me laugh.
Really? You have no idea what you are talking about. Don't retell me the western propaganda BS.
I have received an email yesterday from my former classmate who is ukrainian and lives in Ukraine. She tells me the ukrainians seeking to be independent of USA and the american puppets who are governing Ukraine now.

Quote:
You seem to forget why Russia faces NATO on its borders. For a quick reminder, ask any Pole, Romanian, Bulgarian, Czech, Slovak, German, Lithuanian, Latvian, or Estonian. They do not relish the idea of being Russia's slaves again.
I forget nothing, and I am informed much much more than you. But something tells me it would be impossible to make any small shift in your consciousness. You are another victim of the western lying misleading and misinforming propaganda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 07:03 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,323,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Really? You have no idea what you are talking about. Don't retell me the western propaganda BS.
I have received an email yesterday from my former classmate who is ukrainian and lives in Ukraine. She tells me the ukrainians seeking to be independent of USA and the american puppets who are governing Ukraine now.

I forget nothing, and I am informed much much more than you. But something tells me it would be impossible to make any small shift in your consciousness. You are another victim of the western lying misleading and misinforming propaganda.
There is nothing more pathetic than a slave purporting to discern servitude in the minds of others.

Go chew on what's left of the Berlin Wall, tovarich.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
We are so lucky hillary gave a misspelled reset button heisted from some jacuzzi to lavrov. Imagine what Russia would be doing if Hillary hadn't reset relations with Russia.

Why heck, bet when obama whispered a secret to medvedev to tell putin about having more latitude after the election, he meant that he would look the other way when Putin started to grab crimea and the ukraine. Obama pulled a neville chamberlain and figured putin would stop at crimea.

Now where did I put that invisible red ink?

Would love to see that mitt obama/crawley debate video again where obama blew off mitts warning about russia being an enemy! Can't watch that one enough.

Obama hillary and jarrett were totally unqualified in foreign affairs.
Yes, but they don't pay ransom. Nevernevernever

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...036_story.html

Old 08-18-2016, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
What do you expect Obama to do, start another Cold War with Russia? I think we're already in a proxy war with them in Syria.
Russia's already at war with us. But Obama can't handle that fact. He's too busy with crucial things like guaranteeing cross-dressers access into bathrooms.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:10 PM

Guys, I can tell you for sure that the WH, CIA, FBI, NSA are reading political forums. They study the people moods, thoughts and even intentions. And you know what? They are wowing at your stupidity. But in the same time they are happy with this discovery. Because they realize the sheep is easy to manage in any direction that they need.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Russia's already at war with us..
Have you bought a bunker already?

Old 08-18-2016, 07:16 PM

Quote:
There is nothing more pathetic than a slave purporting to discern servitude in the minds of others.
Time will show that there is nothing more pathetic than some people's loud ignorance and self-satisfied stupidity.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:18 PM

7,501 posts, read 5,748,141 times
Quote:
Hillarys reset was an epic embarrassment and Putin made Obama look like a complete moron for 8 years. The only redline Obama plays with is his toy train.

Old 08-18-2016, 07:19 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,827,584 times
why bother with a "red line" when this president will just change it over and over again until such time as he just decides to erase it, and then claim there never was a red line to begin with.

Old 08-18-2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Guys, I can tell you for sure that the WH, CIA, FBI, NSA are reading political forums. They study the people moods, thoughts and even intentions. And you know what? They are wowing at your stupidity. But in the same time they are happy with this discovery. Because they realize the sheep is easy to manage in any direction that they need.
Bah. I'll see your acronyms and raise you a KGB.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies