Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 09:35 PM

7,520 posts, read 5,763,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Because we want to.

If there was a better alternative, we'd take it. But obviously there isn't.

That's enough explanation. Actually, it's too much.
Why do you want to? Maybe it's time to "think" before you vote?

Old 08-21-2016, 09:57 PM

73,075 posts, read 62,694,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguars010 View Post
rinse and repeat.

same 3-5 conservative white males come in telling black people why the democrats are bad for them.

i find it hilarious how conservative white males are so fascinated with how black people vote. every other day you see a thread about black people and voting patterns.
This obsession of Blacks is not limited to White conservatives. There are some non-Whites who complain about Blacks alot. I've ran into a few.

This is my opinion. This obsession about who Blacks vote for is really fear. I don't think some of the persons bringing up Black voting Democrat are concerned about Blacks at all. This is really about "I want Republicans to win and I blame Blacks for them losing".

Old 08-21-2016, 10:05 PM

57 posts, read 74,894 times
Quote:
rinse and repeat.

same 3-5 conservative white males come in telling black people why the democrats are bad for them.

i find it hilarious how conservative white males are so fascinated with how black people vote. every other day you see a thread about black people and voting patterns.
How do you know I'm white? Maybe I'm just sick of how the democrats took advantage of us by going from the field plantations to the urban plantations. We can think for ourselves you know? The democrats still use their segregation tactics by keeping us dependent on them.

Last edited by Osufootballfan32; 08-21-2016 at 10:19 PM..

Old 08-21-2016, 10:05 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,241,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickyul View Post
They feel that is what is best for THEIR race, that is why AAs vote for the Demorats.
Yeah....just like everyone else does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
Personally, I would never vote for the Democrap because of their support of illegal immigrants.

Have you ever thought about how the illegal immigration would do to the black community?

They qualify the same thing you guys do: AA, welfare, unemployment, jobs, schools, medicaid ... What would you do once they become legal immigrants? Even I were a super lazy, professional welfare queen who only wants free hand-outs, I would NOT vote for the Democrats so that they can import 50 million illegals to divy up my share!!!

It takes some special kind of retardation to support the Democrat, particularly if you are a minority.
Talk is cheap.

Tell you what...all you white folks hiring illegals need to fire all of them and give those jobs to blacks RIGHT NOW. Not tomorrow or next week. Now.

After all the illegals are fired and deported, then talk to me.

Till then....blehhhhhhh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Why do you want to? Maybe it's time to "think" before you vote?
You haven't earned the right to demand that answer and receive it. "Because I feel like it" is the only answer you've earned.

If you want an actual answer, go up to an actual black man and demand an answer. See how that works out.

But coming from me? Nunya business.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:19 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,909,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Tell you what...all you white folks hiring illegals need to fire all of them and give those jobs to blacks RIGHT NOW. Not tomorrow or next week. Now.

How much do black people charge to mow and edge?

Old 08-21-2016, 10:26 PM

57 posts, read 74,894 times
Quote:
because only conservative white males bring up that tired line.

and you also gave it away by bringing up the old worn out plantation line.

let me ask you this.

are poor white males in the south and midwest who vote generation after generation republican but the situation doesnt improve, are they on republican plantations? do they think for themselves?

or is it only black people who vote democrat?
Well I'm not white so hate to burst your bubble on that one! Why are these white people poor? Let's answer that question first. What policies have made it this way? What polices do either democrats or republicans put into play that actually gets people out of poverty? I can tell you that dependency programs dont do that. Only creating opportunities allows people to escape poverty.

Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime, take another man's fish and give it to him will result in him being dependent for a lifetime.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osufootballfan32 View Post
How do you know I'm white? Maybe I'm just sick of how the democrats took advantage of us by going from the field plantations to the urban plantations. We can think for ourselves you know? The democrats still use their segregation tactics by keeping us dependent on them.
Keep YOU dependent.

Speak for yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
How much do black people charge to mow and edge?
More than you're willing to pay.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Well I'm not white so hate to burst your bubble on that one! Why are these white people poor? Let's answer that question first. What policies have made it this way? What polices do either democrats or republicans put into play that actually gets people out of poverty? I can tell you that dependency programs dont do that. Only creating opportunities allows people to escape poverty.

Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime, take another man's fish and give it to him will result in him being dependent for a lifetime.
LMAO @ teach a man to fish. Please.

Republicans won't even look out for poor whites and hold THEM in contempt (although they somehow still garner their votes). So with that being the case, black folks KNOW BETTER than to go looking in their direction.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:31 PM

46,987 posts, read 26,041,916 times
Quote:
What are your thoughts? Why do African Americans continue to vote Democrat?
You could try running a candidate who didn't invest his own money in getting the death penalty for the Central Park 5. Or who didn't go all Birfer on the first black US President. Or who wasn't sued, twice, for not renting to minorities. Or whose rallies have turned into no-go zones for people failing the paper bag test.

Old 08-21-2016, 10:35 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,909,461 times
Unless you got some serious capital it is hard to make a living fishing. I don't think I have ever caught more than a 100 bucks worth of fish on a day and most days I fished no more than 25 bucks worth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies