Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2016, 03:46 PM

830 posts, read 684,916 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Trump and the BPP have nothing in common other than the fact they BOTH realize the democratic party is USING blacks. Its why blacks have absolutely NOTHING to lose by voting for Trump. What is the worst he can do that the democrats haven't done?
The New Black Panther Party (unaffiliated with the Black Panther Party) and Trump share simple nationalistic tendencies. Is this not good in your mind?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2016, 03:50 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,065,647 times
I guess we will have to wait for the junior suffers to get fed their talking points, from Hil HQ, before we hear from them, eh?

Old 08-28-2016, 03:54 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misanthrope83 View Post
Its why blacks have absolutely NOTHING to lose by voting for Trump. What is the worst he can do that the democrats haven't done?
I don't know - what could Trump possibly do? Last GOP left the economy a wreck. Bleeding hundreds of thousands of jobs each month. SEVERE RECESSION. Democratic President turned that around didn't he? Over thirty million less fortunate Americans are now covered by medical insurance, millions of African Americans. I'm not in favor of the program, but isn't the current DEM nominee talking about affordable college. Do you think there are a few underpriviledged African Americans who don't have wealthy parents to put them through school that might benefit?

Old 08-28-2016, 04:11 PM

416 posts, read 260,314 times
Sorry, i was busy doing stuff way more important than answering a bunch of lies from rightie, tightie whities. But as long as you asked, here's what Quenell had to say about the dumpster and supporting him:
"Saying that Quanell X is voting for Donald Trump could not be further from the truth as Satan is from God. There's no way I'd vote for Donald Trump when, at his heart, he cares nothing for black people," Quanell said. "He [Trump] has affiliations with white supremacy groups. How the hell could I support that man?"

The link to the article is here. Hope that clears up the obvious efforts to put words in his mouth. Been my pleasure helping you through these rough times of confusion by the dumpster divers.

Old 08-28-2016, 04:16 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,448,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by William Gordon View Post
The link to the article is here. Hope that clears up the obvious efforts to put words in his mouth. Been my pleasure helping you through these rough times of confusion by the dumpster divers.
...this is why you don't depend on the website of the Trump campaign chairman for balanced, unbiased, and complete information

Old 08-28-2016, 05:05 PM

5,544 posts, read 8,317,781 times
No where did the OP say that the NBPL, Mr X, was endorsing Donald Trump. Mr X was agreeing with Trump. and nowhere in the OP's linked article did it say that Breitbart said that Mr X said he endorsed Mr Trump.

nowhere.

fair is fair.

Old 08-28-2016, 05:24 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Not Liberal, more Independent/Moderate. Not a fan of the Black Panthers. The gentleman is allowed to have his opinion whatever it may be, but in general Black Panthers ideology has been radical imo. I don't think that quality has changed.

Also, do you have a source other than Breitbart for future posts? I don't waste my time visiting that site, especially since it's head guy is Trumpster's Campaign Chairman.
This is the link to the interview Video It's not long.

It's a program called Face-off on a local Fox TV station between Quenell X and a Radio Personality (pretty sure he is a local Conservative) -- they have been doing this Face-Off segment for 6 years. I do think that everyone was pretty shocked at what Quenell X said that day - the segment was about "what do you think about the Trump outreach to blacks?"

Quenell X is NOT the "head of the Black Panthers" as some have said (I think that guy is in Dallas) - Q-X is the head of the Houston Chapter and well known in Houston. I would guess that this Face-Off program is well received OR it would not have been around for 6 years.

Old 08-28-2016, 05:26 PM

416 posts, read 260,314 times
Anti white racist...Really? Some of my best friends are white.

Just wanted to make sure none of you drooling over this clip somehow thought it was the catalyst for more than the 18 blacks voting for trump (that's the most recent count by Rasmussen). Don't go looking for stats, i've taken the liberty of my own calculations.

The real point was to make sure you all had a chance to read the rest of the story (seems the OP left that out eh?). And that would be Q A's comments regarding the dumpster: "Saying that Quanell X is voting for Donald Trump could not be further from the truth as Satan is from God. There's no way I'd vote for Donald Trump when, at his heart, he cares nothing for black people,"

Nice !

Old 08-28-2016, 05:51 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,271,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
...this is why you don't depend on the website of the Trump campaign chairman for balanced, unbiased, and complete information
In the first place - Trump's campaign chairman is no longer associated with Breitbart. It was a regular TV Segment, which I posted a link to from the direct source.

The transcript in "the complete information" is EXACTLY was Quanell X said. I don't read Breitbart, but I'm guessing they posted the same link. Quenell X didn't "endorse" Trump in any way at all - he s aid that he doesn't "like the vessel, but the message is valid".

"We may not like the vessel that said what he said, but I ask us to truly examine what he said because it is a fact that for 54 years we have been voting for the Democratic party like no other race in America, and they have not given us the same loyalty and love that we have given them," Quanell said. "We as black people have to re-examine the relationship where we are being pimped like prostitutes, and they [Democrats] are the big pimps; pimping us politically, promising us everything and we get nothing in return. We got to step back as black people and look at all the parties and vote our best interest....I want to say to black and white people, only a fool fights in a burning house, this house is on fire."

"Dear brothers and sisters, regardless if it's Trump or Hillary Clinton that becomes presdient, neither one of them is going to do anything significant or real relevant to change the condition of the black community," he said. "We've got to come up with a better option to both, or just stay home."

He said the Democrats have done NOTHING, Obama has done NOTHING - 54 years of NOTHING.
Stay Home in 2016.

That's NOT an endorsement of Donald Trump - it IS an admission that he spoke the Truth.
54 years of primped by Democrats for Votes like prostitutes - is that [i]really[i] in your best interest to continue? I guess everyone has to make that decision on their own. Stay in the "burning house" or get out. It's a tough decision - 54 years of broken policy or try something new.

Old 08-28-2016, 06:43 PM

4,666 posts, read 5,094,408 times
And suddenly Republicans are concerned about black people...it's pretty shameful because it's clearly all about politics i.e. votes. It isn't like there is some massive plan they have. Before Trump started to grandstand on this, most of you were ready to cut public assistance and let them fend for themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies