Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is right ?
Hillary is right. Every person in the world has the right to move to the US. 9 4.84%
Trump is right. There is no universal right to be an American. 177 95.16%
Voters: 186. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-24-2016, 06:58 AM

6,474 posts, read 4,076,574 times

Advertisements

I voted yes because Hillsry didn't say she believed the third world has the right to immigrate to this nation. What she did do was severely misquote Donald Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2016, 06:59 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Righties have again twisted the meaning of something Hillary said. She was implying that any one in the world has the right to apply for legal immigrant status to enter the USA through proper channels, she isnt implying that every one in the world has the right to move to the USA.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imTzpI8_nqk

Old 09-24-2016, 07:12 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
We end this by, Hillary taking one to the temple, along with every communist running their mouths to take our freedoms & liberties, for their gain in power of the PEOPLE. We MUST maintain a Free State! It is our duty, not governments to keep us free and our liberties intact.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:27 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
We end this by, Hillary taking one to the temple, along with every communist running their mouths to take our freedoms & liberties, for their gain in power of the PEOPLE. We MUST maintain a Free State! It is our duty, not governments to keep us free and our liberties intact.
In reaction to a fake and sensational headline and silly poll, not supported by the link's content, you have chosen to make a threat on the life of another person on a public forum.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:39 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,994,090 times
She is such an idiot I can't even handle it.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:41 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
She is such an idiot I can't even handle it.
Yes Hillary is.

But not for reasons associated with the false sensationalized click bait link the OP posted, which is contradicted by the content.

Hillary never said.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
In reaction to a fake and sensational headline and silly poll, not supported by the link's content, you have chosen to make a threat on the life of another person on a public forum.
You on the side of tyrants?
The Constitution DEMANDS it! It is right there in black and white, written 238 years ago. "to maintain a Free State"

He didn't say, the tree of liberty would be watered with the immunity of tyrants.

Old 09-24-2016, 07:48 AM

9,884 posts, read 10,977,958 times
As much as I detest her, I voted with hillary.
Yes, I do believe that anybody has a right to move to the United States if they so desire.
HOWEVER, we, the citizens of the United States, most certainly have the right to say to ANYBODY that we just do not want you here. The reason the person is not wanted could be religious, or health problems that we don't want to cope with, or lack of suitable jobs for the person, or anything else. We do not have to explain ourselves, because until said person becomes a citizen, they have no Constitutional Rights. We can not afford to support them with free food, free housing, free transportation, free cell phones, or any other freeby!
When we do not have ANY homeless, hungry citizens, THEN and only then can we consider helping the rest of the world!

Old 09-24-2016, 07:50 AM

35,702 posts, read 21,063,743 times
All but the native American Indians need to leave- except for a few knuckleheads, the rest of the USA is inviting immigrant growth, are you going got disband Americans who do think like you? -- such foolish talk- _ are you staying as zombies? Generations of world travelers have come here and established the America we know, and you want to stop the process? You wont even be alive or remember you are alive in 20/30 yrs - this me, myself, and I attitude is insanity - and stupid really-

Old 09-24-2016, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
All but the native American Indians need to leave- except for a few knuckleheads, the rest of the USA is inviting immigrant growth, are you going got disband Americans who do think like you? -- such foolish talk- _ are you staying as zombies? Generations of world travelers have come here and established the America we know, and you want to stop the process? You wont even be alive or remember you are alive in 20/30 yrs - this me, myself, and I attitude is insanity - and stupid really-

Ashes to ashes. Dust to dust.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies