Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 08:44 AM

18,472 posts, read 7,116,146 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
Information I've read about him said he was a legal, non-citizen resident.
Reaing this, I gathered it meant he was also illegal.

Quote:
Katherine Engelbrecht of the voter watchdog organization True The Vote wrote in a letter to Washington State U.S. Attorney Annette Hayes Sunday that the most recent data from the Washington secretary of state shows that Cetin registered to vote on Sept. 27, 2014, despite his illegal legal permanent resident status.

Read more: Accused Shooter Voted In 3 Federal Elections As Non-Citizen | The Daily Caller
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 09:58 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,294,867 times
Default Democrats Want No IDs, But Voter Fraud Also Now Regarding the Islamic Cascade Mall Killer

The Turkish Islamist who everyone tried to call Hispanic illegally voted in three election cycles including apparently the Democrat primary between Bernie and Hillary.

Yeah we know this is another continuation of the theme that Islam and assimilating to a new country is impossible with Radical Islam/Shari (a far more established fact now than man made global warming will ever be); but now this is more proof about all the voter fraud out there.

We need to ID voters, jail those who illegally vote and to purge voter rolls for deaths and fraud at least every other year.

It is BS to claim ID blocks legal voting. You need ID for welfare, a library card, all daily employment and driving. If you need an ID and are poor the states give them to you. Here in the left coast even illegals get driver's ID.

Let's cut to the chase.
Democrats are the ones pushing no ID because they benefit from lots of voter fraud and their unions getting out the dead vote.
The integrity of our citizens vote should be as pristine and righteous as possible. Democrats pushing the cancer in our voting need to cease.
They need to stop being globalist and start being Americans first.

This is almost a Democrat crafted problem, so this one I will place on the shoulders of the corrupt Democrat party.

I think this is not a mostly Democrat voter issue. I bet most Democrat voters would agree that we need to verify voters and the number of times one can vote, just as I am sure most Democrat voters would want to verify backgrounds of admitted immigrants, especially from areas where they want us dead before we put out welcome mats.
Which is why it is scary that Hillary wants 600,000 more with the potential to be the next Cascade Mall shooter.

Old 09-29-2016, 12:23 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,571,107 times
Jihadists vote Democrat.

Islamophilic Democrats repay the favor by being shills for Islam.

Old 09-29-2016, 12:31 PM

57,410 posts, read 26,339,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBob96 View Post
Then we need to look at the requirements for registering to vote and insist registration be done in person in order to verify citizenship.

If we are issuing driver's licenses to illegals, they should not be able to use these to register.

Hell, Facebook is asking to register people now.
He wasn't here illegally, just a non-citizen. I was incorrect, Washington State and most others require proof of citizenship for a drivers license. He would need a drivers license or ID in order to register to vote.

Old 09-29-2016, 12:59 PM

1,448 posts, read 1,190,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I was incorrect, Washington State and most others require proof of citizenship for a drivers license.
That is not true.

Old 09-29-2016, 04:46 PM

17,478 posts, read 9,303,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
I'm not a liberal, but liberals do say that this sort of fraud happens primarily via absentee ballots. Washingston State is a mail ballot vote state only so they are more apt to have voter fraud.

If you care about voter fraud, you should want reform for absentee ballots or mail in ballots.
You are correct - most voter fraud does occur with Mail in or Early Voting. That's exactly why the Democrats push for both those things. There is still the "dead people voting" that is so popular in some areas and the double voting by College Students and others. Lot's of ways to cheat.

At what point do the Citizens of the USA decide that their Vote has to mean something?
As more and more people come to believe that the entire system is Corrupt - our entire System of Government is in danger of disappearing. All to keep Leftists in office and put more of them in office.

Old 09-29-2016, 04:59 PM

1,700 posts, read 1,048,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
He wasn't here illegally, just a non-citizen. I was incorrect, Washington State and most others require proof of citizenship for a drivers license. He would need a drivers license or ID in order to register to vote.
I don't know what most states do, but in WA you do NOT have to prove citizenship. Which makes sense, because people who live here via Green Card most likely drive. People even on a student or work Visa may get a driver's license depending on how long they plan on staying.

WA State Licensing (DOL) Official Site: Proof of identity required to get a driver license or ID card

Old 09-29-2016, 05:02 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,897,868 times
Voter fraud with non-citizen immigrants is probably rampant. They give non-citizen drivers licenses. And even in my state where you have to show an ID at the polls you'll see plenty of people who are not citizens voting. Guess which way they vote?

Old 09-29-2016, 05:11 PM

1,448 posts, read 1,190,118 times
Whenever anyone tries to claim that voter fraud is rare and insignificant, I remind them that George W. Bush won the 2000 election by 537 votes. More than 100 million votes were cast, so even a minuscule percentage of fraudulent votes can turn an entire election.

Old 09-29-2016, 05:31 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,294,867 times
Probably so
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies