Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-29-2016, 05:39 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,373,638 times

Advertisements

How can this be? Liberals constantly say there is no voter fraud.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2016, 05:47 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Not ALL muslims vote fraudulently . How will we stop voter fraud if we lose their help by accusing ANY of them of committing voter fraud ?

Old 09-29-2016, 05:51 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,946,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haakon View Post
How can this be? Liberals constantly say there is no voter fraud.
Considering that 99.9% of votes cast for the past several presidential elections were legitimate, this 0.1% incident is a tiny tiny little blip on the radar. I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

Old 09-29-2016, 05:57 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,574,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCCB View Post
The Turkish Islamist who everyone tried to call Hispanic illegally voted in three election cycles including apparently the Democrat primary between Bernie and Hillary.

Yeah we know this is another continuation of the theme that Islam and assimilating to a new country is impossible with Radical Islam/Shari (a far more established fact now than man made global warming will ever be); but now this is more proof about all the voter fraud out there.

We need to ID voters, jail those who illegally vote and to purge voter rolls for deaths and fraud at least every other year.

It is BS to claim ID blocks legal voting. You need ID for welfare, a library card, all daily employment and driving. If you need an ID and are poor the states give them to you. Here in the left coast even illegals get driver's ID.

Let's cut to the chase.
Democrats are the ones pushing no ID because they benefit from lots of voter fraud and their unions getting out the dead vote.
The integrity of our citizens vote should be as pristine and righteous as possible. Democrats pushing the cancer in our voting need to cease.
They need to stop being globalist and start being Americans first.

This is almost a Democrat crafted problem, so this one I will place on the shoulders of the corrupt Democrat party.

I think this is not a mostly Democrat voter issue. I bet most Democrat voters would agree that we need to verify voters and the number of times one can vote, just as I am sure most Democrat voters would want to verify backgrounds of admitted immigrants, especially from areas where they want us dead before we put out welcome mats.
Which is why it is scary that Hillary wants 600,000 more with the potential to be the next Cascade Mall shooter.

Don't worry about voter fraud. Hillary and her Staff in the FBI and Justice Department, will try and convince everyone that the "Russians" or Commies are trying to take over the voting process, and the Government needs to step in and take it over.

Old 09-29-2016, 06:00 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,398,193 times
there was one county that had more voter than those that lived in the county

Old 09-29-2016, 06:00 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,881,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Don't worry about voter fraud. Hillary and her Staff in the FBI and Justice Department, will try and convince everyone that the "Russians" or Commies are trying to take over the voting process, and the Government needs to step in and take it over.
The irony is Hillary is as Commie or more than the Russians.

Old 09-29-2016, 06:12 PM

57,316 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peequi View Post
I don't know what most states do, but in WA you do NOT have to prove citizenship. Which makes sense, because people who live here via Green Card most likely drive. People even on a student or work Visa may get a driver's license depending on how long they plan on staying.

WA State Licensing (DOL) Official Site: Proof of identity required to get a driver license or ID card
I wonder if they are indicated on the DL because that is proof of residency.

Old 09-29-2016, 06:14 PM

57,316 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Voter fraud with non-citizen immigrants is probably rampant. They give non-citizen drivers licenses. And even in my state where you have to show an ID at the polls you'll see plenty of people who are not citizens voting. Guess which way they vote?
Probably? This was one individual.

Old 09-29-2016, 06:31 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,765,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I wonder if they are indicated on the DL because that is proof of residency.
Washington state does not require proof of citizenship to register to vote. IN fact, no state can or does require proof of citizenship to vote in Federal Elections.

Old 09-29-2016, 07:12 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,878,633 times
A majority of democrats want voter ID. It's the posers with the false cries of racism who don't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies