Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 04:19 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Leftists are hypocrites.
German feminist welcomes refugees: 'Better rapists than racists' - Red Alert Politics
They welcome even rapist refugees and bow down to Bill Clinton.
Well, I'm hardly suprised you'd post this

But here is the real sign that was held up

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 04:21 AM

6,311 posts, read 6,816,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Hmm, lets reverse things.

What about a woman that makes the first move ON A MAN? Any men here ever had a woman go in for a kiss? Ever had a woman touch around the downstairs area while kissing or snuggling on the couch?
Yeah that man is a sexist moron. It took me years just to even be comfortable around men that weren't my family members and I still hear this bullsh*t about Donald Trump's comments being normalized all because it's in some locker room. The things DT was talking about have effectively ruined many lives, including my own, back when I was in middle school.

If men respecting me means he's castrated then I'll take that over some douche lord who thinks his rights should be more respected than mine. I bet he thinks how the Brock Turner case went down was OK too. He's a pig who I bet is divorced and hates women because of it now. I noticed it is always these douche lords who obsess over their fragile masculinities are the ones who end up divorced and miserable. I wonder why...

Men can be "assertive" and take part in "masculine" activities while having respect for women. Only a sexist would think otherwise. My father is one, he is 6'5, is a body builder, owns a gun store, has several motorcycles and cars, and is a heavy Republican. He helped me a lot during my depressing adolescence of getting over a traumatic experience which apparently means nothing if it's said in a locker room.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:26 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Chilles View Post
You sound like a pathetic little prude. Maybe someone with a disrespectful and regressive mindset will kick you in the balls--although it doesn't sound like you have a set---and hopefully you'll die off.

Most women like forceful, assertive men. The OP is right - there is a march to both emasculate and demasculate men. Why fall into the trap.

A while back, I owned a sports bar in the SF Bay Area for over ten years....and during that time I watched a lot of guys hustle women.....and you can bet that an overwhelming majority of the time the most assertive, most proactive/provocative technique took the hottest, best looking women home.

You're preaching prune juice - and not many here are drinking....
I'm gonna bet, that's never been you.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:26 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,759,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
As I've said before, one's character is one's character. It should not change in the locker room, on private emails,or on a bus.
Yep, you said it twice. And soon we will have the technology to monitor everyone 24/7 to make sure we know their true character. Then we'll be able to expose all the ordinary guys who slip into Donald Trump mode and shame them for their inappropriate private behaviour. Won't that be a glorious day when men are finally taught to behave themselves at all times? Won't it be great when male sexuality is fully regulated and controlled and there is no danger of female sensibilities being offended ever again?

Old 10-09-2016, 04:31 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,936,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prickly Pear View Post
Yeah that man is a sexist moron. It took me years just to even be comfortable around men that weren't my family members and I still hear this bullsh*t about Donald Trump's comments being normalized all because it's in some locker room. The things DT was talking about have effectively ruined many lives, including my own, back when I was in middle school.

If men respecting me means he's castrated then I'll take that over some douche lord who thinks his rights should be more respected than mine. I bet he thinks how the Brock Turner case went down was OK too. He's a pig who I bet is divorced and hates women because of it now. I noticed it is always these douche lords who obsess over their fragile masculinities are the ones who end up divorced and miserable. I wonder why...

Men can be "assertive" and take part in "masculine" activities while having respect for women. Only a sexist would think otherwise. My father is one, he is 6'5, is a body builder, owns a gun store, has several motorcycles and cars, and is a heavy Republican. He helped me a lot during my depressing adolescence of getting over a traumatic experience which apparently means nothing if it's said in a locker room.
What traumatic experience did Trump describe? You do realize that all sexual encounters aren't criminal right? For example, a man and woman could go on a date, get back to the house and while sitting on the couch, one of them could suddenly go in for a kiss. On the other hand, you could have someone that totally reads everything incorrectly and tries to force things on someone...despite no signs of interest and even as the other person shrieks and tries to get away. The first move isn't always something that is fully discussed before hand.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:36 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,175,095 times
Low class, ghetto behavior is just that. Some embrace it, while others reject it.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:41 AM

6,311 posts, read 6,816,707 times
Quote:
What traumatic experience did Trump describe? You do realize that all sexual encounters aren't criminal right? For example, a man and woman could go on a date, get back to the house and while sitting on the couch, one of them could suddenly go in for a kiss. On the other hand, you could have someone that totally reads everything incorrectly and tries to force things on someone...despite no signs of interest and even as the other person shrieks and tries to get away. The first move isn't always something that is fully discussed before hand.
Quote:
“I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her,” Trump says. “You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.”

“And when you’re a star, they let you do it,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”

“Whatever you want,” says another voice, apparently Bush’s.

“Grab them by the p---y,” Trump says. “You can do anything.”
Luckily more people are rejecting what he said rather than encouraging it, even GOP politicians.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:43 AM

Quote:
On the other hand, you could have someone that totally reads everything incorrectly and tries to force things on someone...despite no signs of interest and even as the other person shrieks and tries to get away. The first move isn't always something that is fully discussed before hand.
This scenario is now defined as criminal assault. Overnight this kind of thinking has moved out of the domain of special snowflakes on college campuses and into the mainstream. Look for a push to make university style consent requirements the law of the land during the Hillary Clinton administration.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Low class, ghetto behavior is just that. Some embrace it, while others reject it.
That's racist. But you're part black, right? So it's OK.

Old 10-09-2016, 04:48 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Leftists are hypocrites.
German feminist welcomes refugees: 'Better rapists than racists' - Red Alert Politics
They welcome even rapist refugees and bow down to Bill Clinton.
Extremists are extreme - by definition.

Just because the Aryan Brotherhood supports Republican candidates does not mean I associate being a Republican with being racist - most of the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies