Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 12:32 PM

7,530 posts, read 11,367,834 times

Advertisements

Do you see that applying to Trump?

I predict running America will be a lot more complicated than he anticipated. Replace Obamacare with what? Bring back jobs,how exactly? etc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2016, 12:36 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion View Post

I predict running America will be a lot more complicated than he anticipated. Replace Obamacare with what? Bring back jobs,how exactly? etc
Luckily, he can bring on a whole lot of experts he can manage and make executive decisions.

It appears as though the guy is a bit of a workaholic. Additionally, with his ego, he's going to be out to prove he can do it.

Well, that is my hope.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:41 PM

3,302 posts, read 3,028,242 times
Quote:

Yeah, I was just telling a friend that, whether a person is cooking or doing surgery, if someone comes running in and elbows that person aside, saying, "Let me--I've been watching you, and I know how to do it better," then fine, let them have at, but they sure as heck better really know how to do it better than the person who was already doing it.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:50 PM

6,009 posts, read 6,668,923 times
Quote:

Eh.... I don't know. Trump doesn't have to know how to "run America". I'd venture to say that most Presidents didn't really know what they were doing when they first got into office. He needs to be able to strategize and put the right advisors in place in the right places. If he can put together a solid plan, there will be plenty of people in place to execute it.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:56 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,400,252 times
Let's hope the dog bites 4 tires flat and makes the car easier to deal with.

I've never been a reality show fan but I hope one of his first actions will be to bring Congress back to reality and let them know who they work for. HINT: NOT special interests and their checkbooks.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
Yeah, I was just telling a friend that, whether a person is cooking or doing surgery, if someone comes running in and elbows that person aside, saying, "Let me--I've been watching you, and I know how to do it better," then fine, let them have at, but they sure as heck better really know how to do it better than the person who was already doing it.
Comparing Hillary to a surgeon, ROFLMAO!

Old 11-09-2016, 01:11 PM

17,308 posts, read 12,255,968 times
Yeah I bet he is surprised himself. Despite all the messaging on the campaign trail he has actually been a good friend of the Clintons and has thoroughly endorsed her in the past. Part of the wikileaks was how her campaign actually boosted Trump in the primaries thinking he would be easiest to beat. That plan sure seems to have backfired.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:14 PM

7,530 posts, read 11,367,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlambert View Post

Eh.... I don't know. Trump doesn't have to know how to "run America". I'd venture to say that most Presidents didn't really know what they were doing when they first got into office.
But those other presidents had enough political background to give them some knowledge to work from. Trump has never had to make any political decisions. People want to compare Trump to Reagan but Reagan was the governor of California before becoming president. That experience helped Reagan.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:15 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,210,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Comparing Hillary to a surgeon, ROFLMAO!
You have conveniently forgot about Cruz, Rubio, Kasich and Carson who were all in the operating room.

Old 11-09-2016, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
You have conveniently forgot about Cruz, Rubio, Kasich and Carson who were all in the operating room.
Huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies