Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2016, 09:36 PM

35,715 posts, read 21,081,460 times

Advertisements

The question is- will the irs finally let go of his return already or say they did.... Nah..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2016, 09:40 PM

32,079 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
The question is- will the irs finally let go of his return already or say they did.... Nah..
What??? Don't blame it on the IRS. All presidents have released their tax returns except Trump. If that's not a red flag for you then I don't know what is.

Old 11-18-2016, 09:45 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,931,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
There's no law that says a candidate has to call their opponent and concede an election, or give an election concession speech.. How would you feel if Hillary hadn't done either of those?

There's no law that says the president has to welcome the incoming president to the White House shortly after the election.. But, how would you have reacted had Obama not done that?

Precedence, ceremony and tradition do mean things outside of legality. No, he's under no legal requirement to do it. But, while as I've said.. I'm much happier he got elected than Hillary.. I disagree with him not releasing the returns.

If it WERE a legal requirement.. Well.. Let me point an example of what probably would have happened..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Yo...ertarian_Party
My response here is 'off topic' however if you don't mind, i certainly don't. You must read this article, yes, it's about Howard & yes, it's about how DJ Trump became a member of Howard's 'Wack Pack':

How Howard Stern Owned Donald Trump - POLITICO Magazine

Old 11-18-2016, 09:45 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,447,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
What??? Don't blame it on the IRS. All presidents have released their tax returns except Trump. If that's not a red flag for you then I don't know what is.
Did you care when the Clintons returns showed tax fraud?

Old 11-18-2016, 09:47 PM

979 posts, read 491,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondy View Post
What tax fraud are you referring to? This is a new one to me. And is it another one of those fake news stories that kept going around this election season?

Old 11-18-2016, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperOscar View Post
What tax fraud are you referring to? This is a new one to me. And is it another one of those fake news stories that kept going around this election season?
I already explained that the first time the Clintons released their returns they took $5 charitable deductions for each pair of Bills underwear they donated.

Ever seen underwear on sale for $5 in a thrift store?

Tax fraud pure and simple.

That was in the 90's, maybe you missed it.

Old 11-18-2016, 09:49 PM

13,240 posts, read 4,931,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The IRS is not stopping him:

Quote:
...Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is not prohibited from releasing his tax returns because he is being audited, according to the Internal Revenue Service.

“Nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information,” the IRS said in a statement.
IRS: Nothing prevents Trump from releasing tax returns | TheHill

Old 11-18-2016, 09:51 PM

32,079 posts, read 15,081,434 times
Quote:
I want to know what Trump is hiding. We should all be concerned. And why are you diverting this issue to the Clintons. They lost. Why are you still bringing them up every time instead of focusing on Trump

Old 11-18-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Trump never said he couldn't release his return because he was being audited.

He simply said he wasn't releasing it while it was under audit.

And really, whether he releases it or not, why would he release a return that is still being worked on between his accountant and the IRS. Whats the point until its finalized?

Old 11-18-2016, 09:52 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,140,218 times
Quote:
Please provide a link to that and not from fake news...from verifiable fact checked sites...thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies