Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 07:45 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Just a knuckle dragging mental defective that believed the crap BLM poisoned his pea brain with. If the cop was black and the killer was a white separatist, this would be considered a national emergency and white people would be called upon to immediately take action to stop the epidemic of violence.
2 months and the idiot leaves and hopefully a real POTUS takes over.
Oh, you mean how everyone stopped caring about what Scott Michael Greene did, when he TARGETED two cops and killed them in cold blood and cared more about Beyonce performing at the CMAs?

The OP didn't make a thread for Brian Keith Stalans, who AMBUSHED and killed a cop.

I'm really getting tired of this pathetic hypocrisy. "National Emergency". Gawd, some of you are just...never mind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 07:46 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
Most or at least many of these black attacks on police were initiated by people like Kaepernick and friends. Blacks are not only killing white police officers but also black police men and women. I believe this is homegrown terrorism and needs to be treated as such.

I think most people here at CD are also against the killing of police officers by a person/persons of any race. The police, no matter what your opinion, still represent the people in an effort to serve the public. When anyone kills a police officer that is a strike against society.
Surely. To me it doesn't matter what skin tone someone who randomly targets cops happens to be. Cops are on edge with the entire public regardless of color anyway. This kind of crap makes a bad thing worse. In just about any given situation with the public, ALL public, the cops are ready to go to their gun to resolve things. One false move by anyone, out come the crunchentickers and the air is filled with projectiles. I suppose when random acts such as this one are becoming commonplace I can't fault the thinking.

Motives for these random shootings does seem to be more racially motivated than anything. Of course those are the ones that get all the press. From where I'm sitting, cops don't seem to differentiate potential threats or profile specifically on skin tone. We're all as equally the enemy. A surge of returning forward deployed combat troops being put on the streets as cops doesn't help that.

BLM put themselves on the radar, they're getting the press they crave. But it's not hardly just black people being scoped. I've been pulled over for fishing expeditions because I was doing ONE over the speed limit on my bike. It's shiny and bright yellow, and just looks like it's breaking the law ya know. Thee cop couldn't tell what color I was under my gear. But I was on a bike. Guilty of something. Had to be.

Everybody gets profiled. Everybody.

Old 11-21-2016, 07:47 AM

7,503 posts, read 5,753,469 times
If you intentionally murder someone you should get the death penalty. Something slow and very painful. That will send a message.

Old 11-21-2016, 08:01 AM

10,225 posts, read 7,587,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostrider275452 View Post
I have seen hatred of white people by many on this very forum. Why are you not outraged by this as well?
Can you cite some examples of hatred of white people? Tip: Not being treated better than others is not hatred.

Old 11-21-2016, 08:02 AM

10,225 posts, read 7,587,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
If you intentionally murder someone you should get the death penalty. Something slow and very painful. That will send a message.
Civilized people dispense justice, not torture.

Old 11-21-2016, 08:09 AM

11,253 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
Agreed here.

Problem is, after conviction they sit on death row for twenty years on the tax payers dime. Of course, taxpayers also have to pay for appeal after appeal as well, even in cases where there is no question of guilt.

There should be a law passed where execution commences within three months of the verdict.

But that's for a whole other thread....

Old 11-21-2016, 08:20 PM

3,138 posts, read 2,780,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
This thread is about a police officer doing his job and gunned down in cold blood by a black man for no reason.
Would you be all up in arms if the perpetrator was white, instead of black?

Let me modify your comment above:
"This thread is about a police officer doing his job and gunned down in cold blood by a white man for no reason."

The obviously racially-charged self-righteous indignation doesn't seem to make as much of an impact, does it?

When you start creating threads about whites killing white officers, then I'll be more inclined to take you seriously.

Until then ,get over yourself.

Old 11-21-2016, 08:22 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,882,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
Well when you are enslaved raped oppressed for half a millennia striking back at your oppressor's is only reasonable.
It only took 3 posts for someone to justify murder. Well done.

Old 11-21-2016, 08:32 PM

21,478 posts, read 10,579,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
Life without parole is torture if you ask me. Imagine 50-60 years in prison, until you die of old age.

Old 11-21-2016, 08:40 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,134,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Another innocent police officer has been murdered in cold blood. Shame on those evil people who target police officers and heap hate on police officers.

I despise Black Lives Matter and their hateful rhetoric and all evil groups of people who advocate killing police!

San Antonio Cop Fatally Shot While Giving Out Traffic Ticket - ABC News

A San Antonio police officer was shot and killed while writing a traffic ticket, a shooting that officials indicated appeared to be a targeted attack.

San Antonio Police Chief William McManus told the press that while the officer was writing a ticket, someone pulled up behind the squad car, stepped out of his vehicle and shot the officer twice, once in the head. The shooter then drove off.
White supremacy is the greatest threat in the history of the world.. That said, where is the outrage when white folks kill cops? The entire white nationalist ecosphere seems to turn a blind eye... And yes, Black lives matter is a serious threat to white nationalism.. It is so...

KING: Where's all the outrage when white men kill police? - NY Daily News

nydailynews, thank you for speaking truth to power....

Black Lives Matter...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies