Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2016, 12:04 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Trump tweeted out about China at 4:30 this morning calling their taking of our drone "unpresidented" instead of "unprecedented". You cannot make this stuff up.

Trump Sends 'Unpresidented' Tweet : snopes.com
You feel better about a drone in a President suit who reads what others write for him off a teleprompter?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 12:51 AM

13,933 posts, read 12,903,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
Trump tweeted out about China at 4:30 this morning calling their taking of our drone "unpresidented" instead of "unprecedented". You cannot make this stuff up.

Trump Sends 'Unpresidented' Tweet : snopes.com
You're right, you can't make this stuff up. Whoda thunk that people are so board in their lives that they'd actually have time to create a thread about such a useless topic and waste the necessary bandwidth doing it?

Better yet, how could it be that there are enough people who also had nothing better to do with their time that this thread was able to reach 7 pages at the time of this posting? ( a little self-deprecation... )

Good thing Trump's gonna bring those jobs back real soon......

Old 12-18-2016, 12:57 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,121,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaveno View Post
This is so unbecoming! When will he stop having these Petty Moments? : Donald Trump Has Saturday Evening MELTDOWN On Twitter - Attacks U.S. Ally Once AGAIN
Well, at least he's uh... consistent

http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/s...41420024872961

Old 12-18-2016, 12:59 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,009,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Not before you and all of the other birther boy supporters thank President Obama for saving the economy that Bush and his crime family ran into the ground...THANK HIM! It's way overdue.
I think President Obama was born in Hawaii. I also think he was a poor POTUS just like Bush. He wasn't quite as bad, but pretty damn close.

I KNOW the economy sucks because I got an A in Macroeconomics in college.

also, president trump.......PRESIDENT TRUMP........PRESIDENT TRUUUUUUMP!
SAY IT!

Old 12-18-2016, 01:18 AM

15,408 posts, read 6,201,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
We don't care what you think unless you have something positive or constructive to say. You also can move out of America if you don't like it, you don't have to be represented by him if you don't want to.
I was also in a thread yesterday with one of these "Please leave the USA if you disagree with me" type of comments. Seems like there is at least one of these every week now. I should introduce you to that person. How mature and tolerant. LOL. If someone told you to do that, you would probably call them a snowflake.

In any event, your hero Trump will be under scrutiny as all Presidents are. Deal with it. At least no one accused Trump of being born outside the USA or lied about his religion. Obama handled that nonsense fairly well.

If that happened to Trump, I can't imagine the Twitter rants and temper tantrums. LOL.

Last edited by chessgeek; 12-18-2016 at 01:29 AM..

Old 12-18-2016, 01:28 AM

33,559 posts, read 37,160,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
I was also in a thread yesterday with one of these "Please leave the USA if you disagree with me" type of comments. I should introduce you to that person. How mature and tolerant. LOL. If someone told you to do that, you would probably call them a snowflake. In any event, your hero Trump will be under scrutiny as all Presidents are. Deal with it. At least no one accused Trump of being born outside the USA or lied about his religion. Obama handled that nonsense fairly well.

If that happened to Trump, I can't imagine the Twitter rants and temper tantrums. LOL.
I laugh at the idiots who call liberals snowflakes, while supporting Trump, the biggest whiny, thin skinned, moron I've ever seen....He is constantly getting his wittle feelings hurt every time someone disagrees with him and and goes into a twitter rage....He acts like a 5 year old....I feel sorry for everyone that voted for this idiot. If anyone is a snowflake it is Trump.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:30 AM

15,408 posts, read 6,201,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I think President Obama was born in Hawaii. I also think he was a poor POTUS just like Bush. He wasn't quite as bad, but pretty damn close.

I KNOW the economy sucks because I got an A in Macroeconomics in college.

also, president trump.......PRESIDENT TRUMP........PRESIDENT TRUUUUUUMP!
SAY IT!
OK will do. Another meltdown for...President Trump!

Old 12-18-2016, 01:38 AM

16,099 posts, read 10,766,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
Why should we care what you think, you're not a Trump supporter or voter, right?
If you don't care, why post to this thread? Seems like you do care. It's embarrassing for Trump to behave like a 13 year old and you know it.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:41 AM

1,650 posts, read 1,116,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I laugh at the idiots who call liberals snowflakes, while supporting Trump, the biggest whiny, thin skinned, moron I've ever seen....He is constantly getting his wittle feelings hurt every time someone disagrees with him and and goes into a twitter rage....He acts like a 5 year old....I feel sorry for everyone that voted for this idiot. If anyone is a snowflake it is Trump.
Well he is a multi-billion dollar international business man / celebrity personality with a long record of leadership and success. Thàt qualifies as being a special snowflake does it not?

It's funny how so many people are offended by the snowflake term yet they don't even understand what it means and what it's from. Children in the 90s were raised being told they were special snowflakes because each snowflake is different and unique. It's often used with the "eveybody gets a trophy" cliche which was also going on. The idea being that the everybody is special and everybody is a winner set them up for disaster in the real world where not everybody is unique or a winner. Trump is on the other hand both, so the snowflake comment is actually not an insult at all LOL

Old 12-18-2016, 01:42 AM

7,489 posts, read 4,960,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Well, at least he's uh... consistent

http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/s...41420024872961
The message seems to be that President Obama failed in his duty.
... but, did he?

Perhaps the President of the United States has another way to deliver a message. Perhaps Trump was kept abreast of events because he is the incoming President. Perhaps he's simply an ass playing one-upmanship. It seems like he is creating controversy and conflict where ever possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies