Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2017, 08:30 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,744,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Do any of you realize that Day 1 of the Trump presidency will be filled with the inauguration, parade, multiple inaugural balls and Trump tweeting. NOTHING will get done.
Wow, touchy feely about the time line, huh?

Technically speaking (as you're attempting to do)....... Day 1 ends at noon on the 21st of January. Trump seems like an early riser, there will be plenty of time to get things done on the morning of the 21st, and still get it in on "Day 1". Even if Trump waits an extra day or two, or a month....... the bottom line is.......

0bama's so called "legacy" is DOA.

CN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2017, 08:33 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,587,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post

Technically speaking (as you're attempting to do)....... Day 1 ends at noon on the 21st of January. Trump seems like an early riser, there will be plenty of time to get things done on the morning of the 21st, and still get it in on "Day 1". Even if Trump waits an extra day or two, or a month....... the bottom line is.......

CN
Well, we DO know that Trump is either an early riser or a late drunk. We know this by his third grade tweets.

Obama's legacy will never be DOA. He will be defined as a President who tried to help people and Republicans will be defined as the group that took it away.

I can just write the history books now. Conservatives are usually on the wrong side.

Have a great day!

Old 01-05-2017, 11:37 AM

649 posts, read 317,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Things will be so much more efficient under Trump. He said instead of using emails, if you have something important, write it down and give it to a courier to deliver it to someone.....wait a minute isn't that how Obama found Osama bin Laden, through his courier..never mind.
Obama never found anyone , agents were on the trail before Obama came along .

Old 01-05-2017, 11:39 AM

649 posts, read 317,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
I thought knowledge was power, were are going to have a fool with power in the White House on January 20, 2017, I pity a fool. God Bless America!
A bigger one will be exiting .

Old 01-05-2017, 11:44 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,749,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I always hated the foul drapery
Have you seen where Trump lives in Trump tower?

Old 01-06-2017, 08:22 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,720,402 times
Like a Boss!

Trump has fired all of Obama's politically appointed Ambassadors across the world. They must vacate their offices by Jan 20th.

Trump Fires All Obama Politically Appointed Ambassadors Effective Inauguration Day

Old 01-06-2017, 08:30 AM

9,018 posts, read 13,872,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToRow View Post
I'm also hoping he takes away the "right" of selfish women to use abortion as a means of birth control.
Why must the women be selfish?

Their body,their choice,Geez.

And what about the men?

Old 01-06-2017, 02:13 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,311,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I wonder if anyone knows of any other presidential transitions where the outgoing president attempts to sabotage the incoming president... I don't believe I have seen one in my lifetime...
The incoming President usually also abides by the tradition of not commenting on certain topics. Trump brought this on himself.

Old 01-06-2017, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan Savage View Post
Obama never found anyone , agents were on the trail before Obama came along .
Very True. They were building the apparatus to track Al Queda and by definition Bin Laden during Bush Sr. Administration.

Old 01-06-2017, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post

CN
Probably not because a lot of his stuff won't be done away with and some things can't be done away with that easily. This is mostly for the base is all. Like talking about Mexico paying for a wall that will never likely even be built.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies