Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 05:22 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,043,276 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
You sure glommed a lot from:

Ca
27, single female.
Trust fund
I have no assets... ( on paper). The trust owns them all ... House, cars, property, cash. I just get to play with them like they're mine.
NW... IDK, I am not privy to that info.

Please show me where I said I own high end vehicles, tons of jewelery, or tons of clothing... ( you're just assuming, just like you're assuming that my older wealthy FWB is my " sugar daddy".) Why would I need a sugar daddy? Lol
Show me where I said I don't work. I've posted plenty in here about my airline job ( that I kept even after I received my trust). I took FMLA to go to France to help my ailing grandmother and only quit my job because I needed more time than the FMLA offered. Most of my "vacation talk" had to do with travel being a "perk" of my job and the flexibility of a work schedule that allowed me to travel. Yup... it was an " honest" job.
Keep on spinning it though..... you make it sound awesome! Lol
Hon, you have more than 3,500 posts on the board within 2 years, most of them are about your personal life and your possessions and how you live. Just because I haven't commented on your posts before this doesn't mean I haven't been aware of what you've posted about yourself. You say "show me" but that isn't necessary when all you have to do is re-read what you have advertised to the world about yourself during the past couple of years. Maybe you have forgotten some of what you've said, and some of the contradictions you've later posted about yourself. If you want "show me" then just review your posts again. Anybody can do that. You have a lot of time to spend posting online about yourself so now take some time to read again what you've posted and refresh your memory.

You sound like a pretty sharp cookie with a lot of practical street smarts and clever understanding of human nature but you aren't cautious enough and I think you should be more careful about what you post online about your personal life and you shouldn't underestimate other people.

Last edited by Zoisite; 01-02-2017 at 05:30 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2017, 06:15 PM

11,161 posts, read 7,967,013 times
Lol... most of my postings are in the relationship section and I mostly post in regards to why I am not interested in a LTR at this point in my life. I don't know not how you define "underestimating" other people or what that even means. More careful about posting about my personal life in what way? because people are offended that I have a trust fund? Because I choose to have an older man as a FWB? Or is it that people like you will make assumptions
based on whatever angst you have over people who inherited money?
Apparently you have done the research on me and my postings so why not cite some of these
"Contradictions" rather than making me go back and look for them. It sure would save some time. Like where I said my FWB is a sugar daddy. Or how I've underestimated people.
or you could at least give me a starting point like where I said I ve purchased a lot of high end stuff like vehicles, clothing and jewelery. In your defense... I do remember saying that I'd "rather" buy higher end purses and clothing than cheap poorly made items. I never said that ALL I buy is high end stuff, not did I say I buy a lot of it.
I have a 2004 chevy Tahoe that I bought used ( before my inheritance) and I have a 2015 Honda Accord ( that I lease) and a used Harley Davidson... not exactly high end.
And thank you... I am smart and I am very good with my money. I've used it to make money way more than using it buy material stuff for my amusement.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies