Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-10-2017, 11:17 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times

Advertisements

They got the pro Hillary pudding heads all mad believing that Putin hacked her and now they're trying to get the pro Trumpers mad that they tried to blackmail Trump with fake scandals. Nobody bought any of it.
Yawn. More fake news from our ministry of crapaganda, AKA the US Intelligence Department.
On the positive side, they've waved the white flag and given up calling alternative news sources " propagators of Fake News". It seems the MSM and the government had the tables turned on them and they were being harmed by the term more than anyone else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2017, 11:19 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
As a side note: This is as stupid as #PizzaGate.
Hey now, there are people on C-D forums who still swear that Pizzagate was the real deal

Old 01-10-2017, 11:20 PM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Fake News. But if you believe it, put on your tin foil helmet, stand on your head and await further transmissions.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:20 PM

4,081 posts, read 3,606,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I agree with you, clearly there is enough information that they told both Trump and Obama about it, so let's see what Trump does with it,. It would be awesome if he called for a full investigation of it, it would give me some faith in his ability to act like and adult and a leader.
I agree, Trump needs to address this like an adult (with facts) instead of relying on Twitter rants.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:21 PM

42,850 posts, read 26,285,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dequindre View Post
Way to go: Some of you got punked by a bunch of 4chan trolls that were shopping this fake story out to anti-Trump Republicans. A few prominent anti-Trump Republicans (and many Liberals) knew about this story before the election, but no one ran with it because it couldn't be verified and was absolutely outlandish.
I don't think 4chan had anything to do with it, they are quick to try to take the credit for stuff like this. I am not saying it's real -I have no idea whether it is or not, but I don't buy the idea that 4chan had anything to do with it

Old 01-10-2017, 11:23 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,629,144 times
Trump will deny this and criticize whoever brought the story to light. You know the man boy can't take criticism....

Old 01-10-2017, 11:46 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,488,147 times
I'm more disinclined to believe the sexcapades (not that he isn't capable of it) but find the commentary on hacking and bribery in China and elsewhere totally believable. Early on the report states Russians tried more than once to ensnare Trump w/real estate deals but he wouldn't bite. But collusion and knowledge of hacking, absolutely he was involved in that. No doubt in my mind.

Last edited by Ariadne22; 01-11-2017 at 01:04 AM..

Old 01-11-2017, 12:09 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
The whole world saw the golden shower when he pissed in hillarys cheerios. Besides, I thought lefty is all good with sexual perversion. Fake story btw.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:09 AM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
CNN reporting that US intelligence officials briefed POTUS and POTUS-Elect that Russians have compromised Trump with both personal and financial information. The source is allegedly a well vetted MI6 agent, they are currently trying to verify the information in the claims are true though.

...Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

...according to two national security officials.

Sources tell CNN...

...several officials with knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The memos originated as opposition research, first commissioned by anti-Trump Republicans, and later by Democrats.

The raw memos on which the synopsis is based were prepared by the former MI6 agent, who was posted in Russia in the 1990s and now runs a private intelligence gathering firm. His investigations related to Mr. Trump were initially funded by groups and donors supporting Republican opponents of Mr. Trump during the GOP primaries, multiple sources confirmed to CNN. Those sources also said that once Mr. Trump became the nominee, further investigation was funded by groups and donors supporting Hillary Clinton.

Nameless sources?

Documents we can't see?

Research funded by Republican never-Trumpers and Democrats?

And when it's all done, even CNN won't claim it, whatever it happens to be, is actually true.

Old 01-11-2017, 12:26 AM

89,027 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Buzzfeed published what they claim to be the entire 35 page report, it's..interesting, here it is so you can read it for yourself

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kenbensinge...v1#.wa7B2EBAlE
"The document was prepared for political opponents of Trump by a person who is understood to be a former British intelligence agent. It is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors."

And there you have it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies