Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2017, 08:58 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
So if Trump isn't representing republicans then that is even another reason to give him a chance to improve America. Democrats should be more open to change...
I think they will be. It's their nature to be. It depends on whether he does good things for everyday people or works for the benefit of the wealthy. He comes to office with only a 44% approval (compared to Obama's 83 or Bush's 60-something) so it's not just democrats who are skeptical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2017, 09:00 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,090,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
After Trump's role as a birther? Not a chance. Democrats have a role now as the opposition.
Thank goodness that criminal Hillary isn't in the inauguration picture. Hillary still says she wouldn't do her home email server again but claims she didn't do anything wrong... Come on.

Old 01-17-2017, 03:31 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,094,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Please do the world a favor and make the call, that is disgusting. As for your initial question my guess is yes.
My wife made the call today. Spoke to an Assistant Manager who was definitely not pleased and insisted on clarifying it's not Petsmart's policy to discriminate. My wife gave the Asst Mgr her phone number in the event the store manager wants to call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
I'm not dumb ebough to believe your pet store story. You are lying, lmao. Definitely a lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGen View Post
They are lying. This type of BS story is common by race baitors and propagators.

If they were truly the crusaders they claimed, this would have been reported and front and center in their area, but well.. you know... they got a lot on their plate and all you know...

BS lie story. Don't fall for it.
I like how people can call me a liar and not have posts deleted, but some rabid Trumpist moderator will delete my post stating the fact that a Republican congress will never impeach Trump even though he will be violating the constitution as soon as he's sworn in... and that gets deleted.

Yeah, C-D is not what it used to be...

Old 01-17-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augiec View Post
My wife made the call today. Spoke to an Assistant Manager who was definitely not pleased and insisted on clarifying it's not Petsmart's policy to discriminate. My wife gave the Asst Mgr her phone number in the event the store manager wants to call.

I like how people can call me a liar and not have posts deleted, but some rabid Trumpist moderator will delete my post stating the fact that a Republican congress will never impeach Trump even though he will be violating the constitution as soon as he's sworn in... and that gets deleted.

Yeah, C-D is not what it used to be...
If Hillary wasn't indicted on a dozen federal criminal violations and Obama wasn't impeached for all his executive orders, Trump will surprise you. Can you at LEAST let the man take the oath before you scream impeach? Calm down. Goodness..

Old 01-17-2017, 09:34 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
[quote=Lovetosave;46848277]
Quote:
As long as the republican party stays united isn't the Democrat party pretty much useless?
They are a laughing stock right now and have entertainment value.

Quote:
There is nothing the democrats as a party can do to stop Trump, they just don't have the votes, right?
They don't have any leadership right now and will eat their young until one gets ahold of the magic wand and escapes the bubble.

Quote:
Isn't the media tricking us by making the Democrat party look viable, even though there is nothing they can do?
The media is always trying to trick us. Only in a twisted mind could the Democrat party look viable. It is the twisted mind that can't do anything about it. That's why we need more mental hospitals and staff to protect them. The advance treatment will be realized when we develop a medication that allows them to maintain an existence in reality after one dose. Stay hopeful and support continued research.

Old 01-17-2017, 09:37 PM

[quote=phma;46865019]
Quote:

They are a laughing stock right now and have entertainment value.

They don't have any leadership right now and will eat their young until one gets ahold of the magic wand and escapes the bubble.

The media is always trying to trick us. Only in a twisted mind could the Democrat party look viable. It is the twisted mind that can't do anything about it. That's why we need more mental hospitals and staff to protect them. The advance treatment will be realized when we develop a medication that allows them to maintain an existence in reality after one dose.
Isn't that called "soma"? ( drug from the novel- 1984)

Old 01-17-2017, 09:50 PM

34,300 posts, read 15,656,546 times
[quote=johnsonkk;46865051]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post

Isn't that called "soma"? ( drug from the novel- 1984)
I don't know. I didn't read that book. I just base it on observation and commonsense.
The election created a very rich environment and the lab rats are everywhere. To do some up close up study of them I suggest putting a stupid look on your face and talk nonsense to blend in. good luck.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:31 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,094,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
If Hillary wasn't indicted on a dozen federal criminal violations and Obama wasn't impeached for all his executive orders, Trump will surprise you. Can you at LEAST let the man take the oath before you scream impeach? Calm down. Goodness..
Obama issued fewer and less egregious executive orders than Bush. Nor did he admit to authorizing torture, which is considered a crime against humanity in the Hague. If Bush can sit in his house and paint portraits of young men and women he maimed for no good reason, then Hillary can get away with some emails or whatever you're griping about.

My point is Trump is guilty of violating the Emoluments clause of the Constitution by being susceptible to influence. Foreign dignitaries are already filling up his hotel in DC because the man refuses to either put his assets in a blind trust or sell it completely. Do you think they're doing that because he has the best rates on priceline??!?!?

Trumpsters are just being stupid at this point.

Emoluments clause explained from a conservative website:

Guide to the Constitution

Old 01-18-2017, 08:37 AM

590 posts, read 555,147 times
Quote:
As long as the republican party stays united isn't the Democrat party pretty much useless?

There is nothing the democrats as a party can do to stop Trump, they just don't have the votes, right?

Isn't the media tricking us by making the Democrat party look viable, even though there is nothing they can do?
They're not useless, they do a great job whining.

Old 01-18-2017, 08:40 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,336,773 times
Both the Dem and Repub parties are useless. Their followers even moreso.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies