Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2017, 01:18 PM

8,079 posts, read 10,081,779 times

Advertisements

We really don't know anything about this guy who will likely become the President of the US on Friday. We don't know anything about his background, and more importantly his finances, but most importantly, his health?

Is he up to the rigors of having his first real job ever? And not just any job, but a job which requires him to be alert, engaged, and informed about global events twenty four hours a day, 365 days each year?

We know nothing about his health? He looks horrible...fat, overweight, and that hair thing...what is that covering up?

The only background we have is a cursory letter from some lame physician saying Donald is the most healthy person ever to likely be president. Well, just looking at him, you have to question that conclusion.

So, does the Donald have to go for a real physical (and to play on words, maybe a mental health screening wouldn't be bad either) now that he is president? Does he, like every other president, go meet with the surgeon generals office or the chief doctor of the army or whoever it is and have a real check up once each year?

Suppose he is a complete doper? Or has a huge medical problem that he has managed to hide? Will he be checked up in a real examination quickly upon taking office?

Anyone know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2017, 01:19 PM

5,900 posts, read 3,901,723 times
It doesn't really matter since Pence will be doing the majority of the work.

Old 01-18-2017, 01:21 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
It doesn't really matter since Pence will be doing the majority of the work.
I suspect Pence will be president in short order, regardless of the method in which he gets there.

Old 01-18-2017, 01:24 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,730,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Bear View Post
We really don't know anything about this guy who will likely become the President of the US on Friday. We don't know anything about his background, and more importantly his finances, but most importantly, his health?

Is he up to the rigors of having his first real job ever? And not just any job, but a job which requires him to be alert, engaged, and informed about global events twenty four hours a day, 365 days each year?

We know nothing about his health? He looks horrible...fat, overweight, and that hair thing...what is that covering up?

The only background we have is a cursory letter from some lame physician saying Donald is the most healthy person ever to likely be president. Well, just looking at him, you have to question that conclusion.

So, does the Donald have to go for a real physical (and to play on words, maybe a mental health screening wouldn't be bad either) now that he is president? Does he, like every other president, go meet with the surgeon generals office or the chief doctor of the army or whoever it is and have a real check up once each year?

Suppose he is a complete doper? Or has a huge medical problem that he has managed to hide? Will he be checked up in a real examination quickly upon taking office?

Anyone know?
Trump does not drink or smoke. He is healthier than Barack who is a drug addict.

Old 01-18-2017, 01:26 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
I know medicine isn't an exact science but you folks do know one can't be diagnosed from your living room sofa, right?

Old 01-18-2017, 01:28 PM

2,320 posts, read 1,870,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Trump does not drink or smoke. He is healthier than Barack who is a drug addict.
Thats why I was wondering why he needs the week end off after the "celebrations" of the inauguration...

(btw, as the OP said, just by looking at him, he doesn't appear very healthy- and definitely less so than Barack Obama anyway).

Old 01-18-2017, 01:30 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
I think the "hair thing" is covering up a second head. A second head with the mind and likeness of Putin!

Old 01-18-2017, 01:35 PM

25,848 posts, read 16,532,741 times
I think he will be shocked at how easy the job is for him. He'll have more time for his health than he has in probably 30 years.

Old 01-18-2017, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
I think the "hair thing" is covering up a second head. A second head with the mind and likeness of Putin!
Or Lord Voldemort.

Old 01-18-2017, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think he will be shocked at how easy the job is for him. He'll have more time for his health than he has in probably 30 years.
Any job is easy when you don't really do it.

I agree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies