Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2017, 06:52 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
You really think those hot pink handmade knit hats with pointy "ears" look like women's private parts? If so, you're revealing your ignorance and probable lack of visual (or any other) knowledge of female anatomy.

I know no woman whose private parts look anything like those hats. If they did, corrective surgery would be indicated.

Let me fill you in: Those hats look like domestic (and some wild) cats' ears. Visual and linguistic pun, you know: "p****-cat"; "p****-hat".

You might say women are reclaiming that pejorative bit of slang (which C-D unfortunately automatically edited about of this post, despite my appropriate, non-slang, non-pejorative, non-suggestive use of it) and returning it to its original owners, cats.

Now I suppose you'll post about how catty most women are...

P.S. I put a small wooden statue of a cat on my front porch today. I am considering reflying my Hallowe'en flag, which features a big black p****cat on an orange background. Not too fond of that orange - maybe I could change it to pink instead, somehow. And if I could, I'd be buying stock in hand knit pink p**** hats right now. I have a hunch we'll be seeing lots more of them shortly.
Ummm, masks like this were shown on a newscast of the march worn by some "ladies" so no, not talking about any knit cap.

http://www.fantasytoyland.com/vagina-hat.html

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8

Old 01-23-2017, 06:56 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,316,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Ummm, masks like this were shown on a newscast of the march worn by some "ladies" so no, not talking about any knit cap.

Vagina Hat, Miss V Hat, Vagina Costume

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...act=mrc&uact=8
I'll bet you ten bucks you can't find a picture of someone actually wearing one of those at the march.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:06 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,020,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
I'll bet you ten bucks you can't find a picture of someone actually wearing one of those at the march.
First off I doubt you'd pay up so there's that. Secondly, I believe it was on Watters World when he walked through the crowd....
Hey, I was as shocked to see it as unbelieving as you are about it.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:09 PM

983 posts, read 738,703 times
Guess if you are a white woman you should feel ashamed:

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...ton-vote-trump - Tara Golshan

Quote:
Nationally, Clinton picked up 54 percent of women voters compared with Trump’s mere 42 percent. But Trump outperformed Clinton among white women, winning 53 percent of voters in that demographic. Drilling down further, he beat Clinton among white women without college degrees by 27 points. In the three states that decided the election — Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan — that margin was enough to send Trump to the White House.

This is not to say that these Trump-supporting women weren’t offended by Trump’s comments or actions. Rather, it unravels the common illusion that women are a cohesive voting bloc. Women’s politics are also shaped by other personal factors.

“There has long been a misconception that women voters vote by their gender identity instead of their party,” Kelly Dittmar, a political science professor and scholar at Rutgers University’s Center for Women in Politics, said. “To try to talk about women as a single voting bloc, but to neglect to look at the crosstabs, to neglect to look at the differences in race, age, education, creates this false shock.”
Clinton’s success with women is a statistic largely driven by her popularity among minorities. Among college-educated voters, more than 90 percent of black women voted for Hillary Clinton — 95 percent of black women voters without a college degree also voted for her, according to exit polls conducted by Edison Media Research and the Washington Post. She performed similarly with Hispanic women and nonwhite women.

Trump, on the other hand, found his strength among white women, whom he won by 53 percent overall. Break that number down even further, and Trump’s success is specifically among white women without college degrees, 61 percent of whom voted for him. Clinton actually did 7 points better than Trump with white college-educated women.

Old 01-23-2017, 07:13 PM

420 posts, read 704,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Guess if you are a white woman you should feel ashamed:

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politi...ton-vote-trump - Tara Golshan
Lol, that pic is great. So much for unity through diversity... All white women on this thread who marched, please remember to check your privilege.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:58 PM

62,972 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
You really think those hot pink handmade knit hats with pointy "ears" look like women's private parts? If so, you're revealing your ignorance and probable lack of visual (or any other) knowledge of female anatomy.

I know no woman whose private parts look anything like those hats. If they did, corrective surgery would be indicated.

Let me fill you in: Those hats look like domestic (and some wild) cats' ears. Visual and linguistic pun, you know: "p****-cat"; "p****-hat".

You might say women are reclaiming that pejorative bit of slang (which C-D unfortunately automatically edited about of this post, despite my appropriate, non-slang, non-pejorative, non-suggestive use of it) and returning it to its original owners, cats.

Now I suppose you'll post about how catty most women are...

P.S. I put a small wooden statue of a cat on my front porch today. I am considering reflying my Hallowe'en flag, which features a big black p****cat on an orange background. Not too fond of that orange - maybe I could change it to pink instead, somehow. And if I could, I'd be buying stock in hand knit pink p**** hats right now. I have a hunch we'll be seeing lots more of them shortly.

You tell us what those p****hats were all about then. There were woman dressed up in vagina costumes also, for God's sake! I saw signs with the F word and pictures of female reproductive organs on them. One said "build a uterine wall" with a picture of a woman's uterus on it. What a bunch of lewd idiots.

Old 01-23-2017, 08:59 PM

62,972 posts, read 29,162,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
What you sadly seem to miss is where I've said over and over again, if a group goes out and protests without a CLEAR and CONCISE message and instead go out like the march in question with a hundred different messages AND acting like a rabble the ideas will be lost in the noise and mocked.

Next time (if there is a next time) PICK A POINT, not 50 and drop the vagina costumes,vulgar signs,vulgar chants,vulgar spokespeople and violence.
Oh, and CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES! Isn't that what y'all are always telling us men, "clean up your mess"?

Old 01-23-2017, 09:04 PM

152 posts, read 134,609 times
Brace yourselves for another entertaining lefty pillow fight folks. God I love this ****.

Activists claim women's marches isolated trans community | Daily Mail Online

Old 01-23-2017, 09:16 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,529,215 times
I still cant believe how many women turned out for these marches. It was simply amazing, and the fact that these huge marches took place worldwide is even more surprising to me.

Donald Trump, uniting the world.

Old 01-23-2017, 09:22 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,274,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
You got that right. The patterns to make those hats were mostly calling pussycat hats. They were patterns adapted from knitting patterns used to make hats for little girls. If critics of the march see vaginas instead of kitty ears, no wonder they have trouble in the bedroom, which we can all assume they do, given how threaten the are by the success of the march. Three million people from around the world came out to march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Success of the march... ROFL.

Nothing more than a bunch of sore loser crybabies who were protesting nothing other than the fact that they got kicked in the teeth on election day.

By all means keep it up. Soon enough middle America will be even more disgusted with you.

Trump has barely even gotten started yet!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies