Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 10:08 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times

Advertisements

I would type it all out but this guy basically explains, NO he will not get impeached .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UrjT_ulHCw&t=1s
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2017, 10:10 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
As soon as Trump got elected liberals said "he's going to get impeached"

Over what?
It seems almost as if they think he should be impeached simple because they didn't vote for him .
As if there is going to be another election this year or next year or something where this time "their voice will be heard"

I guess it just shows how hysterical they are and not based in reality .
Really? Give it time.

He is already in violation of the Constitution, has NO mandate, is acting like a crazed dictator drunk with power and losing support by the day.

There is either going to be a real civil war in this country or Trump is going to be taken down (legally of course).

"...People who opposed his administration’s policies should take heart, because his conduct so far will make it harder to proceed as he seems to want..."

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...l-actor-2017-1

Old 01-28-2017, 10:12 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Really? Give it time.

He is already in violation of the Constitution, has NO mandate, is acting like a crazed dictator drunk with power and losing support by the day.

There is either going to be a real civil war in this country or Trump is going to be taken down (legally of course).
His poll numbers are going up.

Old 01-28-2017, 10:23 AM

1,824 posts, read 1,371,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
He has too many personality disorders....Delusions of grandeur, narcissism, immaturity, lack of empathy, etc....I think he belongs in a rubber room., but hey, you guys picked him, so it's not my problem.....
I agree with you here. There are many REPUBLICANS who likely want to impeach him. He isn't even a true republican, he hijacked the party for his own giant ego trip. Someone in another thread said that he got elected because of his ability to incite anger in crowds.. that is essentially it.
I blame the democrats as well though for feeling that it was Hillary's "turn" and she was the anointed one.
I think nearly ANY other democrat would have handily beaten Trump. Hillary for all her flaws very nearly did.

It's amazing to me to me that we've come to this.

Old 01-28-2017, 10:32 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,988,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Really? Give it time.

"...People who opposed his administration’s policies should take heart, because his conduct so far will make it harder to proceed as he seems to want..."

Trump is not a rational actor - Business Insider

What Violations? He has not done anything impeachable. Just because you happen to disagree with a policy or order of his doesn't make it un-constitutionable. All he is doing is reversing policies of the last FAILED administration.

People are complaining about non-citizens getting their right of protection under the CONSTITUTION. Guess what the constitution is only applicable to CITIZENS.

What else is impeachable? A wall? That democrats have supported in the past? If anyone needed to be impeached. It is Barack Obama.

He over reached his power on immigration laws, did not enforce immigration laws, and the ACA is another story .

Old 01-28-2017, 10:41 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowsnow View Post
Read the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution. I am not saying it will happen but it isn't beyond the pale to say it's possible. There is little doubt he is in violation of the Emoluments Clause. Basically the intent is that the President should not be making money from, or owe money to, foreign interests. Donald Trump is not the first President to fail to completely divest himself from his business interests. Another one who did not was LBJ. He hung on to some radio stations. But there is no doubt Mr. Trump's global interests raise a lot more questions than a few local small market radio stations. We never saw his taxes so no way to know for sure but if he owes money to foreign governments that's a big problem. I would not be surprised if he has to prove this point in the near future. That doesn't necessarily mean his returns would become public. He would most likely have to show them to a congressional committee.

There is also another possible problem. Just today one of the top psychologists at Johns Hopkins said he was mentally ill and unfit to serve. Johns Hopkins' Top Psychotherapist Releases Terrifying Diagnosis Of President Trump He can be removed from office without actually being impeached. It's in that same 22nd Amendment.

We will all have to wait and see what happens.
Wait, I thought it is impossible to diagnose someone without examining them. You dems also said it was unethical, and unprofessional to attempt to diagnose someone with examining them.

Well, that is what you dems said when doctor were coming forward expressing concern over Hillary's health.

And, no, Trump is not in violation of the Emoluments Clause, he is not receiving gifts, nor is he in the employ of foreign governments.

Insisting that Trump should be impeached without a single violation of the law, really shows just how truly demented the democrats have become.

Old 01-28-2017, 10:50 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
As soon as Trump got elected liberals said "he's going to get impeached"

Over what?
It seems almost as if they think he should be impeached simple because they didn't vote for him .
As if there is going to be another election this year or next year or something where this time "their voice will be heard"

I guess it just shows how hysterical they are and not based in reality .
He's in violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution. He's also breaching his Presidential power with some of these Executive Orders and already destroying the integrity of the US.

Old 01-28-2017, 10:50 AM

3,106 posts, read 1,770,051 times
The people who think Trump should be impeached are the same people who thought it was perfectly fine for Hillary to be taking tens of millions of dollars from foreign govts in exchange for favors. Pay for play is OK but valid business operations for which he has turned over legal control and for which all profit will be given the the US Treasury is a problem?

Old 01-28-2017, 10:53 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,774,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
What Violations? He has not done anything impeachable. Just because you happen to disagree with a policy or order of his doesn't make it un-constitutionable. All he is doing is reversing policies of the last FAILED administration.
Failed administration? Yeah, we can really trust a thing you say with a stupid statement like that. Obama brought this country back from one of the worst eras and the formerly worst Administration in history. He's now considered one of the greatest Presidents in history. Trump is already ranked as the worst after 1 week.

And as for his violations, he's accepting foreign money and putting up foreign dignitaries in his properties. That's a Constitutional violation and an impeachable offense. That's ignoring what we may find out about Russia, which may constitute treason charges.

Old 01-28-2017, 10:54 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,213,236 times
you need to getta grip.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies