Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-11-2017, 09:25 AM

7,474 posts, read 7,038,008 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
They are just frightened, whiny children. They attempt to cover their cowardice with shrill lies, deflection and rank, outright hate and bigotry, but their fear is plainly evident. "Waaahhh! I'm a white Christian male in America! Everyone is out to get me! No place is safe from the threat of anyone different from me! Please, Donald--here's my money! Build a wall and protect me! Keep those evil brown people out of my special little safe place!"

What a pile of infantile crybaby cowards.
Yep. There is NO ONE more hypocritical and cowardly than a whiny, first-world Republican. They have no understanding of actual hardship, and want to do everything in their power to "stick it" to anyone who actually is suffering, such as refugees from war-torn nations and the poor of all races. They are nuts enough to think that not being allowed to use the "n-word" in public or call gays the "f-word" is "discrimination against whites" and "the destruction of religion in America." Meanwhile, they use their religion as an excuse for every form of ignorance and bigotry imaginable while - laughably - accusing all members of every other religion of doing the same thing!

They hide behind their guns and religion while somehow ignoring the insane hypocrisy in that statement since Jesus told us to love everyone, not just "straight, white, Christian males who vote Republican and who hate the government." At the same time, the moment they or their Dear Leader, who they mindlessly obey, are challenged, they through a tantrum more appropriate for a spoiled toddler than grown adults. They think the law only works one way, and that must always to be support their hate-driven and myopic vision of "what 'mercah should be."

They spew about "safe spaces" when they want the Dumpster in Chief to build them a "safe space" free of anyone who's different from them. They scream about "fake news" while mindlessly believing any drivel spewed by the Molester in Chief and the idiots in his inner circle. They whine about "violent liberals" whenever there's a protest, and in the same breath talk about how they want to "use thar guns" to kill people just for disagreeing with them.

Truly, there is no greater incarnation of hypocrisy and cowardice than the modern, right-wing extremist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-11-2017, 09:34 AM

8,505 posts, read 4,569,336 times
The next four years look to be a very frightening time for Americans. Thank God it will be over in 2021.

Old 02-11-2017, 09:37 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,678,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
The next four years look to be a very frightening time for Americans. Thank God it will be over in 2021.
I think November 2,2018 is when it will be over.

Old 02-11-2017, 09:52 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,339,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Yep. There is NO ONE more hypocritical and cowardly than a whiny, first-world Republican. They have no understanding of actual hardship, and want to do everything in their power to "stick it" to anyone who actually is suffering, such as refugees from war-torn nations and the poor of all races.
Thank you for stating far more eloquently what I tried to convey.

America IS safe. Safe as it can be without sacrificing more of our liberties.

America IS strong. We have no need to fear.

The Powers That Be NEED and want us to be afraid--and this goes for both of the corrupt 2 major parties. Succeeding in this, they can and will curtail our freedom and sell us out to the highest corporate bidders.

They demonize anyone different. They demonize the poor, creating false enemies of people of other colors and cultures. They paint the poor single mother as the drain on our economy that will collapse the nation, but have no problem with corporate welfare--subsidies, incentives, entitlements and tax breaks for companies already raking in historically high profits so they can rape and ruin the planet while giving back less than nothing in return. And we taxpayers pay for the privilege!

Old 02-11-2017, 10:07 AM

8,494 posts, read 6,902,842 times
8 years of no law and order. The messiah is gone? You make it sound like we were all living in Somalia. This is the kind of hysterical, extreme and ultra exaggerated rhetoric we see nowadays. No logic, no attempt to put together a statement based on verifiable facts.

Old 02-11-2017, 10:09 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
^Agreed.

Get ready to be attacked for what you said.

He's entitled to his O-P-I-N-I-O-N-S and that's all he offered.

Old 02-11-2017, 10:10 AM

68,330 posts, read 54,428,613 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
8 years of no law and order. The messiah is gone? You make it sound like we were all living in Somalia. This is the kind of hysterical, extreme and ultra exaggerated rhetoric we see nowadays. No logic, no attempt to put together a statement based on verifiable facts.

The Trumpies make it sound like the risen Messiah is now in the White House.

Old 02-11-2017, 10:34 AM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Being a hysterical extremist who constantly spews insane nonsense is a lot easier than taking the time to actually read, listen, and be informed.

Old 02-11-2017, 11:01 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,125,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
I'm not much worried about intolerant leftists. Our side has the guns, and the hard men who know how to fight, and make do in emergency situations. Those panty wastes that I see protesting couldn't punch their way out of a paper bag.

Let them self destruct in the liberal hellholes that they congregate in. It's actually quite hilarious.
I like the sound of that!

Old 02-11-2017, 11:02 AM

9,267 posts, read 5,125,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I have never in my life seen a cult like submission to a political leader like I do today with Donald Trump and his supporters. You want to talk about blind allegiance, this is truly remarkable to watch.

Troubling, yes, because one knows these people will do whatever he tells them to do, especially if he has complete control over their amygdala like this man has.
If you say so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies