Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2017, 09:22 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,525,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by getitgotitgood View Post
yeah he gets it alright
This is the leader of the free world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llKpCfqQWS4
Dumber than Bush. Once again anti intellectualism is in the White House.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2017, 09:29 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBUCKS View Post
I have employees and payroll to consider. I do not live on the government rolls. This trump revolution is very encouraging. These policies matter. Not the whining of the last few years and blaming business for the failures of big government everything.
I'm with you. I also have employee's to consider. People like us understand that the world runs on reality and numbers, the left lets emotion rule them. I'm encouraged by a practical president.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:31 AM

7,269 posts, read 4,214,344 times
sbucks - couldn't agree more. unfortunately our economy is mostly smoke and mirrors and in order for the system to truly get fixed - many of those now complaining will lose bigly. going to get worse before it gets better.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:31 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,886,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
drank some of that cool-aide huh?
Its not about Kool-Aid Its about real results. Obama never product long lasting results . The result was 2% growth.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBUCKS View Post
I have not been paying real close attention, but listened to President Trump's news conference yesterday. Man, FINALLY a businessman who gets it. These academics, failed attorneys, career politicians, and other failures who have been in charge for the last number of yeras have made us less safe, less strong, and anemic with <2% economic growth. Thank you President Trump!

I hope he sets a precedent and test for future politicians in that a record for significant success in the private sector is a necessary prerequisite for public service.
I didn't re-invested in my company for yrs. With the anti-business Obama policies it didn't make sense. I'm now reconsidering. This would mean I'd need to hire more employee's.

I'm waiting to see if the liberals settle down so we all can get down to business. If liberals are going to obstruct so Trump can't do anything there's no sense in making this move and I'll stay status quo. I'm in contact with many business owners and they are saying the same thing.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:37 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,129,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
It is refreshing to watch a guy give candid answers, versus a prepared politically correct 20 minute response leaving me wondering what the hell was just said.
"Candid" does not automatically translate to "Coherent".

I don't know about you, but most people would prefer the guy with the nuclear codes being able to understand and communicate beyond a 3rd grade level.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
"Candid" does not automatically translate to "Coherent". I don't know about you, but most people would prefer the guy with the nuclear codes being able to understand and communicate beyond a 3rd grade level.
LOL, who said you need nuclear codes to take down a country. Obama did it without pressing the button. Why is everything so literal for you leftist.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:40 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,017,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Dumber than Bush. Once again anti intellectualism is in the White House.

in a nutshell.............what does that say about the person he beat......?

Old 02-17-2017, 09:44 AM

756 posts, read 424,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
LOL, who said you need nuclear codes to take down a country. Obama did it without pressing the button. Why is everything so literal for you leftist.
By all quantifiable metrics we are better off at the end of Obama's term than we were at the beginning of it.

Old 02-17-2017, 09:45 AM

21,136 posts, read 19,722,567 times
Finally, someone that can speak his mind, unlike the previous "Uh.......uh........uh..........uh...........uh... ........"

Uhbama
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies