Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2017, 08:42 AM

6,732 posts, read 5,176,953 times

Advertisements

His supporters get more and more desperate and pathetic by the hour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2017, 08:47 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
First Bowling Green, now Sweden. Donald Trump refers to non-existent refugee 'incident' in Sweden during rally*

It's all lies, all the time.

President Pinocchio!

Old 02-19-2017, 08:51 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I can't believe Trump supporters are even defending this. Why is it so hard to at least say he made a mistake! After all he is human, everyone makes mistakes. Instead Trump supporters are posting links of old stories.

You are defending a man that is constantly putting down reporters for 'fake news'. When Trump says this there are cheers from the crowds! When Trump makes something up, well he was referring to....

You can't have it both ways. Trump is not an informed or intelligent man. His statements like this are dangerous for international relations.

He did make a mistake when he used the two words, "last night". Everything else he said was true.

When will those claiming that he said that there was a terrorist attack refute their false claim. He didn't say that so why is it being passed off as true. Everyone needs to get honest about what's happening. Everyone needs to look at things with a more critical and objective eye no matter who is in office.

I thought it was embarrassing how he treated the press in his last press conference but they are lying when they claim that he said that there was a "terrorist attack" in Sweden last night. And those who repeat that lie are dishonest.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:53 AM

19,786 posts, read 22,688,984 times
nothing. Happened. In. Sweden.

From ABC article linked earlier.
Quote:
During a rally in Florida on Saturday, Trump said "look what's happening last night in Sweden" as he alluded to past terror attacks in Europe. It wasn't clear what he was referring to and there were no high-profile situations reported in Sweden on Friday night.
The previous Swedish pm tweeted, snd I REPEAT-

Quote:

Former Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt tweeted , "Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound."
Made up BS by Trump.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:55 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,582,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I can't believe Trump supporters are even defending this. Why is it so hard to at least say he made a mistake! After all he is human, everyone makes mistakes. Instead Trump supporters are posting links of old stories.

You are defending a man that is constantly putting down reporters for 'fake news'. When Trump says this there are cheers from the crowds! When Trump makes something up, well he was referring to....

You can't have it both ways. Trump is not an informed or intelligent man. His statements like this are dangerous for international relations.
Show me where Trump stated that there was a "terrorist attack" in Sweden on Friday and I'll appologize and retract my previous posts.

I've searched and I cant find him using those words.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:55 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,271,773 times
Swedes are laughing their heads off at our very confused and crazy president. And yet once again, the cult finds itself reinterpreting and translating their moron of a leader.

“Sweden? Terror attack? What has he been smoking? Questions abound,†Carl Bildt, a former prime minister and foreign minister, wrote on Twitter.

...As the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet noted, Twitter users were quick to ridicule Mr. Trump’s remark, with joking references to the Swedish Chef, the “Muppets†character; Swedish meatballs; and Ikea, the furniture giant...."

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/02/1...-a-nation.html

What happened in Sweden last night

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.762c98089ed7

Old 02-19-2017, 08:56 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,757,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threerun View Post
nothing. Happened. In. Sweden.

The previous Swedish pm tweeted, snd I REPEAT-

Made up BS by Trump.
Nothing happened in Sweden, "last night". There have however been alarming incidents occurring involving refugees in Sweden for quite some time now. Not terrorist attacks but sexual assaults.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:57 AM

17,804 posts, read 13,708,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTerri View Post
He did make a mistake when he used the two words, "last night". Everything else he said was true.

When will those claiming that he said that there was a terrorist attack refute their false claim. He didn't say that so why is it being passed off as true. Everyone needs to get honest about what's happening. Everyone needs to look at things with a more critical and objective eye no matter who is in office.

I thought it was embarrassing how he treated the press in his last press conference but they are lying when they claim that he said that there was a "terrorist attack" in Sweden last night.
You right wingers need to stick with the "well, Obama said there were 57 states" defense in this thread.

Trump said what he said. He either misspoke or he lied. Don't keep trying to find some sort of middle ground that isn't there.

Old 02-19-2017, 08:58 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,851,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post

The news is only "fake" when it is critical of the insane clown playing at being POTUS!

Old 02-19-2017, 08:59 AM

19,786 posts, read 22,688,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
This is a complete fabrication.
Yup. Delusional ramblings of the alt right..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies