Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2017, 11:01 PM

729 posts, read 430,091 times

Advertisements

You idiots act like Trump is playing things up, but you all habitually try and downplay this stuff as if there are no problems whatsoever. If a ship was sinking, you idiots would tell the passengers that "everything is fine, people worrying are hysterical idiots," until the damn ship is at the bottom of the ocean. Why is Sweden trying to cut down on immigration now all of a sudden if there are no problems? Why do they have more rapes all of a sudden if there are no problems? Why do non-muslims get beat up for entering the "no-go zones" if there are no problems? Why are people who talk about the REAL problems in Sweden likely to be charged for doing so, if there are no problems?

Trump's not the reason anyone would suffer from an Islamic extremist attack. These people were prone to attacking/jihad LONG before Trump came along and stood up to them, called them out, and let them know that he's not going to stand for their crap. Your own complacency, and how obnoxiously cavalier you all are about this crisis, would lead you (or your loved one) into a Paris/Nice/Brussels style event, however.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...wide-firestorm

Last edited by Manimuni; 02-21-2017 at 11:17 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2017, 11:04 PM

89,096 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
I don't argue 'opinions', and so far that is all you have offered.
It is not my opinion that immigration is a Federal power. That is a fact.

Can states make illegal aliens legal immigrants? No they cannot. Furthermore, it's a violation of Federal Law to harbor illegal aliens, punishable by a 5-10 year prison term per illegal alien that's harbored. Do you really think governors, mayors, legislators, etc., are willing to go to Federal prison for years over illegal aliens? It won't happen. States, cities, etc., will have no choice but to hand over their databases of illegal aliens' names and addresses.

With regard to violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(ii)-(iv) and (v)(ii), domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years, unless the offense was committed for commercial advantage or private financial gain, in which case the maximum term of imprisonment is 10 years.

https://www.justice.gov/usam/crimina...1324a-offenses

Read the law. You'll see what is fact, not just "opinion."

Old 02-21-2017, 11:25 PM

42,864 posts, read 26,338,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manimuni View Post
This isn't really "proof," but it is a FIRST HAND account of the climate in Sweden. Have a listen.

Filmmaker Ami Horowitz discusses his investigation of Sweden's refugee crisis - The Mike Gallagher Show
And Ami Horowitz has been proven to be a liar

Six claims and facts about Sweden: a closer look at Ami Horowitz' report - The Local

Old 02-21-2017, 11:26 PM

13,388 posts, read 6,453,422 times
Quote:
This "rioting in the streets" seems to have been the work of 35-50 people and I have yet to see any evidence that the culprits were Muslims, but if you have proof please provide it.
Oddly enough, the Swedes are not reporting whether or not the culprits were Muslim even though they apparently arrested at least one person.

But, what we do know from every press report so far whether Swedish or US is that the riots happened in a heavily Muslim populated neighborhood of Stockholm. So, common sense would tell you that the odds are very high that the culprits were Muslims.

Old 02-21-2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
You idiots act like Trump is playing things up, but you all habitually try and downplay this stuff as if there are no problems whatsoever. If a ship was sinking, you idiots would tell the passengers that "everything is fine, people worrying are hysterical idiots," until the damn ship is at the bottom of the ocean. Why is Sweden trying to cut down on immigration now all of a sudden if there are no problems? Why do they have more rapes all of a sudden if there are no problems? Why do non-muslims get beat up for entering the "no-go zones" if there are no problems? Why are people who talk about the REAL problems in Sweden likely to be charged for doing so, if there are no problems?

Trump's not the reason anyone would suffer from an Islamic extremist attack. These people were prone to attacking/jihad LONG before Trump came along and stood up to them, called them out, and let them know that he's not going to stand for their crap. Your own complacency, and how obnoxiously cavalier you all are about this crisis, would lead you (or your loved one) into a Paris/Nice/Brussels style event, however.

Swedish Cop Posts Epic Facebook Rant On Immigrant Crime; Ignites Nationwide Firestorm | Zero Hedge
We're idiots and you quote some junk you found on zerohedge as though it has any basis in fact?

Old 02-21-2017, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
It is not my opinion that immigration is a Federal power. That is a fact.
Can states make illegal aliens legal immigrants? No they cannot. Furthermore, it's a violation of Federal Law to harbor illegal aliens, punishable by a 5-10 year prison term per illegal alien that's harbored. Do you really think governors, mayors, legislators, etc., are willing to go to Federal prison for years over illegal aliens? It won't happen. States, cities, etc., will have no choice but to hand over their databases of illegal aliens' names and addresses.
With regard to violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(ii)-(iv) and (v)(ii), domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years, unless the offense was committed for commercial advantage or private financial gain, in which case the maximum term of imprisonment is 10 years.
https://www.justice.gov/usam/crimina...1324a-offenses
Read the law. You'll see what is fact, not just "opinion."
Read it yourself and tell me where it says that States have to give the Federal Government access to their databases.

Old 02-21-2017, 11:37 PM

89,096 posts, read 44,917,204 times
Quote:
Read it yourself and tell me where it says that States have to give the Federal Government access to their databases.
If whichever applicable state official doesn't hand over the database when subpoenaed, they'll be prosecuted for knowingly harboring illegal aliens.

Old 02-21-2017, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Proven by who? Did they go where he went? So they're just going to discredit HIS experience? Are they just sitting on the computer like us? Or are they actually out in the field like he is? The piece of crap you cite seem like the liars.

Old 02-21-2017, 11:40 PM

Quote:
We're idiots and you quote some junk you found on zerohedge as though it has any basis in fact?
ZeroHedge is more credible than The New York Times these days, actually. YEAH I SAID IT!! Are you going to prove me wrong? You can post a hundred little biased, propagandist, pro-democrat, pro-muslim, ivory tower snob sources, but these things are happening in Sweden whether people like you want to acknowledge it or not.

Do you know people like Ayaan Ali? Anni Cyrus? Brigitte Gabriel? Some people actually from certain regions? You all never tell their side of the story. you all act like they don't exist. These women and many like them wonder why you all never talk about some of the horrors they experienced where they come from. They wonder why you all sugar-coat the migration sooooooo much. And you dismiss them as irrelevant, not even shedding light on this side of the story. Not to say that it's all bad, but to seriously try to imply that there haven't been ANY negative consequences of having wide open borders truly is idiotic.

I've been told that republicans never want to see the good. Well, democrats never want to acknowledge the BAD! I bet if we debated about Obamacare, you'd give me a bunch of sources try to try to tell me how good it was. But I KNOW how much it actually hurt many Americans; I've heard many stories from REAL people who the biased New York Times never gave a damn about. You'd give me sources that tried to sugar-coat that too, as if it wasn't flawed. This is why so many have such an unfavorable view of the FAKE NEWS, like what I'm sure you'd give me. They absolutely ignore these grievances as they try to push their agenda. This is why Trump's victory shocked them so much. And the more he angers the media, the more it makes us happy. If you think he's lost any support, don't be fooled. It's quite the contrary.

Last edited by Manimuni; 02-22-2017 at 12:36 AM..

Old 02-22-2017, 12:06 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,341,568 times
Quote:
...the more he angers the media, the more it makes us happy. If you think he's lost any support, don't be fooled. It's quite the contrary.
Oh believe me, we get it. As trump himself has said, he could shoot someone in Times Square and not lose any voters.

Trump has made a career of fraud, lies and fleecing dupes. He knows just who his bootlickers will be, and he knows exactly how to play them.

He's basically saying "Hey, come over here and eat this bowl of excrement and tell me it tastes like vanilla ice cream."

And his lemming cult members will scramble over each other to do just that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies