Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2017, 04:50 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,925,181 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Trump just posted pix of Chuckie Schumer palling around with Putin, and Nancita Pelosi entertaining the Russian ambassador.

Time for some investigations.

No doubt they were committing treason!

(Although they don't have to be involved with Russians in order to do that.

They're great at doing it all by themselves.)
Do the investigatory questions include Senator Schumer's decades long ties with Russia? Would this shed light on Russia's meddling in the 2016 US election?

I'm not sure they do however it seems likely Senator Schumer would cooperate with the investigation & answer any & all questions for the good of the Country.

How about So-called President? He has decades long ties with Russia. If he is as concerned as he says he is about putting America first, why not settle the doubts by releasing his tax returns?

Is he putting America first, or is he putting himself first?

Senator Schumer has already released his tax returns & made financial disclosures as a matter of course & unrelated to these matters. To settle any doubts, he'd likely release more documentary evidence & answer any questions regarding.

Let's face it though, it's not about Senator Schumer's possible ties to Russia. It's about the President of the United States' ties to Russia that has placed he, & US, in a compromising situation. He is unwilling to settle doubts regarding. He needs to 'man up' & do the right thing.

Old 03-04-2017, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southward bound View Post
I have now seen the same story, word for word, repeated by several different media outlets.

Incredible. They don't do their own investigation, they just copy and paste so truth, innuendo, spin -- all get passed on for the reader to filter out.

They really are no longer doing their jobs.
So-called President makes their job easy when he confirms the media reports in his 'tweets', for example, the NYT piece describing his bizarre press conference soon after receiving the security briefings by the IC re: Russian meddling in the 2016 US elections, & the 'heads up' re: Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal & financial information on him. One of his bizarre tweets following confirming the overall bizarreness of the press conference:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldTrump on Twitter
Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to "leak" into the public. One last shot at me.Are we living in Nazi Germany?
https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

It's worth noting the Anti-Defamation League asked him to apologize for trivializing the Holocaust. He didn't.

Old 03-04-2017, 06:27 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Democrat Senator Clair McCaskill (MO) said that she had served on the same committees as Senator Sessions and that SHE had never talked to the Russian ambassador, because that's NOT something senators do.

Then, some tweets of hers were shown about her past meetings with the Russian ambassador!

Time for an investigation.

She not only met with the Russian ambassador, she lied about it.

She must be guilty of treason!

(Not that she needs to meet with the Russians in order to commit treason.

She's very good at doing that all by herself.)

Old 03-04-2017, 06:32 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,436,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiGeekGuest View Post
Do the investigatory questions include Senator Schumer's decades long ties with Russia?
They should.

Just think of all the classified material he has seen over the decades and then passed on to the Russians!

Old 03-04-2017, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Democrat Senator Clair McCaskill (MO) said that she had served on the same committees as Senator Sessions and that SHE had never talked to the Russian ambassador, because that's NOT something senators do.

Then, some tweets of hers were shown about her past meetings with the Russian ambassador!

Time for an investigation.

She not only met with the Russian ambassador, she lied about it.

She must be guilty of treason!

(Not that she needs to meet with the Russians in order to commit treason.

She's very good at doing that all by herself.)
Would your proposed investigation shed light on Russia's 2016 election meddling? Or, on So-called President's increasingly compromised position? Is Russia poised to blackmail her? Pray tell, share your inside information on Senator McCatskill & how it effects Russian cyberattacks on the US.

Old 03-04-2017, 01:53 PM

2,776 posts, read 1,841,955 times
Sessions spoke with Russians? Wow!!! This is a big crime!
Bonnie and Clyde Clintons can sell Uranium to Russia and this is ok. But anybody else is not allowed even to talk with russians.

But who can explain me, why is talking with Russians something improper and outrageous? Was the russians forbidden by God, or it's just a manifestation of hysterical xenophobia? American anti-russianism reminds me anti-semitism. Shame on you!
This russian "witch-hunt" will be ended very bad.

Last edited by musiqum; 03-04-2017 at 02:38 PM..

Old 03-04-2017, 02:20 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,445,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
Sessions spoke with Russians? Wow!!! This is a big crime!

Perjury absolutely is a crime.

Old 03-04-2017, 02:27 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by musiqum View Post
[color=#000000]Sessions spoke with Russians? Wow!!! This is a big crime![]

So why did he lie about it??? AND make no mistake he lied about it,he was asked point blank and he said NO.
He needs to resign.

Old 03-04-2017, 02:35 PM
exm

3,722 posts, read 1,780,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
So why did he lie about it??? AND make no mistake he lied about it,he was asked point blank and he said NO.
He needs to resign.
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Perjury absolutely is a crime.
Where did he commit perjury? Have you guys seen the full (con)text? Probably not, so here you go:

Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’
"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Where's the perjury?

Old 03-04-2017, 02:46 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,445,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Where did he commit perjury? Have you guys seen the full (con)text? Probably not, so here you go:

Franken: "CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week that included information that quote, ‘Russian operatives claimed to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.’ These documents also allegedly say quote, ‘There was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump's surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.’
"Now, again, I'm telling you this as it's coming out, so you know. But if it's true, it's obviously extremely serious and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?"

Sessions: "Senator Franken, I'm not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I didn't have — did not have communications with the Russians, and I'm unable to comment on it."

Where's the perjury?
https://www.apnews.com/48693846073b4e0da26fc3ffdaed157f

He said he did not have communications with the Russians, but he did, in fact, do so. I'm not calling for the guy's head, but he insisted before that Bill Clinton be prosecuted for perjury, why should he be any different?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies