Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2017, 07:22 PM

25,573 posts, read 56,502,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I'm pretty sure that wherever Trump said he saw it--he didn't.
There is absolutely nothing this man says or tweets which can be believed. The entire administration are liars and masters of misdirection. Their credibility is below ground zero. Tillerson is a puppet with no voice or power. The world is best off ignoring these fools, marginalizing the United States if at all possible, and getting on with business without us until these frauds, know-nothings and liars are out of the WH.

Old 03-14-2017, 07:45 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,875,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
You have to gestalt it.

Translated, I'm pretty sure ghostrider means that Obama and Clinton are siccing the government on Trump.

Which is interesting, because I thought that Trump was the head of our government.
LOL. Thanks for the translation.

Old 03-14-2017, 08:01 PM

3,357 posts, read 1,235,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I have to do this all the time. I picked the items I did because Obama did not need the Congress to do any of them.

Obama had both when we got the crap that was Obamacare. I do not support Trump but for the life of me I do not understand the double standard.

If Obama had stopped the wars like he promised he would do (and he did not need Congress to do this), if he had not got us involved in new wars (which he did not ask Congress to approve) if he had prosecuted the bankers like he promised (which he did not need Congress to do) and had not handed over health care to Wall Street, we do not have a President Trump.

Those who looked the other way and refused to hold Obama to his promises gave us Trump. How can Obama supporters expect Trump supporters to do what they would not do?
Dodd/Frank without Congress? Campaign finance reform without Congress?
That cowardly Congress wouldn't even debate military authorization let alone do anything for the war effort.
They just dumped everything and obstructed for 8 solid years. No legislation to show for their paychecks.
Oh, they did repeatedly vote to repeal Obamacare. So how's that going now?

Old 03-14-2017, 08:08 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,625,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstarling View Post
Dodd/Frank without Congress? Campaign finance reform without Congress?
That cowardly Congress wouldn't even debate military authorization let alone do anything for the war effort.
They just dumped everything and obstructed for 8 solid years. No legislation to show for their paychecks.
Oh, they did repeatedly vote to repeal Obamacare. So how's that going now?
How much money did they waste in the process of never cooperating? That is what pisses me off.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:25 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,759,611 times
There is nothing coming out of this white house that isn't pure propaganda and nonsense. But...... Trump supporters love it. So it's all good.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:35 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,677,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I really and truly hope that if the Democrats ever initiate impeachment proceedings against Trump, they do it for something better than, "Trump said something stupid again!"

Then there is the fact that Trump trolls. He says something that is slightly inaccurate, but which points towards a truth that he wants the media to focus on. Like when he tweeted about Pence getting lectured by the cast of Hamilton. In that case, he tricked liberals and progressives into make fun of safe spaces, special snowflakes and being too thin skinned. This time around, I'm guessing he's trying to draw attention to how easy it is for the government to spy on Americans. It is particularly troubling that any sitting president has the capability to spy on the opposition. It is far too easy to do so. Even if Obama and his administration did nothing wrong, it is deeply troubling that he and other presidents could. IMHO, that is the bigger story here.
If it's so easy to do, maybe you can explain how it would have occurred to those having trouble determining.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:37 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,625,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
There is nothing coming out of this white house that isn't pure propaganda and nonsense. But...... Trump supporters love it. So it's all good.
Both sides are now pure propaganda which is why it is hard to figure out what to believe.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:38 PM

Trump's passwords are "YugeBigly". Was easy for Hussien Obama to Tap his Blackberry

Old 03-14-2017, 09:39 PM

14,683 posts, read 14,662,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Both sides are now pure propaganda which is why it is hard to figure out what to believe.
I'm going to choose to go against the side that said they didn't really mean what they said because it was in quotation marks.

Old 03-14-2017, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
The left has no version of Kelly Ann Conway. Not even close. I wish we had a Kelly Ann Conway on our side. Maybe we can sucker some of the tubes into voting our way. Wait. I take that back. We did have somebody like that. His name was Bill Clinton. Guess what his act wore thin and Democrats are still hurting from him and his wife's actions and words. Trump and his admin know that anything they say or do doesn't matter because they have a loyal following. His team is comprised of very smart people. They know what they are doing to win elections. Can they govern is another question. I won't accept propaganda from my own Government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies