Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2017, 02:36 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,966,065 times

Advertisements

I loved Spicey's "air quotes." I think everything that Bannon has the trump say should be in "air quotes." Should we take what Propoganda Minister Conway says to be in "air quotes," too, like "Bowling Green Massacre," "microwave," and "alternative facts?"

Old 03-14-2017, 02:55 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,329,966 times
Default BOMBSHELL: Fox News Sources Say Obama Used Brits To Spy On Donald Trump

From the Daily Wire -

"While the American Intelligence Community (IC) plays "not us" when it comes to claims that the Obama Administration spied on President Trump (when he was both a candidate and President-elect), Fox News has learned that in order to avoid a paper trail, fingerprints, and pesky little details like the Bill of Rights, President Obama circumvented all of that by requesting the British spy on Trump.

Appearing on Fox News this morning, Judge Andrew Napolitano dropped this bombshell that could finally help to explain a whole lot, including a January 19 New York Times report about the Obama White House looking at intelligence information based on "wiretaps" (their word, not mine)."

BOMBSHELL: Fox News Sources Say Obama Used Brits To Spy On Donald Trump | Daily Wire

My apologies to anyone who posted this already. I've given up trying to follow this thread as the libs have turned it into a general dumping ground for all their little complaints about he-who-must-not-be-named.

GCHQ has been mentioned before. Maybe this will have legs...maybe it won't.

Okay libs, back to important things like microwaves.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:14 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
He's supposedly the President of the US. Doesn't he owe us some honesty? Is it illegal for him to lie to the American people? If not illegal, isn't it unethical? Impeachable? They impeached Clinton for lying, why shouldn't they impeach the current president for lying?
You only get punished for lying under oath. Hence, Clinton's impeachment.

Other than that, there's no law against lying. Good thing, since the whole Obama gang would have been sent up the river for Benghazi, if that were the case.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:15 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,975,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111 View Post
Everything he tweets ARE LIES and nothing has happend yet!!!
Everything? Everything? Now, I think that's a lie.....

Old 03-14-2017, 03:27 PM

12,003 posts, read 11,898,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
And my Grandpa claimed he saw hooligans in his tool shed.
"I saw something nahsty in the woodshed!" - Aunt Ada Doom, in Stella Gibbons' "Cold Comfort Farm"

Old 03-14-2017, 03:30 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
From the Daily Wire -

"While the American Intelligence Community (IC) plays "not us" when it comes to claims that the Obama Administration spied on President Trump (when he was both a candidate and President-elect), Fox News has learned that in order to avoid a paper trail, fingerprints, and pesky little details like the Bill of Rights, President Obama circumvented all of that by requesting the British spy on Trump.

Appearing on Fox News this morning, Judge Andrew Napolitano dropped this bombshell that could finally help to explain a whole lot, including a January 19 New York Times report about the Obama White House looking at intelligence information based on "wiretaps" (their word, not mine)."

BOMBSHELL: Fox News Sources Say Obama Used Brits To Spy On Donald Trump | Daily Wire

My apologies to anyone who posted this already. I've given up trying to follow this thread as the libs have turned it into a general dumping ground for all their little complaints about he-who-must-not-be-named.

GCHQ has been mentioned before. Maybe this will have legs...maybe it won't.

Okay libs, back to important things like microwaves.
So now we can put the so-called Judge Napolitano into the same box as Trump, accusing without a shred of evidence.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:33 PM

14,682 posts, read 14,648,352 times
FOX News bombshell? Excuse me while I apply my BS repellant.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:40 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,885,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
It is not coming out because it doesn't exist. Just give up already and admit your supreme leader lied.
Lol the details Arriving out and Obama & HRC have using gov to derail Trump.

Old 03-14-2017, 03:57 PM

19,128 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Lol the details Arriving out and Obama & HRC have using gov to derail Trump.
Sarah Palin, is that you?
Who else but the estimable Sarah could contribute word salad like that?

Old 03-14-2017, 04:45 PM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
How's Melania's campaign against cyber bullying coming along?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies