Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2017, 07:20 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,606,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
...and I see nothing substantive coming from you.
First of all, there's nothing substantive at all about tRump to talk about and second, I don't post on this forum for you.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:22 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,768,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Excuse me, but please don't tell me what I want.

I want a full investigation.

I want Trump deposed. I want Levin deposed. I want Breitbart editors deposed. I want Bannon deposed. I want Comey deposed. Depose Obama too. Anyone connected to this situation should be questioned under oath.

Put everyone under oath and get to the truth. That is what I want, because I believe Trump is off his rocker, that he has no basis in fact to accuse and smear Obama and that will be proved and will shut him up, along with all the conspiracy loons out there creating fake news.

Trump usually 'settles' before they get to the depositions in his litigation. Not this time. He has to answer questions under oath like everyone else.

Trump will either be vindicated or he will be exposed as a fraud, a liar and a lunatic. Either way, this has to end. The country cannot survive a president who his not grounded in reality. If he is vindicated fine. All those involved in the illegal wiretapping will be prosecuted. But, if his accusations are proven false, he needs to go.

We should all want this investigation.
I'm with you.

I want Trump to put up or shut up. I want to see how FISC operates in broad daylight. Let the chips fall where they may.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:29 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,861,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
The leader of our nation, the Commander in Chief of our military, the man with the nuclear launch codes appears to be off his rocker.

He's the POTUS, for crying out loud. He doesn't need to resort to tweeting out demands for an investigation into whether his condo was wire tapped. He calls those who report to him and asks.

Trump's senior advisor is a man who looks like a unshaven drunk and openly calls for the destruction of our nation and our institutions. What is supposed to eventually replace the burning rubble is still unclear.

With the exception of Mattis and McMaster (thank you, Jesus), each cabinet nominee is more incompetent than the last. Some are admitted swindlers. His Secretary of Commerce co-owns the Bank of Cyprus that works with Deutsch Bank to launder money from Russian oligarchs. His Attorney General, our nation's Top Cop lied under oath in his Senate confirmation hearing.

Trump lies about everything from the size of his inaugural crowd to whether the sun comes out when he speaks, yet is constantly calling the media dishonest. What man in his right mind stands in front of the CIA and lies through his teeth?

His staff is a rotating list of those with questionable Kremlin connections, yet he blathers on about "fake news" when anyone asks what's going on.

He refuses to reveal his tax returns, divest financial conflicts of interest, or come clean on what he owes the Russians.

Yet the RW's big concern is playing gotcha with the last president?

Please. We are way past that.

It truly is absurd, when you think about it, isn't it? Here is the man who should be concentrating on a myriad of domestic and international problems, and yet he can not control himself for one damn day to stay away from tweeting and acting like a blithering fool.

There is one reason and one reason only why he is making this latest "accusation" and that is to redirect some of the heat from the Russian mess he and his cabinet are in. He did this same game during the election, diverting attention away from questions by pulling some even more bizarre bone head act.

But you can only fool people for so long. All con men trip themselves up by doing it too often and too boldly. That is what Trump has done, and his little charade is wearing thin on everyone, even his own party and some of his smarter followers. This latest plan of his is by far his weakest ploy and his dumbest. It will be proven to be nothing and he will have even more egg on his face.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:31 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,104,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
I'm not deflecting. I'm truly amazed that you say you don't believe unnamed sources, but Trump presents nothing. but. unnamed. sources.

How is this so?? You believe all of Trump claims, no?
Again, this isn't about Trump, stop deflecting.

This is about the msm's attacks against Trump using hit pieces that are based solely on unnamed sources.

You dems believe every single hit piece lacking any evidence, without question, but demand Trump provide evidence to back everything he ever says.

You dems can continue play such a childish games, but just know it only discredits you even further.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:32 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,606,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Barak is dirty. He was dirty the first day, he was dirty when he tapped Merkels phone, dirty when he called Mike Brown the "gentle giant" and dirty when he walked out of the White House.

NOW we are going finally prove it.
...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ollie4 View Post
Barack Hussein Obama should be in Federal prison.
Your boy tRump should be in a federal prison. Lock his sorry arse up!

Old 03-05-2017, 07:32 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,642,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
The fact that Comey wouldn't indict Hillary says it all.
The problem with your narrative is that despite many investigations, millions and millions of wasted dollars, you guys have never gotten a single thing to stick.

I love seeing you right winger chasing Hillary all these years later and still nada.

And your attempt to pretend Comey is a left winger is just weak sauce. he is r not l and I believe you know it.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:33 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,338,858 times
Here's a moderately interesting opinion piece from the NYT from March 3 written by Tim Wu . I'm not buying the whole thing, but it's more grist for the mill

How Donald Trump Wins by Losing https://nyti.ms/2lCH4pG

Old 03-05-2017, 07:34 PM

6,141 posts, read 3,376,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Excuse me, but please don't tell me what I want.

I want a full investigation.

I want Trump deposed. I want Levin deposed. I want Breitbart editors deposed. I want Bannon deposed. I want Comey deposed. Depose Obama too. Anyone connected to this situation should be questioned under oath.

Put everyone under oath and get to the truth. That is what I want, because I believe Trump is off his rocker, that he has no basis in fact to accuse and smear Obama and that will be proved and will shut him up, along with all the conspiracy loons out there creating fake news.

Trump usually 'settles' before they get to the depositions in his litigation. Not this time. He has to answer questions under oath like everyone else.

Trump will either be vindicated or he will be exposed as a fraud, a liar and a lunatic. Either way, this has to end. The country cannot survive a president who his not grounded in reality. If he is vindicated fine. All those involved in the illegal wiretapping will be prosecuted. But, if his accusations are proven false, he needs to go.

We should all want this investigation.
Deposition will be rather irrelevant at this level. Trump's previous depositions proved him to be liable ( Civil Suits). What Trump does NOT realize.. He's up to his Orange face hairline in this. He does NOT realize his willy Nilly tweets has provoked the one's who could very well edict him!

It's obvious Trump is OUT OF HIS LEAGUE!! Banana is whispering in his ear..and Trump reflexes... Only Issue is.. Trump is NO LONGER a ordinary Citizen... He's the POTUS and Leader of USA.

BOY, Trump is going to get a COMPLETE "REALITY CHECK"/ adjustment> Much different than his reality shows when he had CONTROL of what was filmed and aired... IF his position wasn't to detrimental to USA Citizens I would ROFLMBO... BUT he isn't!! He can cause so much damage, it's not even humorous !!! Congress best step up to the plate and STOP making excuses and deflecting... CONGRESS> take off your Political hats and protect your COUNTRY!!!

Old 03-05-2017, 07:36 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,642,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Again, this isn't about Trump, stop deflecting.

This is about the msm's attacks against Trump using hit pieces that are based solely on unnamed sources.

You dems believe every single hit piece lacking any evidence, without question, but demand Trump provide evidence to back everything he ever says.

You dems can continue play such a childish games, but just know it only discredits you even further.
Trump has provided nothing to back up any of his lies. The guy lies everyday. You know it even if you pretend you don't.

I know it
You know it

The dogs on the street know it.

Trump is liar, and he lied about the wire taps and has got caught. Comey has asked for this to be settled because he does not want trump the liar to sully the FBI's rep

Just deal with it, and move on. Trump lied to you again.

Old 03-05-2017, 07:36 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,104,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
The problem with your narrative is that despite many investigations, millions and millions of wasted dollars, you guys have never gotten a single thing to stick.

I love seeing you right winger chasing Hillary all these years later and still nada.

And your attempt to pretend Comey is a left winger is just weak sauce. he is r not l and I believe you know it.
There's just one problem, Comey confirmed that there was evidence that Hillary violated the law, and he in fact said so publicly. Comey said he couldn't prove intent (a dubious claim to say the least) but the problem is that there is no need to prove intent with espionage, so Hillary could have been (and still can be) prosecuted.

But hey, don't let the facts get in your way of pushing your lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies