Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2017, 04:48 PM

8,502 posts, read 3,346,263 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
From the Daily Wire -

"While the American Intelligence Community (IC) plays "not us" when it comes to claims that the Obama Administration spied on President Trump (when he was both a candidate and President-elect), Fox News has learned that in order to avoid a paper trail, fingerprints, and pesky little details like the Bill of Rights, President Obama circumvented all of that by requesting the British spy on Trump.

Appearing on Fox News this morning, Judge Andrew Napolitano dropped this bombshell that could finally help to explain a whole lot, including a January 19 New York Times report about the Obama White House looking at intelligence information based on "wiretaps" (their word, not mine)."

BOMBSHELL: Fox News Sources Say Obama Used Brits To Spy On Donald Trump | Daily Wire

My apologies to anyone who posted this already. I've given up trying to follow this thread as the libs have turned it into a general dumping ground for all their little complaints about he-who-must-not-be-named.

GCHQ has been mentioned before. Maybe this will have legs...maybe it won't.

Okay libs, back to important things like microwaves.
Not sure about this one, Dockside. It's a little strange ... though no doubt investigations have been going on with the who, what, when, where, and how left unanswered.

Napolitano went on Fox News last night to describe how Obama had the ability to request NSA metadata through the GCHQ for transcription. The Daily Wire emphasized that:
Quote:
I should add that as of last night, all Napolitano reported was that Obama had this capability. He did not say his sources claimed the Obama Administration had actually done this.
But then bingo very early the next morning (today) Napolitano is BACK on the air on Fox News Insider (8:09 am timestamp) NOW claiming that three intel sources have confirmed that Obama, in fact, did request this very information. A coincidence? Three separate (?) sources popped up overnight after the first version aired? If so, that sure was fast work. Napolitano isn't clear on the one clip about who these sources contacted just saying "Fox News." That's also a bit squirrel-like. If Napolitano is the reporter, the one contacted - then SAY so. Other reports perhaps confused or simply assuming indicate Napolitano directly.

The context of this morning's interview was the upcoming Congressional hearings. Trump will never be able to provide "wiretapping" proof, says Napolitano, because there will never be any "American fingerprints" of the Obama request. No record by going through the GCHQ.

Blogs, of course, are running with this. But no MSM - not even apparently FOX. I didn't see a link or any further reporting on their main news site. Maybe I missed it. No doubt this will be featured bigly tonight on Hannity.

Last edited by EveryLady; 03-14-2017 at 05:01 PM..

Old 03-14-2017, 04:58 PM

3,672 posts, read 2,753,407 times
My main issue with his lies like the one about Obama wiretapping his sorry ass, is the fact that they cost us tax payers millions of dollars as federal agencies have to now investigate such claims. Not to mention the thousands of wasted man hours.

Old 03-14-2017, 05:19 PM

12,270 posts, read 11,335,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Not sure about this one, Dockside. It's a little strange ... though no doubt investigations have been going on with the who, what, when, where, and how left unanswered.
Yup...maybe it will have legs, maybe it's just more noise. I enjoy the Daily Wire, but I take all these conservative news sites with the same grain of salt I take with anything lately. Everyone has an agenda. The only reason I threw it out there was the mention of GCHQ, which has been coming up with some frequency lately.

Old 03-14-2017, 05:24 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyRUMad View Post
My main issue with his lies like the one about Obama wiretapping his sorry ass, is the fact that they cost us tax payers millions of dollars as federal agencies have to now investigate such claims. Not to mention the thousands of wasted man hours.

None of that matters a bit to a buffoon like tRump. He doesn't pay taxes to support any of those activities, so it's no skin off his nose.

You, I and all the rest of us "little people" foot the bill for his stupidity.

He's approaching the end of his shelf life.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:02 PM

88,615 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I thought it was Jersey City that Trump was talking about seeing "thousands of muslims" up on the rooftops cheering the 9/11 attacks. And that he claimed he saw all of this from Trump Tower. If this is accurate then it's easily debunked because I'm pretty sure that Jersey City is not visible from mid-town Manhattan. Not to mention the fact that Jersey City police have stated that there is no record of "thousands of muslims" celebrating up on the rooftops on 9/11.
I'm pretty sure that wherever Trump said he saw it--he didn't.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:03 PM

88,615 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Sarah Palin, is that you?
Who else but the estimable Sarah could contribute word salad like that?
This guy does it in EVERY post. I've never seen anything from him that makes sense.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:11 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,174,016 times
I believe the DOJ Loretta Lynch is behind it with blessings from Obama.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:12 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,761,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
This guy does it in EVERY post. I've never seen anything from him that makes sense.
You have to gestalt it.

Translated, I'm pretty sure ghostrider means that Obama and Clinton are siccing the government on Trump.

Which is interesting, because I thought that Trump was the head of our government.

Old 03-14-2017, 06:55 PM

5,731 posts, read 2,195,632 times
Probably late on this but Judge Napolitano said 3 intelligence sources have confirmed obama used the British sky agency to monitor trump

It would explain the lack of paper trail and our intelligence officials denying they did it

Old 03-14-2017, 07:12 PM

25,580 posts, read 56,497,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoOnMyMind View Post
Probably late on this but Judge Napolitano said 3 intelligence sources have confirmed obama used the British sky agency to monitor trump

It would explain the lack of paper trail and our intelligence officials denying they did it
Denied, here:

UK government spox rejects claim that Obama used British intel to spy on Trump – TheBlaze
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies