Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2017, 05:23 PM

3,440 posts, read 2,528,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Better an incompetent buffoon then an intentional buffoon.
There's a difference????????

Old 03-06-2017, 05:31 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aery11 View Post
No. Simply NO. You, those like you, those who believe in the slant that the obviously biased MSM has been feeding you for years and which also now feeds your bias and horrid rhetoric, along with their bias, into the world as 'gospel' ... are who and what is damaging America. Not Trump.

If you would sit back a bit and wait to see what happens instead of always being so trigger-happy, then you may have a right to criticize if things don't eventually turn out as you wish - but this jumping the gun to nasty conclusions thing is much MORE of a problem both within the country and around the world than Trump ever could be right now.

You have no excuse. You live in a country where you were supposedly well educated, housed, fed, clothed and have freedom. Those judging your remarks from around the world, who come from different cultures and backgrounds, may not totally understand your environment and advantage and come to even worse conclusions than you are telling them to, based on their own interactions with their own worlds. THAT, not Trump, could be dangerous for us all but you don't seem to recognize or care about that. Your new 'religion' is incongruent with American values when your proselytizing is conducted with this level of vitriol.

This is on you .. it is YOUR responsibility to ensure that the rest of the world sees truth, judged in the fullness of time, rather than this battle you are deliberately and stupidly engaging in. What they see is hotheaded idiots but they have no idea that is what you really are - and may actually believe you and will act accordingly, probably to the detriment of all America. You are feeding a fire that doesn't even care if you roast to death - and you don't get that! Brilliant and so foresighted .. NOT.
Sorry you feel that an American does not have the RIGHT of free speech because you disagree with my view.

as to my responsibilities... well that comes off as a bit cheeky considering it was your responsibility to pick a thoughtful, measured, reasonable, inclusive candidate.

Trump is YOUR responsibility, he is your guy, your man your choice. You could have picked any one of a dozen people who ran to represent the GOP, but you picked a fringe lunatic. We may never know why the GOP cast aside its reasonable men, we may never know why the right rallied behind a self serving thief who's words were slander from the beginning. Yet you picked him nonetheless.

Trump is your guy, not mine.

The whole world sees Trump for what he is. and that is a shameless grifter with a penchant for bullying. A know nothing hollow shell of a man. A fraud, a flimflam man who lacks the IQ to comprehend the orders he signs.

Trump is a man who has relied on his birth, his bullying and his BS to get where he is, and in getting there he has lessened all of us. He makes me less and makes the whole world a dimmer place. I will be delighted to see that foul mouth walking pile of waste getting kicked out of office.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:33 PM

41,964 posts, read 75,205,836 times
I wouldn't mind forgetting that fact myself.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:41 PM

5,705 posts, read 3,672,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I wouldn't mind forgetting that fact myself.
There's an app for that.

Trump Filter - Delete Donald Trump from the Internet with this Chrome Extension

You're welcome.

Old 03-06-2017, 05:46 PM

41,964 posts, read 75,205,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
LOL, thanks!

Old 03-06-2017, 05:54 PM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
Quote:
Learn what the word "Governance" then learn to consider that a Democracy remains being a Democracy by and through its forward progress of REGULATORY GOVERNANCE, which is supported by Majority determinations. Not this ANTI REGULATION MESS THAT TRUMP IS PUSHING.
You wake up. This is exactly what is happening - forward progress supported by the majority. The "Anti-Regulation" mess is just that - one hell of a mess and what needs to be fixed. You are not seeing right-wing ideology - what you are witnessing is common sense stripping back govt. overreach and someone simply enforcing existing laws on the books.

PS - if the democratic process irks you, you'll probably go bat-sh+& in about 9 days...

Old 03-06-2017, 06:35 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,222,200 times
So I didn't read every comment but you guys know this is what someone else said, not something Trump said, right? He didn't actually forget he was President.

Old 03-06-2017, 06:43 PM

1,548 posts, read 913,607 times
This is exactly what I voted for.

Old 03-06-2017, 07:46 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
This is going to be awesome ...

Old 03-06-2017, 07:58 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,473,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
Sorry you feel that an American does not have the RIGHT of free speech because you disagree with my view.

as to my responsibilities... well that comes off as a bit cheeky considering it was your responsibility to pick a thoughtful, measured, reasonable, inclusive candidate.

Trump is YOUR responsibility, he is your guy, your man your choice. You could have picked any one of a dozen people who ran to represent the GOP, but you picked a fringe lunatic. We may never know why the GOP cast aside its reasonable men, we may never know why the right rallied behind a self serving thief who's words were slander from the beginning. Yet you picked him nonetheless.

Trump is your guy, not mine.

The whole world sees Trump for what he is. and that is a shameless grifter with a penchant for bullying. A know nothing hollow shell of a man. A fraud, a flimflam man who lacks the IQ to comprehend the orders he signs.

Trump is a man who has relied on his birth, his bullying and his BS to get where he is, and in getting there he has lessened all of us. He makes me less and makes the whole world a dimmer place. I will be delighted to see that foul mouth walking pile of waste getting kicked out of office.
BRAVO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies