Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 08:22 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,265,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
We are so divided. Seeing more and more things like this every day. From both sides.

Trump supporters call for ‘liberal genocide’ and deportation of Jews at Arizona Rally
Sounds like you need to have an IQ below 80 to get into that crowd. Really ignorant people and pathetically sad examples of human beings never mind Americans. I can't believe any of them have made it past sixth grade. Sorry if that sounds elitist but it is difficult not to when people sound like they have the intellect of amoebas.

Sad!

...“If she is Jewish, she should go back to her country,” a 13-year-old Trump supporter said of a protester..."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

5,940 posts, read 3,573,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
I think President Obama definitely did some hurt. I think Trump has magnified it by encouraging hate and violence and not denouncing what's happening in the country.
Where have you been? Trump is denouncing the violence nad has done that often. Its the Liberals that are encouraging these Anarchists to go out and Protest with violence.

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
When did yours change?
When I realized that humans are irredeemably flawed, including myself.

And then I did everything I could to understand the real world, instead of this idealist/utopian delusion that was indoctrinated into me from an early age.

Old 03-10-2017, 08:25 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,100,100 times
Yes, fake hate crimes by liberals are on the rise

Old 03-10-2017, 08:25 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,210,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Grow up a bit here. This isn't high school where it's cool to talk about chaos and anarchy. Things shouldn't get worse.
Why shouldn't they? Do we not deserve it?

Old 03-10-2017, 08:26 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
What's happening in this country is half of it has turned into a bunch of whiny crybabies that are pitching a never-ending fit because they didn't get their way.

Does that clear it up for you?
I have no idea why many of you keep saying this. It has nothing to do with anyone getting their way. It's all about the policies and cabinet picks of this administration. Let me ask you...how do you feel about this new healthcare law of Ryan's. It favors the rich. They had 9 years to come up with an alternative but didn't, so they are now scrambling to put something together. Maybe these so called whiny crybabies are just trying to make sure the poor and middle class aren't forgotten.

Old 03-10-2017, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandsthetime View Post
What about the Trump supporter who recently shot and killed a Sikh man? Or the Trump supporter who was video taped in a Wal-Mart telling the hispanic employees that they were illegals?

There are bad apples on both sides of the coin. But blaming division on one side of the spectrum while intentionally ignoring your own side's actions is misguided and inaccurate.
No, there are "NUT Cases" on both sides, but there are a heck of a lot more "Bad Apples" on the Liberal side than on the Conservative side. Show me Trump Anarchists running around and rioting dressed like Ninjas. Show me Trump supporters jumping up and down on Police Cars, or chanting for dead cops. Show me Trump supporters burning down School Property and breaking windows in Stores and Universities. Show me Trump supporters blocking highways to Hillary Events, or blocking working people going to and from work. Show me these things and I may agree with you.

There is nothing misguided about this, or inaccurate. Failing to see the real center of this rising hate, is what is misguided. The real Truth is Trump supporters have nothing to protest, or no reason to riot and act like nuts. We won. We are in charge. We are happy the way the Government is proceeding now. Thats the real truth.

Old 03-10-2017, 08:36 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I have no idea why many of you keep saying this. It has nothing to do with anyone getting their way.
Geez, I don't know. Just take a look at this site for example. You've got people melting down about the most inconsequential trivial stuff that it's mind-boggling.

Quote:
It's all about the policies and cabinet picks of this administration.
Face it, you've got people losing it over how he likes his steak cooked for Christ's sake. LOL

Quote:
Let me ask you...how do you feel about this new healthcare law of Ryan's. It favors the rich. They had 9 years to come up with an alternative but didn't, so they are now scrambling to put something together.
Don't like it at all. It's too rushed. Obamacare is a joke but replacing it simply to replace it ain't the answer. Take some time and get it right. Obamacare was rammed down our throats and now the Republicans are trying to do the same thing.

Old 03-10-2017, 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I have no idea why many of you keep saying this. It has nothing to do with anyone getting their way. It's all about the policies and cabinet picks of this administration. Let me ask you...how do you feel about this new healthcare law of Ryan's. It favors the rich. They had 9 years to come up with an alternative but didn't, so they are now scrambling to put something together. Maybe these so called whiny crybabies are just trying to make sure the poor and middle class aren't forgotten.
BS. It has everything to do with Whiny Crybaby Snowflakes that did not get their way. Do you seriously what us to believe you know all about the qualifications of the Cabinet picks, other than what the Fake Media spoon fed you?

As far as ObamaCare goes, its a well known fact its failing, and Insurance Providers are bailing, so where is it going in the future? The only folks that want it left alone are the ones who are getting all the subsidized payments by the Government so they get almost free insurance while the rest of the Nation pays the Bill. California also wants Illegal Aliens to have access to ObamaCare, while we pay for that too.

. You forget it was Obama who pushed through this Insurance without really getting it right, and it was a failure from the start. Obama had 8 whole years to get it right and screwed the pooch instead. Ryans plan has to be better than ObamaCare.

Old 03-10-2017, 08:50 PM

32,065 posts, read 15,067,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Geez, I don't know. Just take a look at this site for example. You've got people melting down about the most inconsequential trivial stuff that it's mind-boggling.

Face it, you've got people losing it over how he likes his steak cooked for Christ's sake. LOL

Don't like it at all. It's too rushed. Obamacare is a joke but replacing it simply to replace it ain't the answer. Take some time and get it right. Obamacare was rammed down our throats and now the Republicans are trying to do the same thing.

Obama wanted a single payer system which is really the way to go to provide everyone with healthcare. Republicans were against that so Obama did what he could. And over 2 million now have health insurance which didn't otherwise have it. Was it perfect....of course not. But instead of repealing, work to refine it. But Ryan is hell bent on privatizing medicare. Republicans could care less about seniors and yet they overwhelming vote republican. Maybe seniors need this wake up call.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies