Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-06-2017, 06:51 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeyore1954 View Post
That is not a "yuge" flaw. First many times you can easily guess or at least narrow down who is talking by the context of the conversation and second she could already know because of her position but wanted it official on a document.
No. Just no.

A meeting between known Russian agent Igor Igonnaspyonya and a person noted as Masked Person #3 at a New York office building doesn't scream Hey, I'm a Trump advisor!. No matter how much you need it to be so. At best, the content of the conversation might indicate that Masked Person #3 might be a politician from any political party - or at least was pretending to be such a person.

Quote:
This doesn't mean I am sure she did something illegal.
If you have any actual proof, I'm all ears. Or in the case of a web forum, I'm all eyes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2017, 06:51 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Yes, Susan Rice & President Obama and many others in the Obama administration can see unmasked names.
The question is now, why citizen to citizen communications, they had no FISA to see at all??

2015 the Obama administration went around FISA to spy on Republican Senators chatter in private communications, on the UN vote over Israel.

Old 04-06-2017, 06:53 AM

6,848 posts, read 7,995,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
WoW!

A US Congressman is calling for Criminal Charges to be brought against Susan Rice.
Ron DeSantis: She said intelligence wasn’t used for political purposes. We know that’s false. There were a number of leaks of classified information involving US persons including Michael Flynn that are illegal… I think she dug herself more of a hole because two weeks ago she said she never heard of any type of unmasking.
I would think that Susan Rice would welcome such charges if she is indeed innocent. Will give her chance to put it to rest once & for all. Of course if she doesn't, well we know what this means.

Breaking: GOP Lawmaker Calls for Criminal Charges Against Susan Rice (VIDEO)
Kushner leaked Flynn's name

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
There will be no one turning on anyone. Neither side will present anything of substance on anyone.

All rhetoric and the masses will eat it up.

This is where my money is, too.

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
No. Just no.

A meeting between known Russian agent Igor Igonnaspyonya and a person noted as Masked Person #3 at a New York office building doesn't scream Hey, I'm a Trump advisor!. No matter how much you need it to be so. At best, the content of the conversation might indicate that Masked Person #3 might be a politician from any political party - or at least was pretending to be such a person.

If you have any actual proof, I'm all ears. Or in the case of a web forum, I'm all eyes.

Separation of powers does not make the Obama staffers criminal investigators and collecting private phone conversations.

Old 04-06-2017, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Trump accuses Rice of breaking the law with no evidence and in the next breath - defends Bill O'Reilly after paying off all his sexual harassment suits.

What a guy!

Couldn't rep you again, yet.

Of course, Donny's never been much of a champion for womens' rights, has he?

Old 04-06-2017, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Separation of powers does not make the Obama staffers criminal investigators and collecting private phone conversations.

If she had no right to ask for any sort of collated reports from the raw data - the intelligence services that own that data should have declined that request. Right?

Old 04-06-2017, 06:59 AM

8,418 posts, read 7,417,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Doesn't mean she wasn't looking for them when she found them.
So, your response is to post part of the coordinated scapegoating effort.

Quote:
"Consequently, if unmasking was relevant to the Russia investigation, it would have been done by those three agencies. And if it had been critical to know the identities of Americans caught up in other foreign intelligence efforts, the agencies that collect the information and conduct investigations would have unmasked it. Because they are the agencies that collect and refine intelligence ‘products’ for the rest of the ‘intelligence community,’ they are responsible for any unmasking; and they do it under ‘minimization’ standards that FBI Director James Comey, in recent congressional testimony, described as ‘obsessive’ in their determination to protect the identities and privacy of Americans.
Understand: There would have been no intelligence need for Susan Rice to ask for identities to be unmasked. If there had been a real need to reveal the identities — an intelligence need based on American interests — the unmasking would have been done by the investigating agencies. The national-security adviser is not an investigator. She is a White House staffer. The president’s staff is a consumer of intelligence, not a generator or collector of it. If Susan Rice was unmasking Americans, it was not to fulfill an intelligence need based on American interests; it was to fulfill a political desire based on Democratic-party interests."
See the logical flaw in the statement above?

"The president's staff is a consumer of intelligence, not a generator or collector of it." Susan Rice asking for unmasking doesn't generate or collect intelligence, it's simply a request for information already collected or generated.

As for fulfilling "a political desire based on Democratic-party interests" - I'd argue that investigating collusion by a U.S. citizen with a foreign agent to interfere with a national election is in the national interest.

Old 04-06-2017, 07:01 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,940,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUMF View Post
When republicans lose an election, they tuck tail, admit defeat, and do what they can do to win the next round of elections.
They understand that they lost, which gives power to the other party, and they realize this and its consequences.
When democrats lose an election, they claim voter fraud, they say, 'He's not my president' - and they do whatever they can do to delegitimize the opposing party's winner.
They never take blame for the loss, but instead, claim wrong doing in the opposing party candidate.
You dems need to understand that he IS your president, like it or not - and you need to get over the fact that your princess lost... and please don't throw out the 'but he didn't win the popular vote' - that's just another 'he's not my president' excuse.
GROW UP!
^^^^^^ You're telling this to people who carry around diaper pins to tell others everything is safe with them..... Not sure how these people came to the conclusion the election was about them!

Old 04-06-2017, 07:02 AM

3,211 posts, read 2,243,832 times
Susan 'Dirty Rice' is boiled and she'll need to work a deal to give up her puppet master to stay out of jail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies