Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 03:54 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,620,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
How many mansions do the Clintons have again? And how did Chelsea get as 10 million dollar apartment after college graduation?
Are the Clintons in office right now? Did Chelsea get the apartment while Mr. Bill was in office?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2017, 04:03 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwillin02 View Post
Corruption and lack of morals in politics, no way that's a first...
At this level of corruption? It a first in my lifetime.

For others-Please stop with the Clinton deflection? She lost, she is not the topic here at ALL. And none of her property was advertised at our foreign embassy

This is about a US embassy advertising a sitting presidents property. Even worse-doing it in a foreign country in a CLEAR violation of the emoluments clause.

Old 04-24-2017, 04:11 PM

626 posts, read 381,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
At this level of corruption? It a first in my lifetime.

For others-Please stop with the Clinton deflection? She lost, she is not the topic here at ALL. And none of her property was advertised at our foreign embassy

This is about a US embassy advertising a sitting presidents property. Even worse-doing it in a foreign country in a CLEAR violation of the emoluments clause.
You've got to be kidding me...

If you think advertising your own brand is unethical and worse that goes on in politics, I don't know what to say...

Siphoning cash donated to your foundation that was supposed to rebuild Haiti into your own personal funds?

Meeting on the tarmac before an important verdict from the FBI?

Promising impoverished African Americans government funds to "help" them get out of poverty, only to ignore it for four years until the next election cycle. This has been going on for decades.

There's a reason nobody truly great and ethical makes it in politics, it's possibly the most dirty game on the planet.

Old 04-24-2017, 04:12 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Quote:
How many mansions do the Clintons have again? And how did Chelsea get as 10 million dollar apartment after college graduation?
They do not RENT them out for a PROFIT. The Clintons are in private life.

Old 04-24-2017, 04:16 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordwillin02 View Post
You've got to be kidding me...

If you think advertising your own brand is unethical and worse that goes on in politics, I don't know what to say...
Its one of a multitude of unending violations by this family and administration.

Quote:
Siphoning cash donated to your foundation that was supposed to rebuild Haiti into your own personal funds?
Is she president? No? Then stop using her to deflect from the actions of the Trump family.

Quote:
Meeting on the tarmac before an important verdict from the FBI?
LOL. Russiagate.

Quote:
Promising impoverished African Americans government funds to "help" them get out of poverty, only to ignore it for four years until the next election cycle. This has been going on for decades.
We're not talking about political failures here, we're talking about basic corruption, and violations of the emolument clause of the constitution.

Quote:
There's a reason nobody truly great and ethical makes it in politics, it's possibly the most dirty game on the planet.
Which is why Trump did so well actually.

Old 04-24-2017, 04:40 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,210,872 times
I find dropping bombs and destroying countries that did absolutely nothing to us far more unethical and morally depraved. This could be something to complain about but I don't understand supporting the big problems and complaining about the minor ones.

Old 04-24-2017, 04:42 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:

The Clintons have one house and Chelsea did not have a 10 million dollar apartment,keep up the lies!!!

Old 04-24-2017, 04:42 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Did they mention the chocolate cake?

Old 04-24-2017, 04:43 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,638,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Upon her death in 1973, she willed the estate to the U.S. government, intending it to be used as a winter White House for the U.S. president to entertain visiting foreign dignitaries.
are you talking about the privately owned mar a largo?

Old 04-24-2017, 04:43 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,668,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
I find dropping bombs and destroying countries that did absolutely nothing to us far more unethical and morally depraved. This could be something to complain about but I don't understand supporting the big problems and complaining about the minor ones.
People like just go looking to complain about something , anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies