Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2017, 05:29 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,287,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Actually, let's pray there is someone who can save it after jackass Trump destroys it. Never in the history of the country have we had such a moronic liar, and possibly mentally ill, president. How long will people sit around and just roll their eyes? He is a sick sick man.
This. All of this. ^

Old 05-01-2017, 05:40 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
It's the end of America if we're dependent on a bigoted, selfish, greedy, bullying, lying, ignorant braggart.

Old 05-01-2017, 05:41 PM

19,769 posts, read 22,673,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Charger View Post
He absolutely must succeed! He must continue demolishing Obamacare, and be successful. He must end political correctness! He must cut taxes! He must end North Korea's ridiculous regime! We MUST stand by him as he M'sAGA!

MAGA!
Bullsnot. This country is greater than that flim-flam man. Get your head straight man.

Old 05-01-2017, 05:46 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Then Trump will abolish the Estate Tax (a tax that only effects the richest 0.2% of Americans) and this act for example will give billionaire Donald Trump's own family an extra $7 billion dollars.
Trump family would get $7B windfall from estate-tax plan: analyst | TheHill
The think tank referenced in your link above came up with the $7 billion figure based on an assumption (assumption stated in the link) that Trump's estate will be worth $17.7 billion USD by 2030 (13 years from now). Forbes, on their Real Time Billionaires List, currently pegs Trump's net worth at $3.5 Billion USD. Within your link, the author doesn't provide any information re how the think tank arrived at their estimate of what Trump's net worth will be in 2030.

Old 05-01-2017, 05:53 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Its an acronym for Morons Are Governing America.
LOL! Too true!

I wonder if the question you were replying to was sarcastic or moronic?

Old 05-01-2017, 06:01 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
It's the end of America if we're dependent on a bigoted, selfish, greedy, bullying, lying, ignorant braggart.
It's coming regardless...enjoy

Old 05-01-2017, 06:02 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,330,890 times
Quote:
I've had many Chargers with 440's. 69 is the most desirable.

And Trump is doing just fine, considering all his road blocks from all sides. What ever happened to red blooded Patriotism?
My brother owns a 71 charger, he has put more money in his muscle car collection than I have in my house. Its amazing how much it costs to buy parts for but those were some amazing cars

Old 05-01-2017, 06:05 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
My brother owns a 71 charger, he has put more money in his muscle car collection than I have in my house. Its amazing how much it costs to buy parts for but those were some amazing cars
MOPAR = Moldy Old Parts and Rust
Beautiful lines though.

Ever see the movie "Dirty Larry and Crazy Mary"? The star is a 68-70 Charger with some great chase scene footage.

Oh before I forget...Trump.

Old 05-01-2017, 06:08 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,016,029 times
Quote:
He absolutely must succeed! He must continue demolishing Obamacare, and be successful. He must end political correctness! He must cut taxes! He must end North Korea's ridiculous regime! We MUST stand by him as he M'sAGA!

MAGA!
It's all over but the shouting. Over the last couple of decades we've gone wayyyy to far astray to be brought back by anyone.

Obamacare will not be "destroyed", it'll be tweaked at the most. There will be no wall, there will be no real deportations, there will be no real tax cuts (Trump today said he likes the idea of raising the gas tax ) because Trump is just a figurehead or did you miss what just happened with the budget deal and every other promise he's tried to get through.

Doubt it? Just look at the last president who was all high and mighty, a moral compass to be envied and yet the minute he's out of office he's selling himself and his wife for hundreds of thousands of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ just like every last president.
Nothing is going to change, too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ at stake...

Old 05-01-2017, 06:52 PM

6,927 posts, read 6,938,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
It's coming regardless...enjoy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
MOPAR = Moldy Old Parts and Rust
Beautiful lines though.

Ever see the movie "Dirty Larry and Crazy Mary"? The star is a 68-70 Charger with some great chase scene footage.

Oh before I forget...Trump.
If you can enjoy him while the rest of us forget about him, why then go for it! Alas, I think no American will end up enjoying the Dumbf regime due to:

1) The Russian connection - alphabet too hard to learn. All their good stuff has already been translated and made into videos available via Netflix, anyhow. Plus, I hate having to be under the yoke of the Soviet system. YOU guys may like authoritarianism, but the rest of America ( a vast majority, I might add) doesn't.

2) Lies - "America First" and then let's bomb Syria. Mexico will pay for the [stupid] wall, except I haven't seen so much as a peso from them unless you want to count the 33 centavos I found out front on the road that the migrant laborers next door must have dropped. (We ranchers and farmers do love our migrant laborers, BTW). Cleaning up the swamp - You can have all the new swamp critters Dumpf has set free in our national Capitol: Billionaire CEO's in the cabinet; blatant nepotism - Ivanka; Ivanka's husband; Ivanka's cat; Ivanka's hamster; Mar a lago - now a taxpayer funded private resort for the privileged few alligators currently residing in the swamp on weekdays; etc, etc., ad nauseum. You can have them all and more, just keep them away from the rest of us and don't you forget it!

3) Oligarchy - Again, billionaire CEO's in the highest offices of the land; a tax cut for Dumbf and his wealthy pals that the middle and working classes will end up paying for and which will result in a huge deficit; a reign of terror courtesy the Koch Bros. beginning with the deaths of all Americans with pre-existing conditions (see "Lies" above) under Dumbf's new and improved so-called "health-care" plan.

4) The systematic destruction of the Constitution - "archaic" (since it doesn't allow Dumbf to do exactly as he pleases); the First Amendmendment - would someone please muzzle the free press and call the truth "fake news"? After all, even Fox can be obedient for only so long; Checks and balances - ummm... Not when it comes to the judicial court system - if the 9th circuit court doesn't agree with your despot, then it must be taken down in any way possible.

You can have all that garbage and more when you and your friends go to Mar a Lago for the secession. Don't worry, the vast majority of Americans will wave you bye-bye and won't shed a tear.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies