Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-16-2017, 05:20 AM

2,003 posts, read 1,169,549 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Why is it no one believes the guy in the room at the time with Trump who says the story is absolutely false, but the reporter with an axe to grind who was not in the room is right. And illegal leaks to the press by deep state Obama hold overs are celebrated. I'm waiting to find out the truth. Do you know the truth? How? Who are you that you have such close connections? Because of the left wing news media? CNN? This post below is laughable. It's not me who is uninformed.
Because trump this morning admitted he did and said he had every right to do it. Once again he sends a respectable person(McMaster) out to cover for him and throws him under the bus. Why would anyone work for hat liar is beyond me.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:22 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,228,369 times
He can't cover this mess up.... !!!!!!

Old 05-16-2017, 05:22 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,804,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
Friend, go back and read your message as to who attacked whom. Why can you not accept responsibility for your message. Go back and look at the message to which I responded. You missed that point?

So all political appointees of Trump lie? And reporters don't? Every time something comes out about Trump I think to myself that he'll be gone. And then the story turns out to be yet again false. If Trump does something illegal, he'll be out, simple as that. Everything churned by the media to this point has been a lie, fabricated, or based on unreliable information. It's turned into a witch hunt.

So tell me. Once again I ask. What are your connections that you have such reliable information? You have yet to answer that. Go ahead with your hate of Trump. I'm waiting to learn the truth, and it sure ain't on this thread.
It is called using your brain to figure out what is going on.

If Trump was known for telling the truth we would not have this problem.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:24 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,398,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Confirmed by multiple news outlets. Meaning the other outlets did not just pick up the WaPo story, they verified it on their own.

Yep, Hillary is free. the GOP had 7 cracks at her just for Benghazi and found nothing.
Are they offering any proof?

Old 05-16-2017, 05:26 AM

8,840 posts, read 4,810,574 times
He just admitted in two tweets he did it. So what does this mean for McMaster and Powell, who denied this yesterday?

Old 05-16-2017, 05:31 AM

51,655 posts, read 25,857,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treasurefinder View Post
Because trump this morning admitted he did and said he had every right to do it. Once again he sends a respectable person(McMaster) out to cover for him and throws him under the bus. Why would anyone work for hat liar is beyond me.
Can hardly wait to see the chump who agrees to be FBI Director.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:33 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,404,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnOurWayHome View Post
He just admitted in two tweets he did it. So what does this mean for McMaster and Powell, who denied this yesterday?
The man's a basket case.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:34 AM

12,971 posts, read 9,670,201 times
Quote:
Perhaps you need to put this in all caps or bold lettering, so that his supporters who don't believe he did this can see it clearly. Yes, he just admitted to doing the very thing they don't believe he did. And had McMaster out there lying to the press. I wonder how he must be feeling this morning.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:34 AM

5,277 posts, read 2,804,002 times
Quote:
It means they are hired liars who have no morals and no loyalty to their office.

We should not believe them ever.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:35 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,325,486 times
Quote:
I guess you didn't really read the Tweets, or you read into them what you wanted them to mean. Did he say he shared "classified information?" No, he did not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies