Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2017, 04:29 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,949 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
I hear the outrage too from my friends and family Many are sick of it and no longer watch the liberal news. The liberal networks are destroying their own credibility. Be happy, they will reap what they sow.
That's a nice story.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2017, 04:30 PM

1,896 posts, read 812,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
I've been a NBC nightly news viewer for many years. Even though I rarely agreed with their opinions, I like their broadcast style and Brian William's personality. Lester Holt is ok. But enough is enough. Every freaking night, their top story is about how sorry Trump is doing. Another Trump Bombshell blowout! Another Trump twitter disaster! The man has been criticized for everything from the way he eats steak to the color of the curtains in the White House.

The lack of journalist integrity has just reached a new extreme. What happened to reporting the facts? Last night was a prime example. Late breaking news! We now have a report that Trump supposedly ordered Comey to stand down on Flynn. Obstruction of justice! Wait, let's back up. Do we even have a copy of the memo? Nope, apparently, as long as it is anti-Trump news, hearsay will do just fine. Hey NBC, how about you get some evidence first before you accuse the President of a serious crime? And that was on top of the classified info story. We don't even know exactly that info was given to the Russians, but that's ok. Trump is already a traitor according to the NBC news.

I don't think I can stomach watching Lester Holt and Chuck Todd ever again. How can anyone trust these liberal news outlets who clearly have an agenda to destroy Trump? I had to go to this website to find out exactly what Trump has done. The guy has been busy. Of course, it is a positive action, I'll never heard about it on NBC.

President Trump: What the new White House has done so far - UPI.com
Then turn the channel......

Old 05-22-2017, 04:36 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,795,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
So watch Fox?
That might be the best advice since Fox, according to Harvard, is the most balanced.

Even they were more negative than positive on Trump.

Blog: Harvard study: Extraordinary media bias against Trump

Pretty interesting for a news channel that's supposed to be in Trumps pocket... oops not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Apparently Fox is also the 'liberal news" according to your fellow Trumpies because they dare criticize Dear Leader.
Pretty much par for the extreme course, right?

One thing for sure is the country trusts media even less than Trump, which is hilarious, ironic, and sad at the same time.

Something I found entertaining was on Sat night when Trump and his entourage were dancing and signing billion $$$ deals, I was flipping back and forth between 3 channels (Fox, CNN, MSNBC)

Fox was showing the hoopla and actually discussing the implications.

CNN was showing the hoopla in a small side screen while talking only about Russia.

MSNBC didn't bother to show anything of Trumps trip and were still only talking about Russia.

Russia! Russia! Russia!

Last edited by steven_h; 05-22-2017 at 04:46 PM..

Old 05-22-2017, 04:38 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,234,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
That might be the best advice since Fox, according to Harvard, is the most balanced.

Even they were more negative than positive on Trump.

Blog: Harvard study: Extraordinary media bias against Trump

Pretty interesting for a news channel that's supposed to be in Trumps pocket... oops not so much.
It doesn't say they are the most balanced, just the most balanced on their boy Trump. They fawn over the guy and have been criticized for blowing off his actions.

Old 05-27-2017, 03:20 PM

9,109 posts, read 6,329,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka1 View Post
Who watches NBC? Go with CNN. More reliable.
I haven't watched NBC (or ABC for that matter) since Seinfeld was on the air.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies