Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2017, 07:49 PM

3,562 posts, read 4,396,439 times

Advertisements

The great religion of peace strikes yet again!

Old 06-03-2017, 07:49 PM

983 posts, read 738,532 times
Why do muslims move from third world **** holes and then try to turn their new home in to the same third world **** hole?

Old 06-03-2017, 07:50 PM

245 posts, read 132,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleinie View Post
Why do muslims move from third world **** holes and then try to turn their new home in to the same third world **** hole?
Hey, don't question them they are running from a horrible religion to oh wait, um well they fill the jobs that those lazy natives won't do!

Old 06-03-2017, 07:51 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,691,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
LOL right up until the hero goes to court and is prosecuted for a hate crime and the family sues for all his worth and wins. Thanks liberals.
The slime would be shot dead here in Massachusetts too. Remember, we had the Boston Marathon Bombers.

You really think we liberals like this stuff?

Old 06-03-2017, 07:51 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,615,406 times
michiganmoon and lifeexplorer are in rare form tonight, although some aren't getting it.

They need to do something to be proactive instead of reactive. They're at war and this is only going to get worse.

Ten years ago I read a book called, "While Europe Slept" and it accurately predicted the problems the world is seeing today. Look it up - I think you can find it online now.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
The slime would be shot dead here in Massachusetts too. Remember, we had the Boston Marathon Bombers.

Yes, apparently you do, liberals advocate the hardest for "refugees" which 99.9% of the time always means hey this place is too white, insert more islam!

Old 06-03-2017, 07:55 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,498,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post

You shouldn't call yourself that... you transcend everything a liberal spews...

They're not going to be shot by anyone who isn't law enforcement in mass and you know it as well as I do, post Sandy hook every black rifle went into hiding in MA and NY. Can't even buy a Glock in mass to carry. Restricted to those goofy Kahrs with the chamber indicators on them. The process to get a concealed carry in MA was as asinine as it was in NY.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:58 PM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Trump will not singlehandedly ruin our relationship with the U.K. to the point that they wouldn't share critical info. We are all fighting this same war (at least I hope they are over there, sometimes it doesn't seem like it). To think Trump will do that is just being an alarmist. There is nothing to worry about, pretty much in general. Life will go on, like it has under all previous presidents. We still have Congress and the Supreme Court, etc etc. We just have a new commander in chief. He won't and can't singlehandedly cause that much hell. Anyone who thinks otherwise... well, I won't say what I think about those people because I'll get an infraction.

This ultimately is not about Donald Trump. It's about another terror attack, or multiple it seems, in Europe. The second in under 2 weeks in the U.K. They have bigger issues on their hands than Donald Trump, so does much of Europe in general. I find it interesting European politicians have been spending their time mocking our president (looking at you France and Nordic nations) when their nations are being inundated by migrants who have been increasingly contributing to more attacks in recent years. I find it interesting what these people in Europe are choosing to focus on. Meanwhile, we watch more terror unfold and see virtually nothing done about it. Suit yourself Europe.
We don't know what critical information is unless we get to work side by side and put all the pieces together.

ISIS grew when we invaded Iraq and gave them a place to flourish.

It is all about our President Trump who is calling the shots. We are at War with Radical Islamic Terrorists, there wont be any big navy battles in the Pacific or D Day battles. It is a war fought through intelligence and strategic covert operations alongside questionable allegiances with local militas. Very very difficult.

I am not an Alarmist, just being realistic based on our past. This can be and must be won if we do it right. We can not afford another disastrous administration.

Living in NJ i see this everyday. Immigration needs to be tightened but he is going about it all wrong, our Judicial system and Congress agrees.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:58 PM

8,224 posts, read 3,498,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajdavenport View Post
Yes, apparently you do, liberals advocate the hardest for "refugees" which 99.9% of the time always means hey this place is too white, insert more islam!
Best advice for new England would be to stop claiming to be a liberal... quacks like a duck... more like barks like a dog... doesn't quack like a duck.

Old 06-03-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpinionExperience View Post
We don't know what critical information is unless we get to work side by side and put all the pieces together.

ISIS grew when we invaded Iraq and gave them a place to flourish.

It is all about our President Trump who is calling the shots. We are at War with Radical Islamic Terrorists, there wont be any big navy battles in the Pacific or D Day battles. It is a war fought through intelligence and strategic covert operations alongside questionable allegiances with local militas. Very very difficult.

I am not an Alarmist, just being realistic based on our past. This can be and must be won if we do it right. We can not afford another disastrous administration.

Living in NJ i see this everyday. Immigration needs to be tightened but he is going about it all wrong, our Judicial system and Congress agrees.
If we are at war then why are we bringing the enemy in by the thousands in all western countries? that's such a losing strategy lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies