Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 06:13 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I'll ask you the same question I ask all hoaxers: where did the kids go?

A dear friend of mine lives in Newtown. One of his neighbors was one of the kids who was killed. He watched her come home from the hospital and grow up in the neighborhood. Is she being hid in the basement now?
Yes. And as I've said numerous times on this board, I followed the blog of a grandmother whose grandson was killed at Sandy Hook for years before the shooting. Are the hoaxers telling me the government went so far as to create this fake grandmother who likes to bake bread and blog about it years beforehand in order to create a false narrative? I've also spoken with Dylan Hockley's father because I reached out to him following the shooting, telling him how sorry I felt for their family. I felt a special kinship with the Hockelys because my own son, who was the same age as these children, also has autism and a TSS worker (like Anne Marie Murphy). It felt very personal to me. I guess the Hockleys are all actors too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 06:17 AM

89,029 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
Sandy Hook did happen. I never said otherwise.

For whatever reason, there was a staged interview in regards to it.

Folks, I am not here to go down some rabbit hole. I have no idea why it was done and don't even care.
That ^.

Your prior post was spot on, too, but I can't rep you again yet.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:26 AM

36,853 posts, read 17,368,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I'll ask you the same question I ask all hoaxers: where did the kids go?

A dear friend of mine lives in Newtown. One of his neighbors was one of the kids who was killed. He watched her come home from the hospital and grow up in the neighborhood. Is she being hid in the basement now?
I'm not a "hoaxer".

For the last time I have no doubt Sandy Hook happened. 9/11 too.

But for some unknown reason that specific press conference was staged. Notice how I didn't offer any "theories" on why it was staged? How the hell should I know?

Old 06-13-2017, 08:50 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Her point is that giving Jones a platform, on Father's Day, is an insult to the families of the victims..given Jones assertion that the Sandy Hook massacre was a hoax.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ecially-cruel/
Actually, Jones stated that he thinks children did die, he thinks Sandy Hook did happen, but how it was portrayed was not how it happened. He also asked for it not to be aired on Father's Day.

It irritates me that the media cut parts of that out to paint a picture about Alex Jones. You don't need to cut anything out - most people know he's only peddling his pills and that most of this stuff is batspit crazy....but I hate the media LYING even more than I can't stand Alex Jones.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:14 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,331,859 times
Poor Megyn. She thought she was the liberal's darling. But nobody turns on their own faster than a rabid liberal.

Sandy Hook Charity Fires Rye's Megyn Kelly As Gala Host Amid Fallout | Harrison Daily Voice

Old 06-13-2017, 09:22 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,649,334 times
Didn't the FBI confirm that there were zero deaths from Sandy Hook?

Old 06-13-2017, 09:57 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,310,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Um.

No.

Old 06-13-2017, 09:59 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,834,440 times
Quote:
What fake news website did you read that one on?

Old 06-13-2017, 10:14 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,446,965 times
I don't think it was a hoax, but it didn't go down like they said it did.

Old 06-13-2017, 10:16 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,040,258 times
Quote:
Sure. If by "FBI" you mean "Fake Bat****crazy Information".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies