Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2017, 10:22 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,532,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
You don't find the demeanor of that man odd?
There's no normal demeanor for raw grief.

Many years ago, a close friend of mine lost her 3-year-old daughter suddenly to Reyes Syndrome.
I was with her and her husband when their daughter passed and during much of the next few days.
They were completely psychologically unraveled and in what I would call emotional shock: they would cry one minute, laugh the next, then go completely numb for awhile and look serene. Then the cycle would start again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2017, 10:27 AM

15,637 posts, read 10,393,078 times
I say let a bright light shine on men and women like Alex Jones and conspiracy theories. Nuts should be exposed for what they are and shouldn't be censored. Kelly is a good interviewer and will not suffer nonsense from the man.

Seriously, I'd think the Left would want this man interviewed. Jones is a good friend of the President and a looney.

Last edited by texan2yankee; 06-13-2017 at 10:52 AM..

Old 06-13-2017, 11:00 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I'm asking for your assessment.
And I'm not engaging, because that would be lending credence to the idea that there are standards for behavior that a bereaved parent should live up to. That in itself is a despicable idea harbored by contemptible people. Then we get a media figure willing to dip into this slimy reservoir of shameful behavior to make himself a buck, which is even lower behavior.

Or, if I may be allowed to clarify: I suggest you indulge in your desire to dissect the behavior of people living though the very worst moments of their existence in the manner always practiced by decent people who can't resist the urge to give in to a vile desire: Keep it private.

I, for one, am not going to pretend it's normal.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:02 AM

15,092 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilEyeFleegle View Post
Hmm..perhaps I'm misinterpreting, but do you believe that the Sandy Hook shootings were, in any way, a hoax??

Because that's just crazy!
Not "crazy" at all. It was not a hoax in "any way" ... it was a theatrical production in every way, and poorly conceived, and executed. There are way too many glaring inconsistencies to overlook, unless you simply choose to ignore them, or have a rather poor grasp of reality. So many in fact, that to analyze each one would would take several pages ... but to briefly touch upon a few:

1) the behavior of the alleged parents (across the board) of the "victims" is totally inconsistent with normal human reaction to a tragedy of this nature ... one can hardly imagine greater trauma than having one's child brutally murdered. Yet, interview after interview, showed parents behaving quite unnaturally ... from inappropriate smiling, to fake emotions absent of a single tear, to body language which was void of the stress that would otherwise be inescapable in such circumstance.

2) another inconsistent example of totally inappropriate response revolves around Robbie Parker ... the smiling guy whose big smile switched to grief the moment he thought the cameras began to roll, obviously unaware that his jovial grinning was already captured moments before. This is also the guy who set up a Facebook donation page the very next day after his daughter was brutally murdered? Give me a break! Who would do that? The answer is ... no one.

3) aside the fake behavior of the parents ... the actions of authorities and first responders is totally inconsistent with what would automatically transpire in a real event of this type. One emergency vehicle outside the school, with the rest of them totally blocked in at the adjacent firehouse ... blocked by dozens of other vehicles. And not a single emergency transport chopper dispatched to the scene in an obvious mass shooting of children? Furthermore, not one single photo, or video of one body being removed from that school, ever?

4) the firehouse scene, with a few dozen people endlessly circling and rotating in the front, exiting the rear, and repeating, over and over? Wash, rinse, repeat. Total BS. YOU CAN WATCH individuals walking in meaningless circles, with no law enforcement crowd safety, security when no one could not have possibly assumed that a threat didn't still exist? Buy that, and I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

5) Then we have the creepy "Gene Rosen" ... what a fictional character he was .... everyone's "grampy" ... who found every camera within 50 square miles to get in front of, repeating the same act, over and over, albeit with a few changing details here and there, but never changing the "act".

6) we have the two guys running from the school, apprehended by police in the woods. Explanation? None, except for the claim that one was one of the family members of one of the children in the school ... running away? Right!!!

7) the even chreepier medical examiner .... comically named "Dr. Carver" ... get it ... "Carver". How rich. His behavior was .... unbelievable, to say the least.

8) the inconsistent narrative regarding the weapons used, being provided to the media, and broadcast in real time, as the event was unfolding? That would never happen in a real event. No police investigation had even begun yet, therefore, such information would NEVER be provided to the news media, which could compromise legitimate investigation of this horrendous crime. A deliberate narrative was being created for brain dead public consumption, who, in large majority seem incapable of critical thinking. Even before one body was removed that same day, the whole story was apparently set in stone, including the identity of the lone shooter, his mom, where they lived, and the weapons he used? All gratuitously gift wrapped and provided the news media, prior to any substantive law enforcement investigation? TOTAL NONSENSE.

The truth is, nothing about this event is consistent with a real event. There is so much more ... such as one of the alleged parents playing dual roles ... clearly caught on camera dressed up as a SWATT police officer. Absolutely the same guy .. 100%. There's even a photo of one of the alleged child victims used in another event, in the Middle East!!!

Moreover, a national school safety consultant, former Law Enforcement officer (Wolfgang Halbring) who took it upon himself to investigate this event has received threats from authorities ... refused FOIA requests, etc., has concluded that this event was not real, but was totally staged.

Unfortunately, those who are incapable of detecting such blatant signs of fraud on their own, will never allow their minds to consider how badly they were deceived and manipulated.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:05 AM

5,576 posts, read 7,999,569 times
Odd how there wasn't anywhere near this level of outrage when Piers Morgan interviewed him in 2013 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
1) the behavior of the alleged parents (across the board) of the "victims" is totally inconsistent with normal human reaction to a tragedy of this nature ... one can hardly imagine greater trauma than having one's child brutally murdered. Yet, interview after interview, showed parents behaving quite unnaturally ... from inappropriate smiling, to fake emotions absent of a single tear, to body language which was void of the stress that would otherwise be inescapable in such circumstance.
It sounds to me far more likely that it's a sign of what Frank Furedi describes as "therapy culture" than the whole thing being phony. The therapy culture thesis fits your description. Of course take my opinion with a grain of salt since I've never bothered to look into it in depth, but that's what it sounds like to me.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:07 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,040,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Not "crazy" at all. It was not a hoax in "any way" ... it was a theatrical production in every way, and poorly conceived, and executed. There are way too many glaring inconsistencies to overlook, unless you simply choose to ignore them, or have a rather poor grasp of reality. So many in fact, that to analyze each one would would take several pages ... but to briefly touch upon a few:

2) another inconsistent example of totally inappropriate response revolves around Robbie Parker ... the smiling guy whose big smile switched to grief the moment he thought the cameras began to roll, obviously unaware that his jovial grinning was already captured moments before. This is also the guy who set up a Facebook donation page the very next day after his daughter was brutally murdered? Give me a break! Who would do that? The answer is ... no one.

3) aside the fake behavior of the parents ... the actions of authorities and first responders is totally inconsistent with what would automatically transpire in a real event of this type. One emergency vehicle outside the school, with the rest of them totally blocked in at the adjacent firehouse ... blocked by dozens of other vehicles. And not a single emergency transport chopper dispatched to the scene in an obvious mass shooting of children? Furthermore, not one single photo, or video of one body being removed from that school, ever?

4) the firehouse scene, with a few dozen people endlessly circling and rotating in the front, exiting the rear, and repeating, over and over? Wash, rinse, repeat. Total BS. YOU CAN WATCH individuals walking in meaningless circles, with no law enforcement crowd safety, security when no one could not have possibly assumed that a threat didn't still exist? Buy that, and I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

5) Then we have the creepy "Gene Rosen" ... what a fictional character he was .... everyone's "grampy" ... who found every camera within 50 square miles to get in front of, repeating the same act, over and over, albeit with a few changing details here and there, but never changing the "act".

6) we have the two guys running from the school, apprehended by police in the woods. Explanation? None, except for the claim that one was one of the family members of one of the children in the school ... running away? Right!!!

7) the even chreepier medical examiner .... comically named "Dr. Carver" ... get it ... "Carver". How rich. His behavior was .... unbelievable, to say the least.

8) the inconsistent narrative regarding the weapons used, being provided to the media, and broadcast in real time, as the event was unfolding? That would never happen in a real event. No police investigation had even begun yet, therefore, such information would NEVER be provided to the news media, which could compromise legitimate investigation of this horrendous crime. A deliberate narrative was being created for brain dead public consumption, who, in large majority seem incapable of critical thinking. Even before one body was removed that same day, the whole story was apparently set in stone, including the identity of the lone shooter, his mom, where they lived, and the weapons he used? All gratuitously gift wrapped and provided the news media, prior to any substantive law enforcement investigation? TOTAL NONSENSE.

The truth is, nothing about this event is consistent with a real event. There is so much more ... such as one of the alleged parents playing dual roles ... clearly caught on camera dressed up as a SWATT police officer. Absolutely the same guy .. 100%. There's even a photo of one of the alleged child victims used in another event, in the Middle East!!!

Moreover, a national school safety consultant, former Law Enforcement officer (Wolfgang Halbring) who took it upon himself to investigate this event has received threats from authorities ... refused FOIA requests, etc., has concluded that this event was not real, but was totally staged.

Unfortunately, those who are incapable of detecting such blatant signs of fraud on their own, will never allow their minds to consider how badly they were deceived and manipulated.

Do you get much fresh air? Just wondering.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:11 AM

7,447 posts, read 2,833,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Fresh air? That sh*t's full of mind control gas. Only good old recycled basement air can keep one safe from the government's chemtrails.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
And I'm not engaging, because that would be lending credence to the idea that there are standards for behavior that a bereaved parent should live up to. That in itself is a despicable idea harbored by contemptible people. Then we get a media figure willing to dip into this slimy reservoir of shameful behavior to make himself a buck, which is even lower behavior.

Or, if I may be allowed to clarify: I suggest you indulge in your desire to dissect the behavior of people living though the very worst moments of their existence in the manner always practiced by decent people who can't resist the urge to give in to a vile desire: Keep it private.

I, for one, am not going to pretend it's normal.
You may dismiss or rationalize the incongruity in the behavior of the alleged parents of victims, but you cannot dismiss the incongruity of the behavior of law enforcement and emergency response authorities who follow rather predictable behavior in the conduct of their duty. One such predictable behavior is to KEEP QUIET about critical details during a crime of such magnitude, prior to the completion of a full investigation of said crime.

It's crystal clear that a specific narrative was being created in real time, to include details that would never have been revealed during the unfolding of a real event. This isn't rocket science, but it does require a person to "think" for themselves, rather than believe what they are told to think.

Old 06-13-2017, 11:17 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,443,162 times
I dont have a strong opinion one way or the other, but I know for a fact government and its accomplices in the media would never lie to us

Old 06-13-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
Are you 5 years old? Or do you just respond like a 5 year old?

It's precisely this type of mindset that accepts whatever the TV tells them is real ... thinking not necessary.

Sad really. But the old saying is true .... "2% think .... another 3% think they think ... the other 95% would rather die than think".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies