Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2017, 02:11 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,857,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I know right lol.... Liberal media is trying to put blame of violence on the right and their eating it up. And here we go again. Democrat projection.

No, not right. "lol"

I don't own a gun, and I have never rioted anywhere. Not for any reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2017, 02:11 PM

5,341 posts, read 6,536,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I don't even understand why people hate Obama so much. You can disagree with him politically but things really weren't that bad under Obama in the grand scheme of things.
IT WAS EX-President Obama,

who on ABC News referenced "My Muslim Faith."
who told an Islamic dinner "I am one of you."
who gave $100 million U.S. taxpayer funds to rebuild foreign mosques.
who wrote that, in the event of a conflict "I will stand with the Muslims."
who assured the Egyptian Foreign Minister that ""I am a Muslim."
who bowed in submission before the Saudi King.
who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and America while professing Marxism.
who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that everyone else has to pay.
who purposefully omitted "endowed by our Creator" from your recitation of The Declaration of Independence.
who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On the Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'Holy Quran'.
who traveled the Islamic world denigrating the United States of America.
who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of a 'Ground Zero Victory' mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic Prayer Breakfast at the White House.
who ordered both Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak but, in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
who appointed anti-Christian fanatics to your Czar Corps.
who appointed rabid Islamists to the Homeland Security.
who said that NASA's "foremost mission" was an outreach to Muslim communities.
who, as an Illinois Senator, were the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
who curtailed the military tribunals of Islamic terrorists.
who refused to condemn the Ft. Hood killer as an Islamic terrorist.
who refused to speak out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture but yet have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human rights abuses.
who, when queried in India, refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorist assaults.
who funneled $900 million in U.S. taxpayer dollars to Hamas.
who ordered the USPS to honor a Muslim holiday with a new commemorative stamp.
who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help 'empower' the British Muslim community.
who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.
who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in grammar schools across our country.
who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for not participating in seasonal White House religious events.
who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; buy remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians and destruction of Coptic Christian churches.
who appointed, as your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, who is an avowed member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:14 PM

6,844 posts, read 2,857,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
What are libs so angry about?
I'm not angry, but it does irk the hell out of me when you guys lump all liberals together like we're some Borg like hive mind, and lump me in with maniacs like that idiot who shot Senator Scalise, when I don't even own a gun, and am completely opposed to violence.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:27 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,602,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post

who sat for 20 years in a Liberation Theology Church condemning Christianity and America while professing Marxism.
who exempted Muslims from penalties under Obamacare that everyone else has to pay.
who purposefully omitted "endowed by our Creator" from your recitation of The Declaration of Independence.
who mocked the Bible and Jesus Christ's Sermon On the Mount while repeatedly referring to the 'Holy Quran'.
who instantly threw the support of your administration behind the building of a 'Ground Zero Victory' mosque overlooking the hallowed crater of the World Trade Center.
who refused to attend the National Prayer Breakfast, but hastened to host an Islamic Prayer Breakfast at the White House.
who ordered both Georgetown Univ. and Notre Dame to shroud all vestiges of Jesus Christ BEFORE you would agree to go there to speak but, in contrast, you have NEVER requested that the mosques you have visited to adjust their decor.
who, as an Illinois Senator, were the ONLY individual who would speak in favor of infanticide.
who were the first President not to give a Christmas Greeting from the White House and went so far as to hang photos of Chairman Mao on the WH tree.
who refused to speak out concerning the horrific executions of women throughout the Muslim culture but yet have submitted Arizona to the UN for investigation of hypothetical human rights abuses.
who, when queried in India, refused to acknowledge the true extent of radical global Jihadists and instead profusely praised Islam in a country that is 82% Hindu and the victim of numerous Islamic terrorist assaults.
who directed our UK Embassy to conduct outreach to help 'empower' the British Muslim community.
who embraced the fanatical Muslim Brotherhood in your quest to overthrow the Egyptian President, Hosni Mubarak.
who funded mandatory Arabic language and culture studies in grammar schools across our country.
who follows the Muslim custom of not wearing any form of jewelry during Ramadan.
who departs for Hawaii over the Christmas season so as to avoid past criticism for not participating in seasonal White House religious events.
who was uncharacteristically quick to join the chorus of the Muslim Brotherhood to depose Egypt's Hosni Mubarak, formerly America's strongest ally in North Africa; buy remain muted in your non-response to the Brotherhood led slaughter of Egyptian Christians and destruction of Coptic Christian churches.
who appointed, as your chief adviser, Valerie Jarrett, who is an avowed member of the Muslim Sisterhood, an off-shoot of the Muslim Brotherhood.

For those who understand, no explanation is needed. For those who do not understand, no explanation is possible.

As lists of fabricated baloney go, that one's about an 8.7 on the 10 point baloney scale.

Way too obvious.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:35 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,630,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
I'm not angry, but it does irk the hell out of me when you guys lump all liberals together like we're some Borg like hive mind, and lump me in with maniacs like that idiot who shot Senator Scalise, when I don't even own a gun, and am completely opposed to violence.
For the record, I am not a conservative, I am more fiscally conservative but socially liberal and I am open minded to the ideas of both sides which I suppose makes me a target for a whole lot of people.

That being said (and in response to your post), I empathize with your frustration and feel that more people should resolve to not do that. In fairness, it is also irksome that all conservatives are lumped together and defined by the most extreme of them and their behavior. I know many conservatives, and cannot think of more than one who fits in the category of all of the -ists and -isms that are thrown around ad infinitum to describe them. Most of them are fiscal conservatives, a few of them too extreme for my taste fiscally (and rub me the wrong way in the process), but even they are for the most part minding their own business and working their way through their lives.

I would be willing to bet there are many angry conservatives though, and I'll bet that there are as many angry liberals. I don't doubt it for a minute. I'd be willing to wager even more money that many of these people are also inherently angry and don't have an outlet, and are easy to arouse for someone else's cause so they seek out the extreme sides of a political spectrum. That's my best answer to the OP's question. But I submit to you that the anger is nearly evenly distributed, we don't get to point fingers at this one and say 'your side is angrier'. The fact is that the angriest among each side are also the most dangerous, and rational people should distance themselves from them at all costs. Righteous anger can exist in politics, but rational people should heed that call as a drive towards resolution, even if that means stepping up and being the better (or at least clearer-headed) person in the moment. I don't see enough of that.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:40 PM

51,671 posts, read 25,918,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
As lists of fabricated baloney go, that one's about an 8.7 on the 10 point baloney scale.

Way too obvious.

You're too kind.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:52 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,602,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
You're too kind.
It's my biggest weakness.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:58 PM

5,127 posts, read 2,605,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Its the nature of the beast,your topic seems to have initiated 8 pages of many angry conservative responses.

the topic is factually incorrect, its the libs that are angry, I have documented this in previous posts.

Old 06-16-2017, 03:00 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,235,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post

You either need medical attention or you need to turn off your Right Wing TV and Radio Geez... its amazing this levels of imbecilic madness still exist.

It's one thing to just be ignorant, because an ignorant person can possibly learn, but when ignorance resist learning, it become stupidity, and when one is stupid if they wake up and acknowledge their indulgence into stupidity, and want to learn better, they could possibly make change, and no longer be ignorant, but when one wallows in stupidity, with the ignorance of claiming " don't show me any truth, because I got my mind made up" then one become an moron... which as such one of moronic mentality persist; they become an imbecile and they present their imbecilic insidiousness out in full display.

Imbecile =imbecile was once used by psychologists to denote a category of people with moderate to severe intellectual disability

Old 06-16-2017, 03:03 PM

15,656 posts, read 10,432,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
'Progressives'?

Really?

ONE. Just one.

How dare you lump all of us in with that maniac. What is wrong with you??
It isn't "just one". I could provide a list of violence by Leftist thugs in the last few months. To deny the violence by Leftists is being dishonest, geek.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies