Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 02:45 PM

25,021 posts, read 28,040,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
JOHN MCCAIN CANCER IS ‘GODLY JUSTICE’ FOR CHALLENGING TRUMP, ALT-RIGHT CLAIMS

Positively Christ-like, isn't it?

Until this scourge scurries back under their rocks, this country will continue to regress. Like cockroaches, they will never die, but we can at least get them out of the White House and other spheres of influence.
AKAIK, the alt-right is a new breed of right wing fanatic and I see them as right wing wingnuts that are generally agnostic or atheist, but use Christianity only to bash Muslims over the head with
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2017, 02:48 PM

36,853 posts, read 17,466,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Do people really believe any God worthy of the title would sully him/herself in the cesspool that is American Politics?
Or statism for that matter.

McCain is responsible for the suffering and deaths of millions of people just like every other senator.

Not sure why singling him out is so important.

Old 07-21-2017, 02:51 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,638,268 times
This is disgusting behavior. It doesn't surprise me though, I've seen worse words spoken on the internets. I don't understand the people that say such things. It could happen to them...or worse.

Old 07-21-2017, 02:54 PM

2,793 posts, read 1,661,293 times
Wanting revenge and retaliation is only human nature, but they really hate this person that much? A person whom they've never met or who has never hurt them personally.

Old 07-21-2017, 02:56 PM

80 posts, read 47,463 times
This is funny- when a fringe person on the left says something the right deems as an attack, they like to say how all liberals do this. Let someone from their side say something insensitive and cruel, all of a sudden it's a lone wolf talking.

Having cancer is a terrible and I hope that McCain and his family can find some peace.

And if these so called Christians believe that God is punishing McCain, do they not think that they will also be punished for their actions? Or do they believe that God is always on their side?

Old 07-21-2017, 03:39 PM

35,862 posts, read 21,277,480 times
Think what ever scrupples and humanity, or trying to do the right thing is becoming Less and less popular. The thing is, showing out our stupid ways, the kids are watching. They will be 3x as bad -so don't be surprised by the time they turn 21 they will eradicate all of the old people over 50 ... There's this lawlessness ,,, see it in the movie the Purge, it might become a reality.... Keep it up.

Old 07-21-2017, 06:46 PM

1,494 posts, read 1,836,537 times
Jesus - Love your neighbor

"Christians" in 2017 - I HATE ANYONE WHO ISN'T LIKE ME!!!

Old 07-21-2017, 06:48 PM

45,397 posts, read 26,667,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleetan View Post
Jesus - Love your neighbor

"Christians" in 2017 - I HATE ANYONE WHO ISN'T LIKE ME!!!

Its tough to love someone who bombed women and children. Do you?

Old 07-21-2017, 07:03 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,345,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
He didn't say she was a faux liberal - he said she sounds like a faux liberal.

How did you manage to include his quote and still get that wrong?
No, I understood what he said, but it made no sense.

He said she was like a fake liberal because she was anti-war. Real liberals are anti-war. Fake liberals are pro-war.

She is like a fake conservative.

Old 07-21-2017, 07:07 PM

30,567 posts, read 23,982,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
JOHN MCCAIN CANCER IS ‘GODLY JUSTICE’ FOR CHALLENGING TRUMP, ALT-RIGHT CLAIMS

Positively Christ-like, isn't it?

Until this scourge scurries back under their rocks, this country will continue to regress. Like cockroaches, they will never die, but we can at least get them out of the White House and other spheres of influence.
What a pathetic attempt to paint the right and "alt right" (seriously, how stupid are liberals with their ridiculous labels) in this manner.

Redditt is not where you go to find the true "alt right".

Where's the links to the tweets. It's possible that because I have so many blockers set up, they aren't showing for me....although they sure do show on every other news article that talks about specific tweets.

So where are the tweets from the "alt right" that are stating it's "godly justice".

I'd like to see all of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies