Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 10:50 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,848,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
you are very welcome, Traci.

I wish you the best, hope life and people treat you better in the future.
Me too! I hope life treats you well too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2017, 11:01 AM

5,752 posts, read 2,783,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
Some trans women just can't pull off looking female. So the cutting edge of wokeness is to accept that individuals like the writer below can wear beards and be as masculine as they like while still being considered female and accommodated in the ladies' room.

How My Beard Affects My Gender Identity as a Trans Femme | Teen Vogue
Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be outraged or what.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:06 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,789,749 times
I don't care where people pee as long as it isn't on my shoe.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:13 AM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
Uh oh...the SJWs are at it again. It seems in NYC at least they only care about the Uni Sexuals being able to use the bathroom. Sad.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:24 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 5 days ago)

27,189 posts, read 13,477,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I don't care where people pee as long as it isn't on my shoe.
I don't know what American women think urinals actually look like but here in the UK, the pubs often have steel walls like the one pictured, and they often get clogged up and overflow whilst the stink of urine is often disgusting and would put an alley cat to shame.

You stand beside the man next to you and usually end up with your shoes covered in his and countless other strangers urine. You really don't know what your missing, and to be honest some men have trouble even hitting the steel wall after a few beers or shorts of spirits.

Btw this is one of the nicer ones, I have seen a lot lot worse.

Picture Link

Last edited by Brave New World; 07-28-2017 at 12:41 PM..

Old 07-28-2017, 11:29 AM

15,823 posts, read 12,469,695 times
I remember urinal troughs - haven't seen any lately.

https://www.google.com/search?q=urin...=lnms&tbm=isch

Old 07-28-2017, 11:31 AM

89,059 posts, read 44,866,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
The person quoted in this thread said he and his wife could not afford to stay at that luxury resort.

For all we know, they’d both never heard of a bidet.
they both know what a urinal looks like. Urinals look nothing like a bidet. That's the point you and so many others in this thread are missing.

I'm guessing many posting in this thread have never seen a bidet. A few couldn't even spell it correctly. It's a 5-letter word.

Old 07-28-2017, 11:33 AM
Status: "“If a thing loves, it is infinite.”" (set 5 days ago)

27,189 posts, read 13,477,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katzpaw View Post
I remember urinal troughs - haven't seen any lately.

https://www.google.com/search?q=urin...=lnms&tbm=isch
They are still common in a lot of places in the UK and Europe, the worst one I remember is one in a certain pub (bar) which had about a foot and a half of urine around it, I just walked out.

There are always loads of flies, the sinks were often broken, the hand dryers were rubbish and the whole place stank like a thousand unneutered tom cats have been left in there overnight.

Welcome to our world ladies - enjoy.

Last edited by Brave New World; 07-28-2017 at 12:46 PM..

Old 07-28-2017, 11:33 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,713,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
It was a bidet and if they could’ve afforded to stay there instead of gate crashing, they’d be familiar with them.
Seriously.

Why the heck should anyone care about what goes in places that most of us will never be able to afford anyway?

We already know that those that got live differently than the rest of us.
At least the thing wasn't gold-plated.

Old 07-28-2017, 12:40 PM

15,862 posts, read 6,331,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
they both know what a urinal looks like. Urinals look nothing like a bidet. That's the point you and so many others in this thread are missing.

I'm guessing many posting in this thread have never seen a bidet. A few couldn't even spell it correctly. It's a 5-letter word.
What are you some kind of elitist snob? What decent person could be expected to know about your twisted sexual perversion of wanting to have your poop hole tickled by water? You can't even wait to get home to do it? What's next, people pulling down their drawers at public water fountains to carry out their deviant behavior in front of our children? No thanks lady, I'll stick with straight up Charmin just like the good Lord intended. Take your butt play agenda and sell it somewhere else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies