Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 04:45 AM

6,844 posts, read 2,860,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
Transgenders want extra special protected class and preferential treatment. That's the real goal. Don't let them fool you.
You have no idea what I want. Not one clue.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2017, 04:46 AM

51,685 posts, read 25,947,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
As far as I can tail, you want to be treated like everybody else.

Am I missing something?

Old 08-02-2017, 04:55 AM

17,024 posts, read 12,640,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
There are stalls they can use.

I was a 'bandmom' and the kids had to change into their uniforms in front of each other all the time.

There is always a handful of kids who won't change in front of the same sex and they never have to.

The implication is that a young teen who has gender issues is going to stand in a room of the opposite sex and show themselves. That's the most ridiculous thing ever. That child is going to be more discreet than most of the kids in his/her age group.

Relax -- it hasn't been an issue for some 100 years -- it won't start being one now.

And they aren't mass producing urinals in ladies' bathrooms. Same sex bathrooms usually just have toilets -- just like at our homes. Relax people. overthinking everything and paranoid about nothing.

Do you all know the statistics on sexual abuse and perverts. You should go read -- the transgender high school student is not an issue.
This comes under the heading of I hope you are right and I am wrong. Then again, the probabilities are not all that high of having a known TG student.

Old 08-02-2017, 04:59 AM

51,685 posts, read 25,947,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
This comes under the heading of I hope you are right and I am wrong. Then again, the probabilities are not all that high of having a known TG student.
This comes under the heading of completely ridiculous.

Old 08-02-2017, 05:01 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,587,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post

Years ago, some students were sent to Bob Jones University from Apartheid Africa. The school, wanting the students to get GOOD CHRISTIAN EDCUATION and thus agreed to block interracial dating at the school.

This ran afoul of the Civil Rights Act and eventually the Supreme Court and the IRS stripped them of their tax exempt status (which they just got back a few years ago) and made them pay YEARS in back taxes as punishment.

Now imagine that Hillary had won, the bathroom mandate had remained, and now schools that didn't teach the Gay Agenda or let men in the women's room would have their tax exempt status revoked and be forced to pay years in back taxes as punishment for nonconformity with the tyrannical edict.

( Congratulations, you're what's wrong with America. )

What do you mean by this? Gay agenda? Are gay people pushing their gayness on you and your family?

To be honest your entire post is one of the things that are wrong with America.

And FYI religious school's, churches should pay their fair share of taxes too!

Old 08-02-2017, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Hillary lost almost 9 months ago.

I don't understand why anyone would persist with idle speculation about what the losing nominee might have done, good, bad or otherwise.
This thread isn't about Hillary. Not really. The OP used Hillary to hide behind while he bashed trans people. It's rather cowardly if you ask me.

Old 08-02-2017, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMS02760 View Post
I have fears about Christian schools as well. I worry about the effects on children from the brainwashing and teaching of bigotry that goes on in some of these schools in the name of God.
Me too.

Old 08-02-2017, 09:52 AM

2,924 posts, read 1,594,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
The school didn't ban interracial dating because they wanted to give the students a good education as you suggest, they did it because they didn't want the races to mix.
You misunderstood me. The parents from Africa wouldn't send the kids otherwise because of their Apartheid beliefs.

Old 08-02-2017, 09:54 AM

8,504 posts, read 4,593,858 times
The schools that teach RADICAL CHRISTIANITY are a great threat to present day western culture.

Old 08-02-2017, 09:56 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,164,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
You've got a lot of moxie, geek. Keep it up. I have no idea why you haven't written this board off yet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies