Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 02:00 PM

7,447 posts, read 2,832,835 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Look at the Portland Tribune, reports the rape, but not a word about the fact that he is here illegally and has been deported 20 times.

Something has to be done about the oppressive, dishonest leadership in these liberal cities. Mayors and state politicians need to be put in Federal Prison
This is a bit confusing to me... If he has been deported 20 times, that to me says that we are already doing what we are supposed to be doing (that is to say, when we find him we toss him out). One would assume he was not "allowed" into the country after 20 deportations but rather found some other illegal avenue of getting here. One would also assume that if he was found before committing this heinous act, having been already deported 20 times, he would be deported again - as it should be.

I am not sure what else can be done outside of deporting him if he is found, the fact that he is sneaking in illegally by definition makes it impossible for the government to do anything about it until they actually know he is even here in the first place.

The catch 22 is how does the government stop crimes by people it already knows should not be here but does not know are actually presently here because they used extralegal off the record means to get here?

Last edited by zzzSnorlax; 08-02-2017 at 02:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2017, 02:00 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
If he was never in this country in the first place she wouldn't have been raped.
Really. How could you possibly know that???

I've known several women who have been raped. None of their assaulters were "Dreamers".

All rapists should have the book thrown at them, and this one should too.

Maybe we should lock up all men in this country, regardless of where they were born, because it's a known fact that men commit most rapes. If they were all locked up - not allowed to move about freely in the first place - there'd be a lot fewer rapes.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:07 PM

15,631 posts, read 10,388,492 times
I have little sympathy for the Progressive citizens of Seattle. I doubt they want it anyway. Laws protecting illegal criminals were enacted by the people they elected. If citizens in these sanctuary cities want to be raped, robbed and maimed by drunk criminals in motor vehicles, that's their business.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:12 PM

35,061 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Look at the Portland Tribune, reports the rape, but not a word about the fact that he is here illegally and has been deported 20 times.

Something has to be done about the oppressive, dishonest leadership in these liberal cities. Mayors and state politicians need to be put in Federal Prison
No one has heard of sedition as being illegal.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:12 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
I am getting fed up with the incessant nonsense that Liberals favor illegal immigration. We are not but we tolerate legal immigration and, in special cases, refugees. The people that pay for illegals are generally conservative businessmen desperate for the cheapest labor they can find. The employers should be punished as heavily as the illegals they employ.

In the case of this scumbag, I, a dedicated Liberal, would, if he were found guilty, send him up a long ladder and down a short rope. I may be a Liberal but I am completely intolerant of people, illegals or natural born citizens, that murder, rape or assault anyone else. IMHO the only valid excuse for injuring or killing anyone is if the are committing an assault on you, your family or complete strangers screaming for help. In that case any civilian can use lethal force to stop the attack.

Note: In the case of illegal farm labor if legal or domestic labor is unavailable or unwilling to harvest a crop at the wages, or any wages, offered then the industry should invest in machinery designed to do the job. the ubiquitous Harvester + Thresher that prowls every wheat field is the result of there not being enough people available to cut and thresh the crop before it rotted in the fields. Roll bailers for the hay crop is another example created for the same reason.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:16 PM

35,061 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
In the case of this scumbag, I, a dedicated Liberal, would, if he were found guilty, send him up a long ladder and down a short rope. I may be a Liberal but I am completely intolerant of people, illegals or natural born citizens, that murder, rape or assault anyone else. IMHO the only valid excuse for injuring or killing anyone is if the are committing an assault on you, your family or complete strangers screaming for help. In that case any civilian can use lethal force to stop the attack.
Then why do liberals back sanctuary cities and want illegal migrants to feel "safe" here?

Old 08-02-2017, 02:31 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,234,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
There are 175,000 +/- reported rapes per year in the US. The majority are local news.
Remarkably you manage to consistently miss or dodge the point... This rape and beating wouldn't have happened if we would actually enforce our immigration laws. Completely avoidable tragedy.

But instead of recognizing this most salient of facts you pretend that it's really nothing at all to worry about. Nothing to see here.

How many times does something like this have to happen before Liberals wake up?

Or will it only happen when YOU are the victim?

Last edited by Tyster; 08-02-2017 at 03:29 PM..

Old 08-02-2017, 02:40 PM

25,847 posts, read 16,525,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyster View Post
Remarkably you manage to consistent miss or dodge the point... This rape and beating wouldn't have happened if we would actually enforce our immigration laws. Completely avoidable tragedy.

But instead of recognizing this most salient of facts you pretend that it's really nothing at all to worry about. Nothing to see here.

How many times does something like this have to happen before Liberals wake up?

Or will it only happen when YOU are the victim?
This poor girl...walking home with no clothes from the waste down, broken face, cut off ear. Will anyone care about her?

Old 08-02-2017, 02:48 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,616,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
I have little sympathy for the Progressive citizens of Seattle. I doubt they want it anyway. Laws protecting illegal criminals were enacted by the people they elected. If citizens in these sanctuary cities want to be raped, robbed and maimed by drunk criminals in motor vehicles, that's their business.
Hilarious. Nobody wants to be raped, robbed and maimed.

Old 08-02-2017, 02:51 PM

35,691 posts, read 21,049,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
DREAMer accused of brutally raping woman in Seattle suburb | Fox News Disgusting. He should have never been in this country in the first place. Liberals don't care as long as it doesn't happen to their kid!!!
you only look for illegal's crimes? honey we got some very bad homegrown boys and girls to point any fingers-
crime is evil- regardless of who
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies