Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2017, 05:27 PM

1,649 posts, read 1,008,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
rubbish trump gets to PICK who gets to ask questions! He could stick to safer reporters.

The reason trump does not , is because he does not know the answers even when given softball questions.

he is a hype man who accidentally got elected, he never expected to be potus he expected to be on breitbart TV 24/7
This is a silly post, but I believe that you believe that.

Liberals see the world how they want it to be instead of how it actually is...........You're a liberal/thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2017, 05:32 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.
He removed all doubt hundreds of tweets ago.

Old 08-07-2017, 06:01 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
This is a silly post, but I believe that you believe that.

Liberals see the world how they want it to be instead of how it actually is...........You're a liberal/thread
cool story bro, but i believe it is really exactly the opposite. To me you guys seem to think the USA is some sort of economic lsland and some sort whitemans homeland.

i was a republican back when being a republican did not mean toeing the party line and voting for fear, hate and racism. I am not sure exactly when it happened but i found i just could not vote for bush the 2nd time.

Old 08-07-2017, 06:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Trump started his own TV news network, Trump TV.

The liberal media is in full meltdown over it.
Trump, trolls the Criminal News Network, again!!!! I cannot get enough of this!!
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.d7587a6c3bae

Kayleigh McEnany leaves CNN for Trump TV, then gets named RNC spokesperson - MarketWatch

Did Trump just launch Trump TV? - POLITICO

Old 08-07-2017, 06:39 PM

12,970 posts, read 9,656,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.
Lol, that's a good one.

Old 08-07-2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
I'm pretty sure Donald John Trump ain't afraid of nothin', and especially of empty headed liberals and the babbling, spewing, hating media.

Sane people no longer watch the media. Goodness, who has time for all that negativity? Not I!

But liberals...do continue to live under your rocks. It's amusing.
If by sane, you mean Trump supporters, then you would be wrong. All you have to do is look right here on this forum. They are always attacking the other side about fake news, everything is fake, so that mean they are watching the fake news in order to attack the other side. I mean, they can tell you word for word what is being talked about on the liberal media and how they are lying. They put up some pretty good arguments about fake news, so they are inform what is being talked about on the liberal media. And the left is well informed what is being talked about on conservative media.

Old 08-07-2017, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Press?

The press has become a propaganda machine, if Trump said hello, they would turn it into a crime.

the press, as a propaganda machine, is irrelevant and as such betrays the american people, hiding from them objective reporting and investigation to allow the people to make intelligent decisions about issues.

The acceptable bias from the media has morphed into an all out war against Trump. Why feed the the enemy, formerly known the political opposition.

Thus...........

"Hillary Clinton struck a defensive tone Wednesday night when called out by CNN's Anderson Cooper for going more than eight months since holding a press conference.
Cooper concluded his phone interview with Clinton by pointing out it had been more than 260 days since she'd had one, saying it seemed like a "run-out-the-clock" strategy to beat Donald Trump."

Abc news January 2010

"In the era of Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and blogs, the Obama Administration has been savvy about how it communicates its message...... Go around the media filter and engage directly with the U.S. public."

"At issue is whether the president has an obligation to take questions on a regular basis from the group of reporters that cover him daily. The reporters say yes. The White House says, well, we choose to do that differently."

"President Obama has not held a full news conference at the White House since July 22, the night he said that the Cambridge Police "acted stupidly" in the arrest of Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates. "
Trump himself have given the media so much ammunition to attack him with, I mean his very own words from things he himself have said. And when the press calls him out on it, they become the bad guys. The press should ask tough questions, and question you on things that came out of your mouth. They shouldn't be asking softball questions like some conservative media. He have said so many things, that I know he can't remember all of them, and this is what probably worry him most about facing the media.

Old 08-08-2017, 03:09 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Yes it's called TLN

Trump lies Network,all of trumps lies all the time.:

Old 08-08-2017, 03:11 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post

The liberal media is in full meltdown over it.
Trump, trolls the Criminal News Network, again!!!! I cannot get enough of this!!
THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!
I hope he did ,this would be in violation of his duties as president!

Old 08-08-2017, 03:36 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,452,870 times
Of course Trump is terrified of the press.

Corrupt aspiring dictators usually are. They like to breed their filth in the darkness.

So how to spin it so that they can advance their undemocratic agenda and don't look afraid? Convince the public that the media is an enemy of The People and that therefore the President should not answer to them.

Next step is to find ways to censor and hopefully ban critical press elements and the transition of America from successful democratic republic to dictatorial banana republic will be completed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies