Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2017, 04:06 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,536,757 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
I have a question for everyone...a question for EVERYONE:

Is CNN (and the MSM in general) helping anything or anyone by their doomsday "Trump is Hitler", "Trump is the Antichrist", "This is new territory", "Trump is a Neo-Nazi" unending hyperbolic rhetoric?

I mean I've had CNN on now whilst I do chores before work in the background for a while, and it's downright maddening and infuriating how ballistic these people are - I feel like the collective "left" are losing their minds and I don't think ANYONE is being helped in any of this insane doomsday rhetoric.

Seriously, am I the only one here who sees this stuff the MSM is carrying on with as very disturbing?

I have to turn this stuff off lest I lose my mind...
I find Trump very disturbing.

Old 08-16-2017, 04:10 PM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
Trump is so damn intellectual. You can tell about this quote alone.

"You had a group on one side and you had a group on the other and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and it was horrible and it was a horrible thing to watch, but there is another side,” said the President. “There was a group on this side — you can call them the left, you've just called them the left — that came violently attacking the other group, so you can say what you want but that's the way it is.”

He is one of the best speakers ever if not the best.

Well we can see he wasn't a language major.

Old 08-16-2017, 04:15 PM

57,301 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
This is from Bill O'Reilly's web page. Seems to me the far left wants to start a war since they are denouncing anyone who voted for Trump as white supremacist racists. I sure hope the American people don't take the bait.

"Now the propaganda to eliminate Donald Trump has reached a fever pitch. And the people who want Trump destroyed are using Saul Alinsky's radical playbook.

So now the thing is - not only is Trump a white supremacist racist - but anyone who voted for Trump or supports Trump is as well. The chief vile far-Left propagandist in this country now is Michael Moore. CNN of course had him on last night. And Moore said what the strategy is on the far left: Any one voting for or supporting Donald Trump is a racist.

For more of my thoughts on Michael Moore and the effort to eliminate Donald Trump, be sure to tune in to tonight’s No Spin News at 7PM ET only on BillOReilly.com!

https://www.billoreilly.com/
Anyone that condones the white supremacists is likely a racist, why was it so difficult for Trump to make that statement. Why is David Duke heaping praise on him. He doesn't need them, he won the election but he couldn't cut his rabid racist supporters lose.

Old 08-16-2017, 04:15 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Please explain why people cannot discuss and decry the illegal violence committed by 3+ groups this past weekend. There was absolutely nobody "defending themselves" as they all came spoiling for a fight. One side came with the intent of agitating violence and the other side(s) showed up bound and determined to give it to them.

1.Why do many have such a problem admitting what actually happened?

2.Why is it if you say what actually happened you're somehow linked to those racist Nazi's that were there?
Because they have made up their minds and we're not to confuse them with facts.

And anyone who even appears to defend/support Trump or the right (not the extreme right, mind you before you jump on this) is now classified not just "deplorable" but as a white supremacist.

Nancy Pelosi, bless her heart, has been calling the right "Nazis" for years. So have some of her compatriots.

Nothing new here. There is rampant hypocrisy and hate spewing there.

It's like the left proclaiming "I'm here to keep peace and spread love -- not hate....
and I hate anyone who doesn't do the same."

Old 08-16-2017, 04:22 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,912,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGoldenLife View Post
I looked at it offline. Then when I logged on I was re-directed and said I had not specified any area (something). I looked and looked for it.

Hope it stays up.
That's usually what you get if you're trying to access a deleted thread. Hope this stays up, too. It's an interesting video.

Old 08-16-2017, 04:23 PM

15,638 posts, read 10,393,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
There was a smattering of people with hand scrawled anti-Jew signs. All the nuts came out of the woodwork.
Um, did you see the sign advertising this Unite the Right event?

https://twitter.com/jpodhoretz/statu...44897604530176

Old 08-16-2017, 04:24 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,063,232 times
Hmmmmm.....what ever happened to that Lib tard cherished phrase....."Free speech isn't only the speech you agree with"????

Guess it only works when they and the SJW's have use for it huh???

And.....while I 100% agree that there was wrongdoing by all sides and much of what the "alt right" has to say is disgusting, they were the ones with a LEGAL PERMIT to march & protest.....the other side violently and illegally took steps to take matters into their own hands because mob justice is apparently ok when it works for them.......what if it were the other way around and peaceniks, libs, gays, ant-war, etc. groups had a legal permit and were set upon by supremacists, etc???? That would be wrong, right??? SMH

Old 08-16-2017, 04:35 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
I suspect it is copyright issues.

Old 08-16-2017, 04:35 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,876,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Anyone that condones the white supremacists is likely a racist, why was it so difficult for Trump to make that statement. Why is David Duke heaping praise on him. He doesn't need them, he won the election but he couldn't cut his rabid racist supporters lose.
Why won't the liberal media and Democrats condemn antifa/BLM/alt-left?

Old 08-16-2017, 04:41 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,331,782 times
https://twitter.com/youngdems4trump/...45235439681536
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies