Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 11:59 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is like you think I'm a GOD and not a person.

If you read the sentence structure, no one or group of the collective, got called out.
We are all in this together. We better talk, or get to slapping iron.

It's like you people think one single post that is neutral will undo all the hateful, bias, ignorant, and lies that were said before.

It explains why y'all think Trump is one of you.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2017, 12:02 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
White supremacy is an ideology of hatred. And it's not being promoted by the left.

It is being promoted by individuals that have ideas, the color of their skin is sacred. You don't have to agree, but there is nothing short of death, to stop it.

That is why tolerance and turning the other cheek, has been preached for many decades, over very controversial things.

Tyrants, attacking and even murdering anyone for what they say, or what they believe, has no place in a civilized society. Those things have always been fought back with death.

Your words will never kill me.

Old 08-14-2017, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
It's like you people think one single post that is neutral will undo all the hateful, bias, ignorant, and lies that were said before.

It explains why y'all think Trump is one of you.

No, it means I'd like to have a civil and rational discussion and you want me dead.

Old 08-14-2017, 12:05 PM

6,542 posts, read 4,095,978 times
Quote:
The actions of the times.....

People are not listening, nor do they want to listen to the other.

With any relationship, once communication breaks down, the war starts.
Ok. Then reach out. Instead you post about how much you have "the left." I see little effort from you trying to understand them, and I'm not saying they're doing a good job of reaching out to you, but if all you're doing is pointing fingers, you can't possibly except yourself from blame.

"Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"
-Mathew 7:3, EST

Old 08-14-2017, 12:06 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,698,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
White supremacy is an ideology of hatred. And it's not being promoted by the left.
Come to think of it, the left harbors a similar ideaology, and promotes it vigorously as thought they were superior to the right (which judged by their comments has to be hated).

If you disagree, show me how that's wrong.

Old 08-14-2017, 12:07 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
The only hate comes from the left, and it's manufactured. If they actually knew a single thing about Trump, they would know he's none of the things they claim he is, such as anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-black, anti-whatever. Trump is possibly the most mellow President in my lifetime.

But as long as the lying media and the moronic entertainment bunch screeches and wails, fools will believe them and parrot the idiotic things they say about Trump. If STUPID weren't so pathetic, it might be funny.
Does it matter what Trump thinks when he's allowing the far right conservatives to set the agenda??

Old 08-14-2017, 12:08 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,532,112 times
Quote:
No, it means I'd like to have a civil and rational discussion and you want me dead.
So now you want a civil and rational discussion?

Because your posting history often says otherwise.

Old 08-14-2017, 12:10 PM

262 posts, read 307,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
The only hate comes from the left, and it's manufactured. If they actually knew a single thing about Trump, they would know he's none of the things they claim he is, such as anti-gay, anti-woman, anti-black, anti-whatever. Trump is possibly the most mellow President in my lifetime.

But as long as the lying media and the moronic entertainment bunch screeches and wails, fools will believe them and parrot the idiotic things they say about Trump. If STUPID weren't so pathetic, it might be funny.

Most mellow president, huh? You must have been born yesterday then...

Old 08-14-2017, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDusty View Post
Ok. Then reach out. Instead you post about how much you have "the left." I see little effort from you trying to understand them, and I'm not saying they're doing a good job of reaching out to you, but if all you're doing is pointing fingers, you can't possibly except yourself from blame.

"Why do you see the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?"
-Mathew 7:3, EST

I have reached out and I got irrational delusion back, like it is some game to play. All the sudden out of left field, when it is not going their way, the character assassinations appear, with fantasy wrapped around reality.

It has come to the point of let the wallow in it and laugh. Then they are butthurt because I'm laughing at them.

Where is the dialogue? Where is the rational reasoning? All I hear is hurt feelings and emotional rage.

It has come to the point, we let them have the front yard, now they want my house. When does it end?

They want what I have. I won't give it to them. So, they threaten me with government and then death, to fork it over.
It is like the girl getting raped and saying No repeatedly.

Old 08-14-2017, 12:15 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,884,155 times
Quote:
It is being promoted by individuals that have ideas, the color of their skin is sacred. You don't have to agree, but there is nothing short of death, to stop it.

That is why tolerance and turning the other cheek, has been preached for many decades, over very controversial things.

Tyrants, attacking and even murdering anyone for what they say, or what they believe, has no place in a civilized society. Those things have always been fought back with death.

Your words will never kill me.
HATRED is being promoted by individuals that think "the color of their skin is sacred". They think that their skin color is sacred, and everyone else's skin color is...what???

I have no interest in killing you. My only interest is in providing FACTS that rebut your arguments.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies