Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 01:43 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times

Advertisements

Another GOP Senator questions trump's ability to be president. Corker is considered a strong GOP Senator respected on both sides of the aisle as well as the WH. Corker was asked by trump early on to advise him on foreign policy and continues to do so. But of course, look for the trump attacks after this statement from Corker.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ead/577328001/
Quote:
"The president has not yet been able to demonstrate the stability, nor some of the competence, that he needs to demonstrate in order for him to be successful — and our nation and our world needs for him to be successful, whether you are Republican or Democrat,” the Tennessee Republican said at a Rotary Club meeting in Chattanooga.

Corker, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said he fears the nation will be in peril unless Trump makes radical changes at the White House.

“He also recently has not demonstrated that he understands the character of this nation,” Corker told reporters following his luncheon address. “He has not demonstrated that he understands what has made this nation great and what it is today. And he’s got to demonstrate the characteristics of a president who understands that. Without the things I just mentioned happening, our nation is going to go through great peril.”

Old 08-17-2017, 01:45 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,598,801 times
so what?
a lot of people in congress are also not competent, as are many people i run into in daily life.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:47 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,906,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
so what?
a lot of people in congress are also not competent, as are many people i run into in daily life.
Corker is a US Senator who happens to be competent and tried to support trump as president. He is talking about the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, not the other people at your bus stop.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:49 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Wait, let me guess. RINO? Liberal? Paid politician planted by Soros? Swamp monster? A traitor to the American patriot?

Am I missing one?

Old 08-17-2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Corker is a US Senator who happens to be competent and tried to support trump as president. He is talking about the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, not the other people at your bus stop.
insult noted and laughed at

your opinion only. his opinion only.

again, so what?

Old 08-17-2017, 01:53 PM

3,615 posts, read 2,331,782 times
Another clown that will probably be gone in 2018. Do these guys live in a bubble and think donald trump is unpopular in the south? Most southerners like trump more than they like their local politicians

Old 08-17-2017, 01:56 PM

4,344 posts, read 5,799,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Another GOP Senator questions trump's ability to be president. Corker is considered a strong GOP Senator respected on both sides of the aisle as well as the WH. Corker was asked by trump early on to advise him on foreign policy and continues to do so. But of course, look for the trump attacks after this statement from Corker.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ead/577328001/
Corker is not competent either lol! Honestly I can't wait until his election comes up so I can vote against him and Alexander.

Old 08-17-2017, 01:57 PM

8,840 posts, read 4,807,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Wait, let me guess. RINO? Liberal? Paid politician planted by Soros? Swamp monster? A traitor to the American patriot?

Am I missing one?
Snowflake? Butthurt? Trumpettes have a limited vocabulary.

Old 08-17-2017, 02:03 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,246,227 times
The CEO rebellion changed the landscape for Republicans. They are getting worried that their economic plans are in jeopardy with Trump at the helm. Stocks dropped nearly 300 points today on worries about that. If Trump doesn't clean up his act and start being a competent president, he is gone. The Republicans aren't going to let a minority of aging, ignorant, broke, and drug-addicted losers and bigots dictate policy to the nation.

Old 08-17-2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
The CEO rebellion changed the landscape for Republicans. They are getting worried that their economic plans are in jeopardy with Trump at the helm. Stocks dropped 200 today on worries about that. If Trump doesn't clean up his act and start being a competent president, he is gone. The Republicans aren't going to let a minority of aging, ignorant, broke, and drug-addicted losers and bigots dictate policy to the nation.

you live under a rock? I sold volatility today up the big up move in the vix.
tell us the performance of the dow year to date instead of trying to use a 1 day move to justify the business climate as a whole and please come back next week when we have a 200 point up day in the dow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies