Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2017, 10:52 AM

5,663 posts, read 5,095,026 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
...no significant difference between my child and the nazi swine who murdered her, ...
Yet that child was marching with BLM and Antifa, both known for violent rioting and suppressing the free speech rights of others. I tell my child to be careful who she associates with as their actions and crimes may be taken as hers and their bad reputation may become hers. You're quick to associate everyone on the right with the actions of the driver of that car, yet you want to disassociate this woman from the others there who would be labeled as with the violent left?

You don't get to have it both ways.

And her mom is still a bad mom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2017, 10:53 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,457,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
It's unbelievable how mean spirited and hateful some people lives are. But, they can call the left and liberals every name in the book, and look at what they are saying about this woman and her dead daughter.
She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Isn't that what the Left was saying about Kate Steinle who was killed by the illegal?

Old 08-18-2017, 10:54 AM

13,898 posts, read 6,457,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post
Yet that child was marching with BLM and Antifa, both known for violent rioting and suppressing the free speech rights of others. I tell my child to be careful who she associates with as their actions and crimes may be taken as hers and their bad reputation may become hers. You're quick to associate everyone on the right with the actions of the driver of that car, yet you want to disassociate this woman from the others there who would be labeled as with the violent left?

You don't get to have it both ways.
She's the new martyr for the jihadist Left

Old 08-18-2017, 10:58 AM

29,561 posts, read 14,701,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Boy, you conservatives have a messed up and self-serving way of looking at things, dontcha? If an innocent child of mine were murdered in cold blood, and the President of the United States of America went on national television and essentially said that there was no significant difference between my child and the nazi swine who murdered her, you can damn well bet I would have something to say about it - as loud and as often as I could. And if you wouldn't do the same, you're not fit to be a parent.

She is not the one who politicized her daughter's death - the Trump creature is. Trump dragged her dead and mangled daughter into the middle of this, and I applaud her for standing up to the right-wing scum who insulted her child.

I must have missed this one, do you have a link ?

Old 08-18-2017, 10:59 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,575,982 times
And cons wring their hands & wonder why they're called deplorable. The evidence is all laid out right here.

Old 08-18-2017, 11:40 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,152,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Trump didn't equate anything; he condemned illegal violence.

And "the white supremacist and KKK" did not engage in deadly force. One single idiot did. Stop lying and spreading hatred.
So running over and KILLING a helpless young woman by an avowed nazi white Supremacist, who is currently in jail without bail, is not deadly force? 5-6 white supremacists beating a young black man with clubs and leaving him with a severe head wound and in intensive care is not deadly force? Please explain!

Old 08-18-2017, 11:45 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,046,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
It's her choice whether to meet him or not. It is what it is.

It is very tragic this person lost her life, due to some inbred basement dweller. Although, I do have some questions. Wasn't Heather a parent ? And a single parent at that ? I'm just saying , common sense would dictate that if one was responsible for raising a child how could you take time off of work and go to a rally that has the high probability of violence breaking out and put yourself in the middle of it ? She certainly didn't deserve to die for it but come on, why put once self at risk over that insignificant hate group that most people just ignore anyways.

Also, was she just a peaceful protester against the statue or the white supremacists or a part of antifa ?

How do any of these protesters , regardless of which side they are on find the time to travel state to state to protest ? I find it hard to find the time to visit our rural cabin more than once a month, and that is just for a long weekend.

Some people can spare a few hours on a Saturday to protest White Supremacy and Neo-Nazism in their community.

Old 08-18-2017, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
He's not doing that. She isn't thinking clearly.
And you know that how? She seems clear headed to me. When asked this morning by Robin Robert's what would she like to say to Trump - she said, "think before you tweet" - Clear as a bell to me!

Old 08-18-2017, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
Unnecessary. The problem could be solved without bloodshed if the federal government didn't dictate how we have to live. That's the source of our division. The states were supposed to be supreme for this reason.
That ship sailed a long time ago and your side lost, move on, or perhaps move out?

Old 08-18-2017, 11:55 AM

12,976 posts, read 9,677,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
She was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Isn't that what the Left was saying about Kate Steinle who was killed by the illegal?
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies