Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2017, 02:35 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,688,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sactown4 View Post
Congressional and FBI Investigations into a foreign adversary trying to affect our elections is a meme to you?
That's about as unpatriotic as you can get.

I like North Carolina, but there are plenty of Real Americans here in NYC.
Responses.
  • Ad hominem fallacy. It isn't about Waldokitty.
  • Russian changing the election? Get back to us when something is actually discovered.
Call me unpatriotic? Dear I believe in the due process of the law as put forth by the US Constitution. That would be the burden of proof is on the accuser as the US Constitution states. What do you believe?

Yeah I thought so. You got nothing but insult.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:38 PM

51,656 posts, read 25,878,242 times
Quote:
Congressional and FBI Investigations into a foreign adversary trying to affect our elections is a meme to you?
That's about as unpatriotic as you can get.

I like North Carolina, but there are plenty of Real Americans here in NYC.
NC is the home of Real Americans?

Too funny.

I live in NC. A good deal of the population is bat**** crazy.

The preachers carry on about how homosexuality is an abomination against the Lord, urging their congregations to vote for the unconstitutional marriage act.

The legislature passed that ridiculous bathroom bill and now no one can figure out how to enforce it.

It has put a damper concerts as well as well as business growth. We've lost three neighbors who have moved to other states for their IT jobs. IT places say they are having trouble attracting top notch talent to the area and so have turned to bringing in visa workers from India and around.

"The leader of a North Carolina based group associated with the Ku Klux Klan says he is glad that a woman died while taking part in a protest in Charlottesville, Va., over the weekend."

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...167303682.html

You don't have to drive far off the main roads to find Confederate flags all over the place.

The Confederate flag is the flag of traitors, not Real Americans.

Just saying.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Too funny.

• You Betcha. Then again Trump supporters don't hate American and other Americans.
  • You claim that ~10 million people are crazy? Go tell that to a doctor and guess who they will decide is crazy.
#MAGA

Old 10-12-2017, 02:47 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,921,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
  • You Betcha. Then again Trump supporters don't hate American and other Americans.
  • You claim that ~10 million people are crazy? Go tell that to a doctor and guess who they will decide is crazy.
#MAGA

People "against" Trump are not real Americans? And they "hate" America?

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

The people of NC are "real" Americans. As are the people of every single part of this great country.

Regarding "MAGA" - it's already great. It never stopped being great. There's no "again" needed.

Old 10-12-2017, 02:48 PM

1,239 posts, read 511,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
I'm pretty sure people in every state are "real Americans". What the heck does that even mean?
Do we really care what Bent meant?
Maybe he thinks most of us are holograms? Maybe it was a veiled threat? Maybe he thinks you need fordtrucks to be American?

Old 10-12-2017, 02:53 PM

51,656 posts, read 25,878,242 times
Quote:
Do we really care what Bent meant?
Maybe he thinks most of us are holograms? Maybe it was a veiled threat? Maybe he thinks you need fordtrucks to be American?
Fordtrucks is an American?

I don't think so.

Old 10-12-2017, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyMac18 View Post
People "against" Trump are not real Americans? And they "hate" America?

Where do you come up with this nonsense?

The people of NC are "real" Americans. As are the people of every single part of this great country.

Regarding "MAGA" - it's already great. It never stopped being great. There's no "again" needed.
Responses

Dear I only addressed Trump supporters. The rest are your words.

I don't make the Deplorables argument like you, the post above this one, and Hillary.

Old 10-12-2017, 03:03 PM

10,920 posts, read 6,921,471 times
Quote:
Responses

Dear I only addressed Trump supporters. The rest are your words.

I don't make the Deplorables argument like you, the post above this one, and Hillary.
Where did I call anyone "deplorables"? And why are you talking about Hillary?

Your response makes almost no sense.

You're the one that brought up the nonsensical argument that NC is where you find "real Americans". As if to imply that other states do not qualify.

If you are an American, you are a "real" American.

Old 10-12-2017, 03:21 PM

5,129 posts, read 2,602,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

Too funny.

The legislature passed that ridiculous bathroom bill and now no one can figure out how to enforce it.

It has put a damper concerts as well as well as business growth. We've lost three neighbors who have moved to other states for their IT jobs. IT places say they are having trouble attracting top notch talent to the area and so have turned to bringing in visa workers from India and around.
I do as well, the good deal of the population in NC that is crazy are the ones that transplanted here from the North, a trend that started way back in the 70s and 80s and some even before then before someone tries to play gotcha with that statement.

HB2 was a good bill, you don't get to choose your gender, only God does.

I work in IT and they are constantly trying to get me to relocate to CA, not gonna happen but I dont mind visiting on the companys dime

Old 10-12-2017, 03:43 PM

7,293 posts, read 4,103,072 times
Quote:
What investigations have anything to do with what I said?

The Russia meme is dead dead. Time to move on.
https://www.c-span.org/video/?435050...ible-collusion
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.